Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities? - page 2. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There are many bounties you can participate, that's if you are having all those criteria needed for participations, and I noticed you are now a Jr member in the forum rank, that make you eligible for sig.
Find a better project and join their signature campaigns and start making money, Gracias.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
I guess if you are a newbie you cant paticipate yat in some bounty campaigns unless newbie is accepted in that bounty project. The first you gonna do right now is read in the forum then post and wait to rank up. You can join in airdrops while waiting, or you can join social media campaigms to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
maybe this will help you a bit. there are many that you can follow in a bounty campaign in between: facebook campaign, twitter campaign, blog and video campaign. and you can also follow a signature campaign if your rank from Newbie to member.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Go ahead then:) there are hundreds of campaigns with different kinds of activities you are free to fulfill. Was there any need to start a topic in this section?Smiley
Activity: 18
I think so? because social media campaigns doesnt require any high ranking account just like these signature campaigns,in social media bounties you will just need to use your facebook accounts and some twitter followers so you will be able to get your stakes at the end of the ICO,or you could try translations and blog writting campaign.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its better to rank up first you acct. Then join to signature campaign and bounty to get money.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
yes, joining with the gifts is always majority of members do to earn income, so they can buy the crypto king by converting altcoin.

but I prefer to find capital for trading from bounty.
Activity: 434
yes you can . just search bounty campaign, newbie can join social media campaign/media/telegram.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
Of course you can,social media bounty campaigns doesnt require you to have high ranking accounts in bitcointalk a newbie like use will still be able to participate with these social media bounty campaigns and will only require us to have good numbers of friends and followers,we will still get stakes from these social media campaigns.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
You can try to take part in social campaigns, such as twitter, facebook. But it's not so lucrative. It is best to participate in the signature campaign, but for this you need to raise the rank on the forum to Jr. Member. Until I've never seen a bounty sign-up campaign hosted by users with a rank of Newbie.
Activity: 406
Newbie generally are allowed to join in most of activities in a bounty campaign, except in the signature campaing that is more restrictive
Activity: 294

You can read about bounty hunting programs here https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6
Or you can search this forum for additional info.

Then you can visit this link (https://icobountyhunt.com/) for ICO campaigns.

But first you need to rank up first to join in bounty hunting.
Jr. Member rank is the minimum requirement to join, other ICO projects requires Member ranks to join.

Hope this helps,enjoy and good luck

As a newbie you are not qualified to join bounty campaigns. To join you must be at least a Jr Member. So just work on making at least 30 constructive and informative posts. Read more about cryptocurrency so you can have something good to share in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 90
You can check out help topics for newbies there are a lot of tips and topics out there that can fast track the learning process.
In joining bounty hunting, I suggest you participate in signature campaign, in a way you can also read a lot and raise awareness.
And if you have a lot to spare, just do trading. It's way faster but a lot risky and there are many of bounties are here you can joining under there, if you have social media I'd like facebook twitter and others social media activity then you can perform with this. just you need to go alternative cryptocoin section then go to bounties and read your suitable bounty threads rules and join under them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many Bounty campaigns are open in bounties section you should check the eligible criteria. Because social media campaigns are accepting the beginners but you have more followers in twitter and Facebook. If you want to join these kind of campaign you should study something in crypto platform. Day by day competitions are increase in the crypto market so you have some knowledge in blockchain and cryptocurrency then only you are survive in the any situation.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
You can check out help topics for newbies there are a lot of tips and topics out there that can fast track the learning process.
In joining bounty hunting, I suggest you participate in signature campaign, in a way you can also read a lot and raise awareness.
And if you have a lot to spare, just do trading. It's way faster but a lot risky
Activity: 15
Of course you can easily participate with the social media campaigns even if you are a newbie,i am participating both twitter and facebook campaign thru bountyhive,i recommend it because you wont need to send reports from them it is automatically detected with your accounts that is why bouuntyhive is ideal for those people who doesnt want to make reports weekly.
Activity: 18
If you are only joining social media campaigns like twitter,facebook and telegram yes you can but atleast you have a decent number of followers or friends so that you will be accepted,newbies arent allowed to join signature campaigns as you are not eligible putting signature codes in your account that is why newbies can only participate with these social media campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Certainly yes. As a newbie you can participate in different bounty campaigns ranging from social media campaigns, blogging, articles, telegram and so many other bounty opportunities. You may not be able to get involved in most signature campaigns as a newbie until you rank up but you can do other campaigns and earn coins as a reward. Cheers
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities? there are some activities gift that you can follow is Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign, Telegram campaign, Instagram campaign, it's free only capitalize package Internet only and multiply read the forum discussion so faster understand.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If you want to attend the signature movement, so the minimum requirement is to be a member of JR, however, this usually doesn't take you too long, you just need to keep a month active online and published 30 posts.
Pages:
Jump to: