Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 54. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
Just like any other money market, the opportunities are endless. The party never ends, you can organize your own party with clever trading. Buy low,  sell high, make coin good choices
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 21, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
I think that in the future will by more coins like Verge or GameCredits, you just need not be lazy and learn everything new that comes out, in order not to miss your chance.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
It's never too late to start, the market looks a bit tense now, you can buy or invest now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
you are not late, anybody can join crypto market anytime it just you should be ready to work hard and be patience for you to see more gain
Activity: 13
June 21, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
not too late, my forecast bitcoin prices will rise again even very high in the future, because the number of coins is only millions, but used people around the world, let's start party together
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
Never too late to do anything, there are a lot of new projects that have great potential. But  need to read and research  a lot before investing.
Activity: 68
June 21, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
I think there are still plenty of opportunities for getting rich in this market, so you are not late. As long as you know enough about this market and have sufficient trading experience, I believe that you can profit from either the bear market or the bull market.
Activity: 356
June 21, 2018, 02:18:35 AM
For the situation right now that cryptocurrencies are not stabilize i assured you that it is not late in what you call party. You can invest now and wait to became stabilized, many investors do the same way wait and gained more to the future.
Activity: 96
June 21, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
For the current encryption market, I think you are not late. The investment and encryption market is still profitable. The market is now falling. I think it is very suitable for investment now.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:00:47 AM
All participants of crypto aren’t late. The market is increasing day by day and people learn about it. Everybody will his own place here.
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
I think you're not late on the party yet. It's just getting started anyway. If you really have money, they you can invest anytime you want regardless of the price of the digital currency you like to invest to. With it's price volatility on the line, you can have a better chance of getting gaining profit very soon.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Well, we are always late for a lot of parties, that's life: you can't participate to all parties you are invited in.
But there are always a lot of parties in the present moment, and ic you cmplain about the past, you'll miss them too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 19, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
Investing in crypto money markets is just the beginning. When you enter the market for crypto money, you just have a good time, so invest in it, and you'll have a great return.
Activity: 518
June 19, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

We are on the verge of new start. When recent fluctuations will over on the market it will be the time of intensive actions. I don’t think that it is necessary to hurry events, be patient and all will come in your hands.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
You are definitely not late to the party. It is exact moment where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret.

That is true it is not too late because the price of almost all the coins are falling so that is a great opportunity for you to still start to join the cryptocurrency business. There are a lot of people that gain a lot of as gain the same as the old people who cam early here. Because it is not all about the time and when you started the thing that matters the most is on how are you gonna work smart and think of ways on how are you gonna gain money here.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 02:01:30 AM
I think the market is backed by a good and improving technology so this market will keep up for some years.
And we are still at the beginning. Not many people heard about blockchain yet.
If you feel like many people already know it it is just because you are interested in it and you are chatting with people like you
Activity: 141
June 19, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
Hesitation will miss more opportunities. I think what you need to do is to take the least time to get acquainted with the market, then join the industry and start your investment. There are many opportunities for getting rich in this market. Good luck!
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
 You are not late to the partt. Its a fast growing industry and thousands of people join this community day by day who are new to cryptos and willing to invest their money in a belief to become rich one day. Unfortunately, it is not that simple as it looks. The best option is to be a long term investor instead of being a daily trader unless you have the right skill set. As a new crypto-enthusiast you should pick from the top 50 currencies first and start your research from there.
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 01:41:27 AM
We have not been late. Now that we have joined the encryption market, I think it is still appropriate. The encryption market price this year is very low, and it has not recovered. But I think this is an opportunity, we can buy a lot of cryptocurrencies in this market.
Activity: 130
June 19, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
You are definetely not late to the party - there are still lots of opportunities, start right away
Pages:
Jump to: