Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 26. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
Many people suggested to buy when all market on red zone, buy now but don't use all your fund in one moment because the market still can more down, don't panic  because when you panic can make you get big losses.
Altcoins price too dips now, if we dont buy with all ours fund then will we spend the rest ?
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 15, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
Everybody is experiencing the same situation, my of my coins in my portfolio are turning red and for me uts normal. It depends on you if you'll hold them or dump them but time will come that these coins will rise up again.

Me too but I didn't panic because I'm seeing good future in both bitcoin and altcoin markets. Actually I have more altcoins right now as compare to bitcoin. And I was able to get into altcoins at the right moment. I have profited already, but I still have some in my portfolio. But if they are bleeding, I really don't worry around because its a normal process in the crypto sphere. Just patience and faith that they will grow in the next couple of months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
when the price is go down deep enough but you know there is no bad news happen to a coin that you believe in
i think, you must buy again
because it is called by panic selling
this korean people news bad for crypto price indeed, but user that buy crypto is not only korean
today price bounce back already, it's green  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 07:04:04 AM
Everybody is experiencing the same situation, my of my coins in my portfolio are turning red and for me uts normal. It depends on you if you'll hold them or dump them but time will come that these coins will rise up again.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
January 15, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
If you stay in patience you won't even need to do anything. If its not crash there will always be healing up process following bleeding. Patience is the most important key here, never forget.
Activity: 46
January 15, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
%50 drop doesn't sound realistic as it is a huge percentage even for altcoins. Max drop is around 15-20% now. I believe it is one of the best times to do investment as it will keep it up soon or later.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
Now that altcoins is dipping, it is the right time to buy and hold.  Also this is a great opportunity as bitcoin also is in a low price.  Buy some altcoins hold until you get your target profit the sell. For me 10-20% profit is enough to exit. But for top 20 coins in coinmarketcap I hold it until it double the price when I bought it. Smiley 
Activity: 126
January 15, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
i think you should convert the price into dollar to know if altcoins real bleeding or not. If not, then just hold your altcoins and buy more if you want.

If you are already down 20-50% this would really hurt as you would have to realize that loss to convert to USD. Better to hold for things to go up. Now if you are still in the green then this may not be such a bad idea in case the coin drops more you can repurchase at the lower price.
Activity: 68
January 15, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
i think you should convert the price into dollar to know if altcoins real bleeding or not. If not, then just hold your altcoins and buy more if you want.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 15, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
You have two options. To cut your losses or Hold until it's rise again. Just so trading is falling or rising and if you do not have enough investment you can really cry out here. So we must go into this trend now that we know every way so we can get out of these situations.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
Its a great time to buy right now because of the dip. Just invest in projects you believe in and have a good team and tech behind it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 03:30:21 AM
If alts are bleeding and BTC isn't, Pound LEGIT alts with your BTC. If everything is bleeding, HODL!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 15, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
It's always a good time to buy promising altcoyins and keep those that are already available. If you do not have time to drop unwanted coins at the peak of their prices recently, you need to expect the next rise in their price. Sell ​​them now, when they have again decently fallen again, there is no point. Therefore, it is better to be patient and wait for your time.
Activity: 194
January 15, 2018, 12:24:00 AM
You don't need to be scared in trading there's a lot of emotion that you will be encouter. You must need to handle those emotion specially when you see the price going down if you're a long term trading don't sell it, hold it until you will reach your goal. There's an always a bloody market in trading and you can't prevent this kind of situation.

I can give you an advise, cut your loss if reach 5% or maybe 10%. Don't sell if reach more than what I said.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
January 15, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Don't show your weak hands and if you have money and truly believe in the project then stock up during the  falls..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
January 14, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
Many people suggested to buy when all market on red zone, buy now but don't use all your fund in one moment because the market still can more down, don't panic  because when you panic can make you get big losses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 14, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
I can't say that this is a big correction. We are now in sideways. And time to buy many good Altos. Since you are a beginner then a large adjustment you have not seen yet. Now, many coins are simply waiting for what will happen with bitcoin. But some coins still grow. For example, CAPP
You just needed to monitor and learn first the movements before engaging to this investment, as alts are really looking forward for some new
height and adjustment is done while bitcoin are still in its downfall, learning how to assess well, when certain downfall or corrections happen just simply check the support level then review the chart so you have some idea if project is really been supported.
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
I can't say that this is a big correction. We are now in sideways. And time to buy many good Altcoins. Since you are a beginner then a large adjustment you have not seen yet. Now, many coins are simply waiting for what will happen with bitcoin. But some coins still grow. For example, CAPP
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 10:26:35 PM
that's what you have to do now bleeding yet the altcoin you can make for the Altcoins that decreases their capital market values ​​is to hold and wait until they pump because the good coins are getting high and low and this is part of every coin development.
Activity: 37
January 14, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
This would be the time of panic for new investors who would even sell their holdings at cheaper rates due to the fear of loss as they see the price of their coins falling down.But actually, this is the exact time to buy more coins and increase our holdings.It is what big whales and old investors do as they know very well that market will soon turn to be bullish.

sell now. buy for cheaper in an hour.
Pages:
Jump to: