Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I a friend or foe of Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
May 11, 2019, 05:19:22 AM
Recently I identified a very probable scam. 

well as far as I know all you have done is stop skams, to my knowledge you have not had people invest in you or any project that you are involved in "for profit" so fuck yea you are one of the good guys, you might have saggy tits but that doesn't make you an enemy of crypto bud
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
May 11, 2019, 04:47:50 AM
Voted on "Helps crypto legitimacy", so logically you are you are a crypto friend (IMO). Crypto made a easier, fast and secure fund transaction opportunity for us. On the other hand crypto give easier opportunity to scammer to steam our money easily. That's why we should report such as scammy projects/website in order to helps crypto legitimacy.  
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 11, 2019, 01:52:13 AM
Remember, every coin you aren't holding is a scam!!..... Only the coins you own are legit.
Sigh. Such a worthless post.

The situation completely put aside, the answer to the title is: You're a friend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
May 11, 2019, 01:06:00 AM
Bunch of random thoughts:

Ever since I got more involved in crypto I have seen the enormous amount of scams. People willing to cut someones throat for a few bucks figuratively speaking.  Traditional online money transfers with paypal and bank transfers were a lot harder to scam than crypto came along and the scammers loved it.  Once its in their hands you have vritually zero chance to recover it or do anything about it.

Remember, every coin you aren't holding is a scam!!..... Only the coins you own are legit.  Same goes for people advertising scam gambling companies and other bs.  People shilling trading bots and other bullshit like that.

Now lets go to the most advertised company on this forum: Chipmixer , obviously stays in business due to mixing hacked funds, drug money, etc.  Thats no secret, they have no morals its all about money.  They are contributing to the problem.

I consider every coin sketchy including bitcoin

bitcoin: still many questions about the origin and Satoshi's coins??  Inflation bug that was luckily found by a honest bitcoin cash developer

ethereum:  huge premine like everything else, rolled back something that was supposed to be decentralized, now trying to push in a founders tax, greedy devs

ripple: complete shit, what else is there to say, this isn't even a crypto and its in the top 3 and top it off majority of coins owned by their group

eos: somehow this centralized piece of shit that can reverse transactions at will raised billions of dollars but members on this forum are more concerned with noobs scamming 100 bucks

There are good people in this world but they are few and far between, money can be truly evil.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 10, 2019, 11:57:15 PM
Long time users know me as a good judge of scammy behavior.  As my interests have changed, I have started to pick the lower hanging fruit - the ones easiest to identify.  I no longer deeply investigate, and let others with the skill and interest to do so, to do so.   

Recently I identified a very probable scam.  This has ruffled the feathers of those that profited over the last six years.  I'm now childishly being called an enemy of bitcoin and an enemy of this community.   So, I want to take two days and see what everyone else thinks.

The poll question is:  "How is crypto affected by reporting suspected fraud?"

Thank you if you choose to answer.  Due to the proliferation of alt accounts, there is no accuracy to this poll.

Pages:
Jump to: