Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 124. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 28, 2017, 09:54:08 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
i think you are late, but if you dont get involved now, you will be later, crypto will never wait for you, and those who buy bitcoin or other coins probably sell them out, if you think so, you may feel better to buy now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 09:49:38 AM
Definitely your not yet late to the party because there are always new for the beginners just keep on researching for the right forum or campaign
Activity: 266
October 28, 2017, 03:39:41 AM
I think you have not late to the party. Growth still in front and you manage to buy at a good price and make a profit)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 03:24:36 AM
If you just keep on getting frustrated everytime you think about that if only you have bought btc a long time ago,  you will just keep on dragging yourself and repeat the same mistake that you did. Just buy it and hold it. Nobody cannot predict the future so just forget it.
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 03:12:43 AM
You are not late to the party.  Wink It's perfect time where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret. Many people think that same.  Don't worry about it..
The cryptocurrency market is still very new! We are all at the beginning, We are all new to the party, even the people who joined today. Research about crypto coins before invest and hold the coins tightly . Just because you are late to the party doesn't mean the party is over , Make the party start again  Cool
Activity: 337
October 28, 2017, 03:09:38 AM
Hey, stay strong, man! Stop looking back and lament. If you want to succeed like them. Be brave and take this risk. Put all your money into new tokens from ICOs. If their projects are good, your tokens will go to the moon. I will suggest you some project: Hydrominer, Playkey, Wepower, Utrust,...:v
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
October 28, 2017, 02:57:40 AM
Noo, you are not late. Cryptoworld is so huge and this party is not starting yet!
You have too many chances to be rich. Just work and make your dreams Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 02:55:02 AM
Not at all! Imagine if you have invested now at 5000$ and after a year and a half, it price went to 8000$ then you have made profit. No one is late yet since the ride is still going up. What I would consider being late though is investing on bitcoin after the mined bitcoins have almost reached 21M
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 02:26:12 AM
Always, any one starts to earn money via cryptocurrencies, thinks like you. I was same as you about one years ago. But it is not late. Invest in cryptocurrencies and think of long term. In long term you can make good profits. Do not lose this opportunity.
Bitcoin has no late. Bitcoin always increasing. So when you star it is no late. Your main target how long you give time to bitcoin or others coin. Day by day its increase and you earn a good profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 02:23:03 AM
We are not late to the party. It is just that we are not early too. Right now, i see bitcoin as still in its young stage. There is so many people that have yet to touch bitcoins, less likely to even know about other coins/tokens. That is why many other coins are going to boom from years to come together with bitcoin. Are you able to catch that particular train?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 28, 2017, 01:46:11 AM
If we could only turn back time we already did and grab the chance to invest in cryptocurrencies in time the price is low and no one ever thought that it could be a big thing at present time.

However dwelling in the past can only give you regrets so dont think about it anymore because its never too late to start investing now. Bitcoins and altcoins are worth investing because this might be the way for us to be rich even the price is really unpredictable. The party is not yet done so make yourself belong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 01:45:57 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

You are not late. If you look at the adoption curve we are still in early adoption phase. Not many people know about blockchain technology let alone bitcoin or even altcoins. The fact that you already know and is actively seeking to invest is a great thing.

You'll still find great projects to invest in today. You just have to pick the right ones.

Bitcoin probably isn't going to generate 10x gains in one year again, but some altcoins will.
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
October 28, 2017, 01:31:50 AM
Many of us regret treating bitcoin as a joke when you could mine many coins per day with an average CPU. But the crypto scene is still very very new. Only about 3 million people in the entire world own crypto and way less than that are actively researching and reading forums like this. It will be a long time before the technology is palatable to the average person and many more chances for exponential growth. There are still plenty of coins that have potential to grow 1000% or more in the coming years.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2017, 01:30:46 AM
Never slow down, it all depends on your decision! Every game has its end, the important point is your end!
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 28, 2017, 01:17:36 AM
You are late, that's a fact. But the good thing in cryptos (bitcoin especially) is that it hasn't shown it's maximum potential yet. So invest now or regret it further.
Activity: 126
October 28, 2017, 01:08:28 AM
The cryptocurrency market is still very new! We are all new to the party, even the people who joined today, don't worry about it. Mass adoption is coming soon and we'll reap the benefits from being early Smiley
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 01:06:02 AM
Op, despite the fact that most the coins value are so high doesn't necessary mean you cannot invest your money. There still room for you to invest and make some reasonable profit, though not as compared to some early investors as rightly mention but should not stop you from investing your money in crypto currency.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 01:00:26 AM

My frustration is BIG.
You can not return the past, you need to put up with these prices and buy what is, buy alts and everything will be fine, you will definitely spend more on beatcoins than you will get.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 28, 2017, 12:55:41 AM
I wake up every day with the same question in mind!  Grin Grin
I hope you are not still waking up every single day without making any moves.

You could have woken up in the past few years having the same question running through your head, but if you have to follow the trends and the awareness, then you will obviously know you are not late to the party and you are just in at the right time that the train is about to speed off. All the above, do not forget the values of bitcoin and do not think bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme cause it is not.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2017, 03:06:05 PM
Good headline, with all this icos, altcoins, new bitcoins like bitcoin cash and now gold this is a real party. Big party, big community, and in that many little ones. This party with airdrops, hard forks is still going and I wonder for how long that can last?
There is no 100% safe investments in icos, we all risk. I`m buying some stable alts, and I have couple coins from some icos. I check every day some new ico and if I like it I get in with some little amounts of bitcoins, who know what can happen, with so many icos its just luck to pick right ones.
Jump to: