Pages:
Author

Topic: Am a Beginner - page 3. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 105
December 27, 2023, 10:12:10 AM
Welcome to bitcointalk platform. It is not too late you coming here. Bitcoin is still at its early adopter stage and looking at the current price, we can say that it is still affordable to get so you can still catch up if you intend to buy and hodle for a long term.

Added to what other members have presented to you here,  you can access this website to read the material there to gain more insight and knowledge about bitcoin. https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-for-beginners/

There are other  threads on this platform were you can get articles and links to read about bitcoin and its founder. You can navigate round to see for yourself how the platform works and things about the platform you would need to know more about. It can guide your stay here.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
December 27, 2023, 09:18:45 AM
I really appreciate your support in helping know the basics of Bitcoin. Thank you very much
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2023, 02:35:33 AM
I have being hearing about Bitcoin for a very long time and I really don't know what it entails. I will really appreciate if I can get materials to aid me understand perfectly what it entails!
You have been hearing for a very long time yet you did not dig deep to have better
understanding? because like you we all started as nothing with knowledge but we do our best to at
least understand whats inside because there is what we called "Internet" that can bring us knowledge
without going anywhere but our computer.and also you are already in Bitcointalk.org mate you can
give at least 30 minutes a day reading the forum and you will get all the information you needed ,
also i have no link to share because all the information you need are already given above me so
all i can say is Goodluck and have a great journey here , just promise 'To Never become GREED"
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 26, 2023, 11:17:38 PM
I have being hearing about Bitcoin for a very long time and I really don't know what it entails. I will really appreciate if I can get materials to aid me understand perfectly what it entails!

I'm also a newbie but before I decided to join this forum, I've sort more knowledge about Bitcoin through Google and YouTube channels and I tell you that the knowledge you find out by yourself is better than the one you sort from people though it is not bad to seek opinion and ideas from people who have been in the system for a long time but it is better you make research from help systems and search engines as they will lay more convincing emphasis on what you need to know.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
December 26, 2023, 11:51:03 AM

Welcome to the forum, great choice of forum.

I have a trivia for you, Satoshi Nakamoto who is the founder of bitcoin is at the same time the founder of Bitcointalk.org (our forum).

There's lots of good posts here regarding bitcoin, educational posts, just try to explore but I suggest that you don't only limit study in this forum. Try to use the popular websites like youtube, there you can find videos that explain what bitcoin is, and I believe it will be easier for you to understand if you love listening more than reading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 26, 2023, 11:27:27 AM
You are welcome to the forum, it is a nice place to be when you aspire to become a good Bitcoin investor, by keeping your head straight on the forum, doing a lot of reading and abiding the rules here will be much easier for you to understand what Bitcoin is all about. Bitcoin can be explained to you in different terms but the number one detail to watch out is it's decentralized system. Not even the government is able to regulate Bitcoin. This alone would help improve your faith in beginning to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
December 26, 2023, 10:50:46 AM
All of these coins have something unique and technologically innovative. If you want to go in and look for more information about how this technology works, the link provided by @Nheer and @Gladitorcomeback can be a reference to study by reading often and repeating it for some time.

I'm sure you will understand more or less about Bitcoin and its patterns and remember not only in Bitcoin or other digital currencies, any investment may involve the risk of losing money. One more thing if you have entered a field you need to know and when trading before purchasing a coin or token, take a breath and review the information.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 26, 2023, 04:37:21 AM
Welcome OP, Bitcoin can seem little complex at first fif you have zero knowledge about electronic payment but I think now everyone should learn about it as already every news channel , pages created article on it. There are great resources which help you understand it better. I recommend starting with reading GazetaBitcoin articles.

Bitcoin: The dream of Cypherpunks, libertarians and crypto-anarchists

12 years later and people still don't know to use Bitcoin nor what it's good for

You can also find more content in  Decrypt, coindesk, coin telegraph which offer best content. additionally you can ask any new things about here when your mind not clear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
December 26, 2023, 04:25:30 AM
To put it simply, Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency that is not controlled by any one entity, including authorities or central banks. It provides users with financial autonomy and serves as a substitute for payment. To further understand it i would recommend these website/book as starting point
Mastering bitcoin and learnmeabitcoin.com. In case you have specific question, you might find the answer either on https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/ or this forum. You could also make use of https://ninjastic.space/search to perform search on this forum.

However, I believe that before attempting to learn anything here, you should have a better understanding of the forum first. Plagiarism is not allowed on this forum, so keep that in mind. Below are some links that will assist you in better understanding the community's regulations.

Unofficial list of (official) bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
Newbies - Read before posting
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
December 26, 2023, 03:39:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: