Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts coin vs BTC - page 17. (Read 2203 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 13, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
BOTH, but if you will just start now.
Alternative coins with 50% and BTC also takes 50%
You can invest half of your money with bitcoin
while the other half will be on altcoins, you must study well and choose a nice token to have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 13, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
You can't compare bitcoin and altcoins because their tasks are different.  Bitcoin is created for the single currency of the crypto industry, and altcoins are created to support the infrastructure of the crypto industry itself.  But if I return to your question, I can say that for the next 7 years it will be beneficial to buy altcoins at a dump and keep it until PUMP.  Then change them to bitcoins.  And in general, the best hodl bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
October 13, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
Btc is definitely the mass favored coin still. Though that does not negate the importance of alts, and i think its time we put a stop putting them in the bullring.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 13, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
It seems to me both of them will develop and bring different benefits to the decentralized economy.  However, Bitcoin seems to be more promising and impressive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
October 12, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
It doesn't really matter much because most of the changes are momentary, if you have a good alt that you think can give you a good profit, go and invest, the good thing about alts is that they are quite volatile and can explode at any time, that's why they are so attractive to many, I personally like both and try to be guided a little more by  the technology.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 06:39:10 PM
From your point of view it seems you are right some Altcoin are going high unlike btc... Looking at the market situation now to make big profit I think investment in Altcoin should be better.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
I think that investing in altcoins is more profitable and brings more profit in a short time
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 12, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
Maybe in the future altcoin will be much better than BTC Smiley. Although BTC is the king of this crypto world but number of altcoin is increasing day by day and I believe that in the future there will be so many altcoins better than BTC and it'll make this crypto world even better than before and maybe it'll help cryptocurrencies legalized.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 12, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Bitcoin is more profitable due to demand of users and most altcoins are relatively scam, some may vary on their project to make them legitimate but I guess they all have comparison as we all know that they are purely speculative.
The existence of new coins in the market are somewhat different in purpose compared to the old ones. It somewhat to say that most of them are not legit which could affect market development. Meanwhile, people's trust on Bitcoin will still remain even in front the huge crisis.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 12, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
If you choose a good altcoin then it is obvious that is going to be more profitable than bitcoin, and the reason is simple the market cap of bitcoin is by far the highest in the market, it is so high that it represents more than 50% of all the market but that makes very difficult for bitcoin to grow because it's so big already, but if you invest in an altcoin that has only a few millions in its market cap then it is quite possible that you could earn with that altcoin in a year what you will need several years in bitcoin.

But as you can guess that decision has a very high risk because you could make a mistake and invest in an altcoin that is not worth your time and you could lose all your money, so at the end it is your decision, if you invest in bitcoin your profits are going to be smaller but the risk is smaller as well or you could invest in altcoins but you will need to accept the consequences if you fail.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 06:19:08 PM
Bitcoin is more profitable due to demand of users and most altcoins are relatively scam, some may vary on their project to make them legitimate but I guess they all have comparison as we all know that they are purely speculative.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
Altcoins are more profitable compared with BTC, but it is also more risky. To invest in altcoins, you have to keep warned of scams.
You had better take a research on the backgrounds of founders and investors of these projects before investing.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 12, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
Remain as a die hard fan of bitconi and you'll see no problem in the future holding.

Bitcoin is the best of them all so why are you going to compare it with altcoins? some altcoins can be profitable at the moment but it is not going to last forever. Compare to altcoins bitcoin is much profitable than them, see if bitcoin tanks, alts are tanking too.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 12, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

You've asked an incorrect question so nobody will be able to answer. You ask about some global things, but want us to give a concrete response. It's impossible! Give us the concrete coins, define a time period, and, perhaps, somebody will give you a detailed analytics!
Activity: 476
October 11, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Altcoin as coins that are able to provide certain benefits, BTC does have good value with more value. Many have plunged into altcoins because they have not been able to get BTC, so every penny will certainly be collected to reach BTC.
botcoin is a strong xryptocurrency amd i do not want to compare it with other altcoins as there is no use in jt right now
Activity: 476
October 11, 2018, 03:36:05 PM
there are a lot of good altcoins and in the future thay might take bitcoins place though i am not sure abput it as bitcoin is so strong
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
October 11, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Altcoin as coins that are able to provide certain benefits, BTC does have good value with more value. Many have plunged into altcoins because they have not been able to get BTC, so every penny will certainly be collected to reach BTC.
Activity: 398
October 11, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
by this time, btc would very active, I think we shouldn't buy any altcoins, keep the btc and see how's going before decide. it never be too late
if there's some big move, there's 90% chance that altcoins would go down for good.
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
Hi. I think that at the moment it is more profitable to invest in Altcoin. But you need to study the alcoin in which you want to invest.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

Bitcoin has great reliability and is used primarily as a reserve currency. It is best to earn money on altcoins, but the risk of losing your money there is very high.
Pages:
Jump to: