Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 23. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:56:43 PM
No you are not late to the party. You can’t view not getting in years back as a rationale. For example just because you didn’t invest in Apple in the 1980s does that alone make it a bad investment now?  Crypto is going places in my opinion. And the market is down right now which makes this a ripe opportunity for you. Just be cautious with what you spend as it’s tough to say what this bear market will bring.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
   When you think about people who bought first, you realize that those people are millionaires now. You think you
are late for the party cause you could be a millionaire by now only if you bought back in 2010.
   It`s not that we are late, we just didn`t know about crypto-currencies in that time. We are here now and we
need to give our best for crypto-currencies and like that crypto-community will grow and with that prices will
go higher too. I think we are at good times now for getting into crypto-currencies, we should recommend that
to people around us and like that to spread the word about Bitcoin.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
Now is the best time for the party to buy coins. Now we are on the capitulation point, that means soon we will see slow growth and then new top high prices of the coins.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
August 14, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
If you look globally, the problems come from Asia. Restrictions on the market also affected investors in South Korea.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
August 14, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
It seems to me that now is one of the best moments. The market fell very much. All holders of coins have a huge loss. Many began to sell all their coins just to fix their losses. If the market falls even lower then this will collapse.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
well, now you are back and can buy ethereum even lower. As for previous low prices it won't happen anymore,but you can suceed and buy some new coins like Origo, Pchain and probably those are new ethereum and now you can buy it for pennies

yes the market price of ethereum today is $200 dollars so you should take advantage of the current situation and invest a huge amount to earn more profit when the market price pump up again.
Activity: 276
August 14, 2018, 03:14:31 PM
not yet I think  Smiley It's time to get onboard the train . most of the coins are down these days . so we can buy some coins for cheap . but do your own research too
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Market will rise, I am sure. However, we need to be strong - these falls can depress the beginners. The experienced people know that the bearish trend can last for long, many months. However, this is a good period to join the party.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 14, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Being late is impossible here, crypto will support everybody here so I don't have thoughts about possible being late or something like that. You are in time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 13, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
well, now you are back and can buy ethereum even lower. As for previous low prices it won't happen anymore,but you can suceed and buy some new coins like Origo, Pchain and probably those are new ethereum and now you can buy it for pennies
Activity: 129
August 13, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
i think that is right time to buy in.but probably  next bull run will be in 2 3 years
Activity: 107
August 13, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
 Future of cryptocurrencies are alt coins with rock stable rate independent from BTC. There is for example Nebula Network - decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply in form of computational power and disc space.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
Asking this question 8 months ago, you would have seen more yes responses.  I think at this point, you're early.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
There is no right moment to join the party, you just need to choose the right type of party for you. which means you should choose your value wisely in which coins or tokens.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Hey buddy, you are not late to the party,  just to the one you can do and leave the rest toGod. There are still cheap coins out their
 Afterall all fingers are not same
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
I think the party's just starting. Let's wait a few more days or weeks. today was the first time the red party  Grin  but we all just want the green party. and it starts later this year.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
I think, you are not late, the market of cryptocurrencies will grow up soon, so you can start now. I suppose it is a good time to invest in Dogecoin. That is what im doing.
But don't worry about this. It's better to start working with the crypto market late than not at all.
Now there are many interesting and promising coins that can bring success to investors.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Better late then never) Of course you can't turn the future so you should think about what alt is chepaer at the market and what project will bring more profit to you! In this case bitkoin is the only way to earn money)
Activity: 71
August 13, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
I think, you are not late, the market of cryptocurrencies will grow up soon, so you can start now. I suppose it is a good time to invest in Dogecoin. That is what im doing.
Activity: 134
August 13, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
I don't think you are coming late. The characteristics of this industry are very large fluctuations. As long as you know enough about this market and have rich investment experience, I believe that you can get huge benefits from this market. I hope that you can be here. Get rich in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: