Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 125. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
It's never too late. I can suggest you concentrate on ICOs. For me the main reason invest in ICO, to support a good project, that could be useful for me and also to become more richer. Make the money! now I plan to invest in one good project - Confideal, ofc in my opinion
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 01:48:43 PM
You are definitely not late to the party. It is exact moment where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret.

This is the same message I want to say. This is the time were a lot of people are getting more educated and acquainted about bitcoin and alternative currencies. Even if the price before are lower, that's okay. It is the only time now that when you start investing, the gains of your investment are faster than ever. Keep on exploring bitcoin and other crytocurriencies as well. The future is bright for it. Try to research more and what strategies you have to make about it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 01:32:17 PM
Nope youre not Smiley join Pally ICO and be a part of travelling revolution Smiley !!!!

Now ico is live w/ 25% discount! Main competitor to Airbnb!

https://pally.co
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 09:17:37 AM
Its never too late. In my opinion it is just a beginning now. Most part of people just dont know about bitcoin and etherium, but when all will learn about it price wil rice again or will be rice till that time. So my thoughts you just in time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
October 26, 2017, 06:15:37 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

no,  your not yet too late to join the party.  infact you can still catch up because bitcoins value is not totally stable and it can still fallback  down so i guess you can still buy it on a low price as many as you like and hold it like a pro just like anyone else did in the past days ,so i suggest all you have to do now is wait and have a patience because as the saying said , good things come from those who wait.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 26, 2017, 06:10:01 AM
A lot of people say the same thing when i introduce them to bitcoin. When bitcoin is about $100, they say that it was a few dollars previously and it is too expensive now. Similar, when it is a $1000, they also say that it is too expensive. Right now, bitcoin and crypto are still in the early stage. There is still a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
I'm also fairly new, but have seen these kind of posts so many times already. If you believe in the fundamentals of decentralizaiotn and blockchain, then we're only just in the beginning. How many people know, independently of you telling them, about Ethereum? right...
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
October 26, 2017, 05:55:17 AM
No one is ever late to the party when it comes to bitcoin and for someone who join at the beginning of the year would have thought he came late to the party but today, he would have been happy and would feel he actually came early to the party and the same tihing would happen to others that are coming in now because the potential to go mega is very much still alive.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 26, 2017, 05:51:08 AM
I think there is still skin in this game. There are a plethora of altcoins to choose from and if you get the right ones, buy and sell at the right time you can make a profit. I have to say though this is a really volatile industry and you really need to be on top of things if you want to make a success of it. Unfortunately I lost on many of the big x 100 gains and rises but am in a few more longer term coins that generate revenues and that's something quite cool.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 05:44:55 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
I think you are already late for the main party Cheesy But you can still get a good profit buying them now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 26, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

My frustration is BIG.
No dude not yet, bitcoin is still rising and we do not know yet when it will stop. So if you do not want to have another frustration and regrets better invest as soon as possible, everything will rise up in digital currencies Smiley
Activity: 84
October 26, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
at 1k$ -> BTC too high sell it now
at 2k$ -> BTC too high sell it now
at 4k$ -> BTC too high sell it now
at 6k$ -> BTC too high sell it now

We do not known how the future will be ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
October 26, 2017, 04:41:02 AM
Why you looking the past performance and feel guity , just think about future and research well and find good coins for investment for good profit.You can still buy good altcoins like Ether, NEO, MONERO.They are still available at good price for investment. And yes newbies in crypto will surely feel themselves late to the party.But its just late not the last.Come on and invest in good coins and enjoy your success for coming the years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
October 26, 2017, 04:25:10 AM
Welcome to the party.
The price is still increasing.
You are just right on time for other cryptocurrencies.
Do not focus on bitcoin. Start with others.
Good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 04:13:14 AM
There's always something new, this place is full of good opportunities. From time to time we witnessing amazing success of new projects, and if you are completely newbie without experience you can gain some profit if you put some efforts on investigation, and if you follow stream of money. You do not need to buy expensive equipment for mining, nor need to be an professional to start trading. There are plenty of examples , ETH , Stratis, Neo, this is just the beginning and we can thank for this to Bitcoin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 03:23:33 AM
You are never to late for the party!
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 26, 2017, 02:36:36 AM

My frustration is BIG.
Don't be sorry. You can buy altcoins right now. Now is a good time to buy altcoins. Many coins broke through the downward trend line. If you want and believe in it - buy. Otherwise, next year you will be disappointed again)
Activity: 392
October 26, 2017, 02:22:22 AM
maybe yes, maybe not. if you are not fond of surfing the web for the past 5 years. maybe you are not late. but if you are a computer person five years ago. i would say you are late. this things maybe appeared to infront of your eyes but you ignored them. so yeah thats ny two cents.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 02:16:22 AM

My frustration is BIG.

Dude, i uope you realize that you are only late when you start to think so. Do not let yourself discourage your own. Sure, they have greater advantage than us because we knew and never did anything back then, but that doesn't mean we are failures. It is just a matter of perseverance and mentality. Even a small fraction of what they have is what we may manage to get, it can be bigger in the future. And if that still isn't enough for you, then go and be more resourceful and persevere more to reach the thousands from hundreds that you may achive.

We are the same and i do not ket anything bring me down. Remember that you lose on the very first moment you give up. So don't make that mistake.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 02:07:56 AM
Anytime anyone show up in crypto is the right time ! You are never late because opportunity is everywhere in crypto ecosystem. From trading to ICO to even airdrops.

Anyone is never late upto this point. As we know that the market is still new and the marketcap of all the coins have'nt reached yet the trillion dollar value. We are still in fresh and lot's of money will flow into cryptocurrency. We should just get in and never too late until now and wait for us all to be a millionaire someday.
And even if bitcoin reached 1 trillion in market cap that will mean an amount of 60k per bitcoin and while that value is high I still think the price could go way higher than that so to me that person will no longer be an early investor but part of the early majority.
Jump to: