Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts to invest. - page 3. (Read 13980 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 17, 2019, 02:04:47 AM
Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

XRP is a good one to invest, just because still a alternative coin on 3rd place in coinmarketcap , this is the next era of banking.   i can recommended to you ziliqa coin too. its in the top 50 , its a sharding solution , great team is there to backup.  
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 17, 2019, 01:38:40 AM
bnb be  most impressive coins in this year.i am remember this price rise extremely since they launch their IEO platfrom and all of IEO projects succeed.i think bnb price will not stop at this moment, i still see price movement in future.
it looks like there will be an adverse effect on the BNB if there is an increase. because now in the IEO launchpad they need the BNB choice in their account. and that obviously will make the purchasing power of the IEO decline. because of limited investors or small-scale investors.
BNB is indeed one of the coins that is very popular and surprised the crypto market. where growth is very fast. and now BNB is supported by their own blockchain.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
June 17, 2019, 01:28:44 AM
ETH and XRP are very influential coins and quite high-quality coins in the crypto world, many communities still love those two coins, but I would suggest investing in a coin called BNB, coins are very influential coins, besides good tokens also from the world's number 1 Exchange, Binance
bnb be  most impressive coins in this year.i am remember this price rise extremely since they launch their IEO platfrom and all of IEO projects succeed.i think bnb price will not stop at this moment, i still see price movement in future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 01:16:45 AM
ETH and XRP are very influential coins and quite high-quality coins in the crypto world, many communities still love those two coins, but I would suggest investing in a coin called BNB, coins are very influential coins, besides good tokens also from the world's number 1 Exchange, Binance
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 16, 2019, 04:03:54 PM
Cryptoworld is future of the global economy,Alts are best platform to invest for long term and having patience.XRP,MONERO,BNB and many others are best to invest for long run.
Altcoins needs alot patience if you can surely will get handsome profit.Altcoins market going to extend daily new coins exist in the market it will create competition which will be fruitful for those who hold for lonh run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
June 16, 2019, 03:46:57 PM
I think that bnb is the best altcoin to invest in a long term, but you have to pick it up in a right moment.
Now price is too high, so probably we will see better price later
if we wait correction to buy , i am not sure it will happen at this moment.bnb demand very strong now, moreover if they will launched their next IEO in binance exchange.buy it now or we will miss best price again.no worry if suddenly its value decrease.this is most impressive projects at this moment.
I do not expect a correction for the purchase, altcoins and so in relation to the Dollar do not grow. So yesterday I bought Waves for $ 2.35. - this is the best price.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 07:22:12 AM
I think that bnb is the best altcoin to invest in a long term, but you have to pick it up in a right moment.
if we wait correction to buy , i am not sure it will happen at this moment.bnb demand very strong now, moreover if they will launched their next IEO in binance exchange.buy it now or we will miss best price again.no worry if suddenly its value decrease.this is most impressive projects at this moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
June 15, 2019, 07:20:20 AM
Every day i always participate in discussions at telegram and it helps me see the importance of Binance. In fact, BNB is a very good investment in long-term investment and the potential of BNB has not been fully explored yet, so it is certain that price increases will occur in this coin in the near future. Now is not a good time to invest this coin and be patient to wait for a big correction as it is possible that BNB will soon return to the $25 price in the next few weeks before this coin activates pump
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
June 15, 2019, 05:45:49 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 05:41:44 AM
From that list given, i much prefer choosing Ethereum as my investment. In addition I would also choose and recommend the Dencoin token because this is also one of the most promising alts that keep on growing and also has a great coin potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 04:02:51 AM
i also like the altcoins that are stronger and provide an alternative blockchain solutions. Like ethereum and neo. They are both good and have really big potential. considering the prices neo has bigger room to grow.
Are you sure? neo platforms don't talk much to compete with several other platforms with the same concept. but all assets now have the same great potential for growth where the market is starting to move up. and some altcoin assets also increased.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 03:59:06 AM
The moment of choosing alts to invest, the mentioned above was good like the eth. But I can also recommend you to try investing with tje Dencoin tokens. Because this is also one of the promising alts that keep on growing as days passes by.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 15, 2019, 03:26:03 AM
Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.

i also like the altcoins that are stronger and provide an alternative blockchain solutions. Like ethereum and neo. They are both good and have really big potential. considering the prices neo has bigger room to grow.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 15, 2019, 03:11:52 AM
For many fans of cryptocurrency ETH remains the main altcoin for investments. This is not surprising because the popularity of ETH is very high. Will it be possible to earn a lot on such an investment is another question. )
Ethreum is the best Altcoin so far and chances are he will develop better and will be profitable, so those who have confidence will maintain Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good choice for investing and current growth seems to be improving, do your best so you can make a big profit from it.

yes I also don't hesitate to invest in altcoin ethereum, I see the potential that Altcoin has is huge and not inferior to the smart platform that this altcoin has. I think it's true that ethereum altcoin is very feasible for investment purposes.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 03:06:57 AM
If you were looking for a good alts to invest, I can recommend you one of the best alts I am holding now. As the cryptomarket has alot of good alts to offer, I can suggest everyone to try the Dencoin token which is really a promising alts amd has a very good potential of growing.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 15, 2019, 03:01:27 AM
For many fans of cryptocurrency ETH remains the main altcoin for investments. This is not surprising because the popularity of ETH is very high. Will it be possible to earn a lot on such an investment is another question. )
Ethreum is the best Altcoin so far and chances are he will develop better and will be profitable, so those who have confidence will maintain Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good choice for investing and current growth seems to be improving, do your best so you can make a big profit from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 15, 2019, 02:33:12 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
June 15, 2019, 02:31:26 AM
I have ETH and BNB

But right now I'm filling the bags with BAT. I think it's one of the best crypto projects out there. Constant software delivery, great team and great application of the token. Online ads is hot.
will be glad if you can throw up more details why you are choosing BAT, a friend of mine told me about it also and I did some research about it but still yet I'm not convinced either,  so kindly give a Little bit details
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 15, 2019, 02:01:39 AM

From that list, i am prefer choosing Ethereum as my investment. NEO and XRP is good investment but ethereum is popular coin and have big daily transaction volume. Beside that list, i think EOS is good long term investment
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
June 15, 2019, 01:53:37 AM
Let's still keep a critical Look because anything is possible in the crypto world
I won't write coin Off because I have seen a lot of dead coins rising and the opposite
This has taught E a great deal not to just belive in. Singe project
Pages:
Jump to: