Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Many of bounties are here you can joining under there, if you have social media I'd like facebook twitter and others social media activity then you can perform with this. just you need to go alternative cryptocoin section then go to bounties and read your suitable bounty threads rules and join under them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
You should participate in the ICO Project Bonus Campaign. Especially the signature campaign, it will help you gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency based on the articles on different topics. Or you can go to the help topics of newbies, they will help you better understand and faster about cryptocurrency.
Or if you have a lot of money before joining the crypto market, you can join the trading. will be more profitable and less time consuming when doing bounty campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.

If you cannot participate in signature bounty campaign you can at least participate in Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign and other bounty campaign and the rewards are also good just pick the right Ico to invest there are scam ICO existing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
yes, you can follow some bounty project activities but surely there are some things you should know before you follow bounty project activity and all you have to do is first you have to find information about bounty project that is running. and you will be able to get some information about bounty campaign activities on some threads in this forum and of course you have to follow some rules made by bounty manager to be able to follow the bounty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Lots of bounty, you can participate in some bounty.
Show your skills as a Blogger or youtuber and you will earn coins with your expertise.

please select bounty still active.!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 85
Merit: 0

You can read about bounty hunting programs here https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6
Or you can search this forum for additional info.

Then you can visit this link (https://icobountyhunt.com/) for ICO campaigns.

But first you need to rank up first to join in bounty hunting.
Jr. Member rank is the minimum requirement to join, other ICO projects requires Member ranks to join.

Hope this helps,enjoy and good luck
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: