Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 49. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
I think that i just arrive at the right time in party because the coins now is starting  to increased the value.But its more better if i came early to party before it start so that i do have a lot of coins already and change Cheesy Wink it
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
A while ago I was terrified too, but later I read on a blog the statement "every day has trade, every day new ideas and projects will be born.
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
just do it right and work hard you can get what you want. some people started in totally zero holdings but they pursue choose a partners and worth to work projects
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
we are not late,  even me too i am new and still trying to adapt and invest in the new coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
It does not matter sooner or later, the main task is to increase the portfolio. And it can be done even now, in a falling market.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
it's never too late bro, now the market is red and you can buy parts, the market always fall and rise
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
The good news is I'm not late to the party. Cryptocurrency is growing and the price will be much higher than now. And I still have a chance to get more Bitcoin and other coins. If I get more money. I can pay a certain amount of coins. I'm not late.
Activity: 54
June 30, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
Well, personally, I think that nothing else has been lost. You yourself say that during the year there was such a big rise, then you can think that in a year the cost will also increase several times. This is a fairly young market that grows gradually. And now we are still at its inception
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Your not really late to the party other altcoin are pumping and you gain from it, choose the right coin you"ve made to invest. Make a hard research from other ICOs campain and i know your not too late.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
It seems like the party is re-loading itself with such a low price levels as the ones we have today. I think that eventually the big boy will get in the market.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
All of us here are beginners. Nobody was born in crypto. And no one could know in front of how much this or that coin would cost. I'm sure this is just the beginning of crypto development. Do not count money you did not get. Enjoy what you can earn today and you will feel happy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
 Sometimes it is very interesting to read such posts knowing what the future was holding for all of us at that point.
I certianly hope that we will be able to look back at this day a year after this day and will be able to think the same since the situation is not so great right now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 28, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
No one is late .You are the who can faster than millions.Yeah.I know somehow you missed the first batch but it's not the last more to come.Crypto currency is a very new thing to this world.Very few people is joii to it.It will be big day by day and you come faster than them.crypto world have so much potential to grow when se gen people accept it it will be huge and that party isn't come yet.so wait and you will see some profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
A lot of people think the same way you do.Now that the market is red, you can successfully buy at a not very high price and bitcoins, and altcoins.There's no point in regret.You'll only become more depressed
Activity: 179
June 28, 2018, 06:32:17 PM
yes some whales have got a lot of coins for a very low price but still It's not too late there are many good new coins and the prices will rise along
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
I'm late you can ever be late in the evolving word of cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency are growing and the bitcoin price will be much higher than now. but you are  the participate Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
I feel you bro but it is too late for regret's right now, i also kept thinking and thinking about what i could have been in this current situation of mine if i knew bitcoin back then, i know its frustating but it is better late than never. It is good to start in here, we may have been late but there are still more to do, all we can do right now is catch up.
Activity: 99
June 26, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
You are not too late, there are still many fun moments ahead of cryptocurrency. This is just a start sign, I think we can enjoy a bigger party than today.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
I think it is never too late to join the world of crypto and right now is just a good time to invest and buy cheap coins. There are always some new interesting projects. This market is still far from mature.
I do not think of late when you join the cryptocurrency right now, because joining the cryptocurrency ,I think that it is your time to have the oppurtunity to be with bitcoin , but not late .
Activity: 60
June 26, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Just let your mind do research before investing or doing bounties. Then you will get your profit here, small or big counts on your work and time   
Pages:
Jump to: