Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts to invest. - page 2. (Read 13980 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 22, 2019, 11:45:02 AM
In my opinion, there are many criteria to be analyzed before investing. Cause you know, there should be certain results to make everything look trustworthy and to bring investors' attention. And of course, projects that show good job and high results worth attention

This is very true. For example, talking about modern solutions, I always pay attention to progress and milestones. Kinda what is a product now and how it is about to look like. By the way, are there any great solutions you do follow these days and can recommend?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2019, 11:43:32 AM
In my opinion, there are many criteria to be analyzed before investing. Cause you know, there should be certain results to make everything look trustworthy and to bring investors' attention. And of course, projects that show good job and high results worth attention
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
June 22, 2019, 10:23:59 AM
Invest in XRP and ETH, both of which have not grown significantly since the beginning of this year, although the BTC has greatly increased. Today it has reached the $ 11k mark
I think that those who now have fiat money or bitcoin should wait. because either now there will be a correction or bitcoin will continue to show growth and altcoins will fall
Ethereum and BNB look good to buy them anyway. But low-cap altcoins aren't so good to invest in them right now. It's a time of bitcoin bull run.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 22, 2019, 09:17:08 AM
Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

for now I would rather advise you to invest in BNB, because I see a big opportunity for BNB prices to increase very high and of course you are not too late to invest in BNB for now, because I believe BNB prices will continue to increase and I estimate the price of BNB will reach $ 50 or even more than that, so this is an opportunity for you to be able to get a big profit from investing in BNB before you regret it because you are late to invest in BNB.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 22, 2019, 07:05:02 AM
Invest in XRP and ETH, both of which have not grown significantly since the beginning of this year, although the BTC has greatly increased. Today it has reached the $ 11k mark
I think that those who now have fiat money or bitcoin should wait. because either now there will be a correction or bitcoin will continue to show growth and altcoins will fall
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 06:22:00 AM
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 22, 2019, 05:42:07 AM
Ethereum now looks like most stable investment. ETH currently is far from it's BTC maximum price and has a good growth potential. Unlikely it will be x10 or more but x3-x4 in BTC is very probable

Unlikely in short term, but this coin is a high potential coin so this is possible over a long period of time.
ETH had it's high last 2017, I think it's not hard to achieve just like BTC now going to the direction where it will break it's ATH.

We can say that this market now is that progressive as before due to lots of scam projects, but the trust of the people will be back as bitcoin is getting more stable and bullish, actually it's the main reason why investors are again aggressive in investing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 22, 2019, 05:34:01 AM
Ethereum now looks like most stable investment. ETH currently is far from it's BTC maximum price and has a good growth potential. Unlikely it will be x10 or more but x3-x4 in BTC is very probable
Your prediction right be because the market growth cannot be stopped all coin top is now green now, when this situation continues as long as possible the price of the coin can go up high
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
June 22, 2019, 05:26:14 AM
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 22, 2019, 03:35:22 AM
Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

Etherem is the best choice for me it is provides a platform to the developer and they can build blockchain based on smart contracts which is decentralized apps and ethereum has the strong potential for growth in the next few years as per market capitalization based.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
June 21, 2019, 06:59:38 PM
In my view, ethereum looks attractive currently when you look at the market. I suggest you invest in ethereum and ripple.
There are other coins by past eth , look at the bnb that the coin has a bullish trend and clearly it can reach $ 100 this year , just as clearly need to keep btc as the bullish trend of the coin has come !
If I want to invest this time, I will automatically chose BNB than ethereum. I'm really not comfortable with eth at this time, the movement is so slow, it has even decreased. Because at the moment short-term investments are more in demand, especially in the form of coins that are currently booming
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 21, 2019, 06:58:30 PM
There are several alts to invest in based on one's research and analysis. Both neo and eth are very great alts to invest in even though eth is lacking something behind. Xrp is on the move now with such a great hype and not because of the hype but I think it has great potentials and worth investing in. Avail yourself for personal research and analysis before investing.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
June 21, 2019, 06:50:47 PM
Among your list, I will choose to invest in eth and probably Neo. Ripple hasn't convinced me yet to invest in it. However, I think cardano is another great altcoin with great potential
Ethereum is one of the most reliable coins to be chosen by many because of their abilities.
many other coins that can go well and profitably, if we want to track and find out the truth on each coin.
to do it we need really good and potential coins, so you have to choose it, because not all Altcoin are good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
June 21, 2019, 06:42:50 PM
I'm always focusing on my investment in ETH, I think it was first time and now my planing still progress. We know ETH most demanding currency in the Cryptocurrency market.
Investments always accept ETH more than competitors and ETH many receivable coins for profit.
in my personal opinion, our confidence and patience are very necessary capital and I am still confident that ETH is an altcoin with a long-term investment, of course
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM
In my view, ethereum looks attractive currently when you look at the market. I suggest you invest in ethereum and ripple.
There are other coins by past eth , look at the bnb that the coin has a bullish trend and clearly it can reach $ 100 this year , just as clearly need to keep btc as the bullish trend of the coin has come !
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 21, 2019, 06:28:08 PM
Among your list, I will choose to invest in eth and probably Neo. Ripple hasn't convinced me yet to invest in it. However, I think cardano is another great altcoin with great potential
Activity: 364
June 21, 2019, 05:51:13 PM
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 17, 2019, 02:34:54 PM
I'm always focusing on my investment in ETH, I think it was first time and now my planing still progress. We know ETH most demanding currency in the Cryptocurrency market.
Investments always accept ETH more than competitors and ETH many receivable coins for profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 17, 2019, 01:25:43 PM
Invest in Etherium. Also pay attention to BNB tokens, this token is growing steadily. Of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, one could still purchase Eth classic.

Be more focus on investing in ETH as it hasn't grown yet, I mean big growth like what we see on BNB.
I think BNB is good for long term, but I'm thinking it could be done this year as it has increase many times already, compared the low and it's high, that's a lot of folds from its starting price this year, ETH hasn't accomplish that yet, so probably its time is just waiting around the corner.
The BNB is overheated, but it needs to be kept in the portfolio. Ethereum will return to a thousand apiece or so, I'm sure it will happen in this year. Of course, provided that this growth is the beginning for the next bull run. Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
June 17, 2019, 02:12:03 AM
Invest in Etherium. Also pay attention to BNB tokens, this token is growing steadily. Of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, one could still purchase Eth classic.

Be more focus on investing in ETH as it hasn't grown yet, I mean big growth like what we see on BNB.
I think BNB is good for long term, but I'm thinking it could be done this year as it has increase many times already, compared the low and it's high, that's a lot of folds from its starting price this year, ETH hasn't accomplish that yet, so probably its time is just waiting around the corner.
Pages:
Jump to: