Pages:
Author

Topic: Am curious about bounties - page 10. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
May 07, 2022, 09:00:47 AM
I am looking to try out a bounty campaign using signature but I don't see anyone worth my time right now, I do have a question about this, does it make more sense to promote projects that are already trading over those that are not listed on exchange yet? I see so many that aren't listed like whsiperMSG, Valore, Elysian Finance, they don't look like they will be hitting an exchange any time soon.

What and what makes you promote a project?.
What made me promote and participate in the bounty is because the token value is better and can already be traded on the exchange even though it is only limited to the Dex exchange. What is clear is that when the token can be traded, then I will participate in it because I have no intention of keeping the token in the long term.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 07, 2022, 08:23:32 AM
if I may choose, for the current state I highly recommend following the bounty already listed on the exchange. But usually they will have less allocation to share, but if you have a lot of time to play bounties there is no harm in trying projects that are not yet on the exchange. It is very profitable if they are really successful, you will really enjoy the results.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
May 07, 2022, 08:22:26 AM
I am looking to try out a bounty campaign using signature but I don't see anyone worth my time right now, I do have a question about this, does it make more sense to promote projects that are already trading over those that are not listed on exchange yet? I see so many that aren't listed like whsiperMSG, Valore, Elysian Finance, they don't look like they will be hitting an exchange any time soon.

I'd see the tokens that are not on exchanges yet but worth attention to do the works. It's for your own choice to know those projects if you want to hop in them, do your own research (DYOR) as they say. If the project is already listed yet pays well then better to get it for safety purposes of what you are working.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 07, 2022, 07:45:41 AM
I'm curious about the bounty that I think is good from teamwork and marketing, there's nothing wrong with trying on a new project, there must be more rewards if the project is successful in the future
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
May 07, 2022, 07:25:07 AM
It's your choice to choose which bounty is traded or not, all bounties have their respective goals and of course their goal is to trade in the future if not now, but with your current account which is still a Jr. Member it is very difficult and small the gift that will be received is certainly not as good as you might expect.

Do your research each bounty participant chooses according to their criteria.
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
May 07, 2022, 07:19:09 AM
not all bounties have to wait long, some of us follow our signature preferring to choose to be paid immediately when the bounty expires, you can find it in the services section of this forum. They will pay you even with payments that can be directly exchanged in the market, it's just that they usually have a predetermined minimum rank. Maybe you can try the bounty as usual, yes it depends on luck because there is no guarantee that you can make money here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
May 07, 2022, 07:17:06 AM
It depends on what you want to gain on the advert. If you want to only gain from the pay only then you can look into bounty already in exchange so you can sell if distributed to you but if you believe is a longtime project and it won't turn scam you can believe the promise and luckily you can make it but I can advise to follow bounty that is on exchange not to take risk of getting scammed after your labour.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
May 07, 2022, 06:56:37 AM
Personally, I think that it is necessary to participate in new projects. Since from time to time there are very promising projects that bring good profits. During my participation in bounties, I understood a lot that you need to participate in projects, and only then you will know that the project was profitable. It even happened when the project was paid for only a year later. And this project brought a very large profit. So I wish everyone success in new projects.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
May 07, 2022, 06:52:50 AM
I believe there are some that are legit projects but never expect you well get decent rewards. That is really sad but can't hide the fact that was been the bounty sentiment now. Not really I could say it makes no sense upon joining them but somehow, might you get lucky to have a good bounty and earn big amount.

If you think that you are qualified and if you think it was worth it, then you apply the campaign and follow what the campaign manager said. It was written already in the OP.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
May 07, 2022, 06:41:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: