Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 25. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
January 15, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
There are only 4 actions you can take, one is to do nothing and keep holding and ride the storm, another possibility is to get out of the market and sell everything and wait until the prices hit rock bottom and then you enter the market and the 3 action is to keep holding but put more fiat and buy altcoins cheap and the final action is something that no trader will do which is to sell and never buy back.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 15, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
hodl the coins you believe in and buy more now is a great time. don't panic thats for sure
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
Just relax, all this pain is going to end at some point, and the entire market is bleeding, and specially on Kucoin exchange, almost all the altcoins who are listed in there are down in more than 60%. This is critical, i have never expected that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Stay patient and hodl for a few weeks!
And what's next? Sell? I do not think that this is a good strategy. To get a good profit you need to keep at least a year.
Activity: 490
January 15, 2018, 02:08:12 PM
The more you double down on your investment, the more profit you get when the market rebound. For many experienced cryptocurrency investors these these market bear are the most important period where serious profit were made. If you sell now you have lost!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Don't panic, if your alts have pair with FIAT, then convert it to FIAT. Wait for the deep, and you may enter to your altcoins again. Some Technical Analysis sometimes can help a lot at this situation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
Stay patient and hodl for a few weeks!
Activity: 733
January 15, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
it is time to buy coins with large quantities and low prices. because now is the right time to collect profit. but we have to selectively choose coins that will have good potential
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
It depends on your opinion about whether they will continue to bleed, or if they will enjoy awakening in time. Right now I'm still holding on, but at some point I can choose money.
Activity: 194
January 15, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
I got trap in my hodling freshly purchased before this continues dump occurs and I dont considering cutting losses as of the moment. I prefer hodling for sure in time another pump would happen and im willing to wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
By looking at the condition of the altcoins this will be a great opportunity to buy some decent alts out there's while the prices are low get the chance while it still there, i know some of the people are doing panic selling because the tokens/coins that they holding right now are going now and their doing the same too but if the situation has been halted its takes much more weeks to have great comebacks of the alts
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 15, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

while to keep an eyes open and pay attention to some potentially potent altcoins, I still hold the ethereum right now, I'm sure the eth that is still able to survive though keep up and down. try to see the movement of altcoin pain all. I do and I believe to stay together with eth right now. besides eth i also hold btx. these days almost all the bitcoin and altcoin values ​​are down. I myself do not know the cause. but actually it's time to buy.
January 15, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
These things are always happening. I you select good alts, you don't need to regret. Dips can occur. But In the long run, price will definitely increase in good alts. If you have more money, buy some more coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 15, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
It is really hard to see when your portfolio is bleeding down, but if it really happen dont panic because it is normal in cryptocurrency, if that happens dont immediately sell your coins but, you must hold on to them with confidence knowing that they can bounce back to the moon.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
Perhaps these new trials are given by altcoin and time for altcoin to raise capital so that it could rise again. It looks like the next month a new time for altcoin to start shining again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Did not last year also cryptocurrency experienced an incident similar to the current. I strongly agree with you, that we must maintain our emotions and strengthen our consistency. So the good thing to do is stay consistent with what we start, if you are not consistent then the disappointment will make you depressed. Many examples have proven to be failing/disappointed when they can not control their emotions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
Totally agreed with your advise. There is always ups and downs in trading, so currently the market is temporarily down. In such situation, it is a good time to buy the coins in dip.

You are right, this is the right time to buy coins because the price is cheap, but we need to be careful in choosing what coins to invest because some of them are turning to scam anytime. Just choose wisely.
January 15, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

This is excellent advise. You are absolutely right, but this is not a big correction, yet.
The best you can do in correction time is to keep cool and don't panic. Hold on what you have and buy more is you are confident in some coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 15, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Totally agreed with your advise. There is always ups and downs in trading, so currently the market is temporarily down. In such situation, it is a good time to buy the coins in dip.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
This is normal for cryptos, newcomers will have to get used to the swings.

I believe in holding the coins you believe in, better than just chasing green candles, or hyped coins.

Pages:
Jump to: