Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 72. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
I have the same situation, but I think that it's not too late, the industry develops daily, the technology blockchain penetrates more and more into our life. Disappointment does not make sense. The party is just beginning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
do not worry, you're not late there's another party because the price of crypto will keep changing and you can still buy and get profit, so you still have chance to follow the next party
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
You are not too late to the party!  Cool
Because the prices of bitcoin is always higher, many of cryptocurrency now are now valuable in the market. Invest now to the right cryptocurrency so that you will not be late to the party.  Wink
Activity: 294
May 06, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Better late than never !) I think that it is never late to start something especially if this refers to trading and earning money. I am sure that you will win if start
the only thing you need to have is patience, wait till the price is fine
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
People who say that they are late are never going to achieve anything from life. And the people who say I will do it, everything always works out. Everyone makes their choice. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 06, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
Each of us would like to know about bitcoin much earlier and invest as much money in cryptocurrencies as possible. But even now it is not too late to invest as the cryptocurrency market is very young and it has great potential for further growth.
Activity: 27
May 06, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
you are a bit late but not too late. you can find a dip sometime and buy there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
May 06, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

My recommendation is the following. You can take advantage of the red period of crypto, investing in the top coins: BITCOIN, ETHERUM, NEO, which will bring you a considerable but long-term profit. You can also invest in ICO coins, which can bring you a great profit in the short term. It's never too late to invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 03:54:04 AM
If you are a long-term investor, you are definitely not late to the party.  Speculation and manipulation will continue to cause fluctuations in price including spikes and crashes; however, digital currency is part of the future and we are only on the cusp. As adoption and education increases in this space, consolidation will occur and the most popular cryptocurrencies will hold the most value.  Bitcoin has a strong future.  Depending on your investment timeline, current prices may be cheap.  Five months from now, no one knows.  Five years from now, the current prices will be considered cheap
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
There are still a lot of start-up ICOs everyday and 1 or 2 of them could potentially bring wealth to you. Don't invest in coins that are already blown in prices because you are really late if you do that. Choose the newer ones.
Activity: 109
May 06, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
Dont worry u are not late anywhere, party still didnt start yet. Just be ready for party and join us, it ll be good year 2018.
Activity: 16
May 06, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
Eventually, all human on earth will be using bitcoin. It just the matter of time for you to adopt it.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
Why are you late for the party, no, you stayed like most of us. We can still buy it all. Only we now need more time and patience.
Activity: 108
May 06, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
Yes, you are late to buy a bitcoin or ethereum but it is not late to buy some other promising coins that have a potential to grow in the future and can become a new bitcoin maybe. Start to risk, otherwise you will never get rich with a cryptocurrencies help.
Activity: 85
May 06, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
Best time to Invest is NOW so you're not late and will never be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 06, 2018, 02:21:34 AM
It's never too late. The real party hasn't started yet. New innovations are being materialized in the real world and the market is still small. Come now. Let's have a good time.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Of course you are not late, start from now The right moment where you should start right away if you do not want to regret.
Activity: 152
May 05, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
it is not too late for people who want to try. maybe now the price of coins is a bit high, and maybe in the future the price of coins will be much higher than the current price. so it's never too late for you to party.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
I can not say that you were late, but you did not exactly come in the middle of this party, because today it seems to me that the market has grown very much and we are doing just that we see new projects every day, so it's not too early and not too late, but it's good that you are coming now, not a year later.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 05, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
Alternative coins/tokens (altcoins) implies, in my opinion,  alternative investment packages. The investment opportunity provided by Bitcoin is a sample of investment in cryptocurrencies. It was and is still an investment opportunity. Though it may not be as profitable as the early investors but opportunity still exists. In my opinion,  the introduction of numerous altcoins is indeed another field of investment opportunity. My friend,  you have not missed the  party. The party is still on. All that is needed is to study and discover which altcoin will grow rapidly and invest in it. It is important to note that in there is risk in any form of investment. It is left for us to invest on the coin/token with minimal risk and yet profitable. 
Pages:
Jump to: