Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 19. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:20:47 PM
You are not late for the party. Cryptocurrency prices will rise more than this. we just wait for all prices to rise.
Many people are waiting for the market to change the trend and we will see the green color again. You need to be able to trade, not everyone succeeds.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
I think that it is impossible to be late to this party. To my mind, you can be late for the birthday party but not to the crypto market party. to my mind, it is obvious because you can become a trader anytime
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Nah, you are never to late for the next party Smiley. And what happen with the crypto market these day such as bitcoin price drop or altcoins price drop too it's not suprise me. The fluctuation of crypto market according to me it's normal and after the price downfall it will rise up again just a matter of time. Just hold your coins until the market price recover and then it's party time again Smiley. Be optimis. I think people who are just starting to enter bounties are late to the party. But as for the crypto market in general, I believe it will present us with many more possibilities, and our task is to stay flexible and be ready to think quickly.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
I believe that now is the time to invest because the price of coins is very understated. And I want to console you, you're not late for the party, you still have plenty of time, do not worry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
I once came into the world of cryptocurrency with the same desire as the author of the post. I wanted to buy something for a couple of cents and wait until the price rises to several hundred bucks. How I was naive  Cheesy . I think we were late for the party.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
You are not late for the party. Cryptocurrency prices will rise more than this. we just wait for all prices to rise.
Activity: 146
August 19, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
By the looks of things if your arriving now your right in time for the the big party.  Get in now before this things goes up.  If you buy now your getting about as big of a discount as you can get.  Great time to be a noob.
Activity: 91
August 19, 2018, 08:50:32 PM
Alas, my friend is the truth of life. Those who could believe it all then became rich. I learned about this recently. But I know that in a couple of years there will be a similar situation
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 08:47:44 PM
You are everything except for late! Wink You proposed it yourself - the costs of bitcoin and ETH have risen fundamentally for no time. In this way, it is glaring that the fame and, consequently, estimation of different digital currencies will be further expanding. Henceforth, regardless of whether you feel that it is trivial to plunge into the tumult and go for bitcoin or ETH, you may dependably keep an open eye at other potential cryptographic forms of money and to be prepared to get a handle on the occasion.
Activity: 151
August 18, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.  
Activity: 212
August 18, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
this market have a circles, you are not late, there always have opportunities, just have to find out
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
You are most welcome to the crypto world. You are not late to the market. In fact you are joining the market at right time as only a few people have known about crypto so far. And many people are getting aware of it. So it is the right time to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
You will never late at the party - Cryptocurrency it`s a very promising market with innovative technology, it always cost to invest in. Now it`s a perfect time to buy coins because prices will be never so low, like now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 01:11:41 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
Almost a year has passed and bitcoin again gives you a chance to purchase at a price of 6000. Perhaps this is one of the few chances that you should take advantage of. Dont miss that oporunity.)
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 17, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

My frustration is BIG.
I think you are doing great nowadays. This thread was posted when bitcoin market price is cheaper than today. I guess your frustrations are over and the newbies like me was our time to take part the frustratioins. Yes i am newbie in bitcoin investment and i do some losses now after selling my crypto holdings.
Activity: 504
August 17, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
now it has no parti again. Because right now the market is also being collapse. so now all is being mourned. who have the capital that are happy, because it can be a collection of many coins at low prices.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
I don't think that he is late to the party because right now, I think there are many new people that join in the crypto world and they want to use the chance to invest their money in many coins. people can buy many coins while the price is not too expensive and if we compare with the last year, this price is reduced for more than 50% so the coin can have a chance to increase higher again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
August 17, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
no not at all. and your timing is very good. you have so big advantage with your timing. the ones that join in 2018 are all in lost if you join now your cost per altcoin will be very low and you will have a good advantage against them.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
If you look at the history of the formation of the stock market, you will see some similarity. There will always be people who think they will not make it. Although the market is still deep down. Capitalization is still very small. Crypto has not yet received large institutional money. I am sure that this is only the beginning.
Activity: 18
August 17, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
It is not too late to join the investment cryptocurrency. There are a lot of coins in the market in the future. Although the market is changing, there are many opportunities in the market. Just work hard to get more than you think.
Pages:
Jump to: