Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 69. (Read 20347 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 10, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
Not as late as the people that would be getting into the market in a couple of years from now. Matter of fact you are quite early and you should also be happy that you met the market at a good price. What I would advice you is that you should not just jump into investing, make sure you do enough research into the market before you invest in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 10, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
I feel so late to the party.
And now as before there are promising coins that in the future will increase in price many times. Therefore, there is a chance to invest successfully today, but you just need to make the right choice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
I don't think you are late. It's just that you missed a lot of moneymaking opportunities. But what I want to tell you is that there are a lot of opportunities, you just have to be able to catch them.
Activity: 23
May 10, 2018, 01:31:56 AM
I think it's not too late to start yet. There are opportunities like bounty campaigns, there is also the opportunity to work with ICO, you can analyze new coins that appears and earn by investing in them.
Activity: 518
May 09, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
You're not late, now it's a very good opportunity for investing because the market is only getting stronger that promotes further growth  Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
No you are not late this is good time to learn and invest in crypto world to chase the dreams.Invest carefully and diversify the investment if one side you lose another side you recover.
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
It is always a good time to invest in Crypto currency and Bitcoin my friend
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
Welcome. You are definitely not late and the exact time. If you can improve the time you spend a little bit here, you're driving fast. Make the investment you want to raise and start to win.  Wink Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Maybe you’re late in rank but the thing is rank doesn’t matter, if you really want to learn and explore crypto currency you will. Maybe you’ll be the one that knows more about the crypto than the higher rank here. You’re not late you need to overcome things.
Activity: 574
May 09, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.

And they are more established now and much more accepted compared to when it started. Now there are more opportunities for cryptocurrencies to choose from and I think it is much safer too for newbies since there are a lot of guide nowadays not to mention threads here in bitcoin talk forums that could give you a hand.
Activity: 9
May 09, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
It's never too late to start.  Now is a good time to invest in crypto.  The market has recovered and is now stable.

Also you could take advantage of some of the perks in crypto world.Many people got rich with early investments while others won the lottery (btw. there are crypto-based lotteries with higher win probability than regular lotery - doublemyether.com comes to mind...)
Activity: 353
May 09, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
It will never be too late. In my opinion, this is just a start. Most people just don't know about bitcoin and ETH ,  So I think you are the time.
Activity: 171
May 09, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
It's never too late to start.  Now is a good time to invest in crypto.  The market has recovered and is now stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
No ,you are not late to the cryptoparty,this is a great time for joining us here,well the prices are quite low now so there is a great opportunity for you to fill your bags up with cheap coins and tokens.In a few years you will be a rich man.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Its never to late for anyone to start something new to make that past for a valuable experience so this is the right time for future developments

Welcome to the party. here, I am sure, you will have a lot of fun, and you will certainly get the knowledge and the profits you are dreaming about. It is really never late to start dealing with crypto.
Activity: 686
May 08, 2018, 10:25:46 PM
It doesn't matters how much someone is hodling. If you are looking at the top coin hodlers and thinking that they are hodling such large amounts and you wont matter with your short amounts than let me clear that it doesn't matters how much someone is hodling as you are still going to get the same return they are, just the difference is you will get profit as per your invested amount.
Activity: 91
May 08, 2018, 10:22:56 PM
yes, you are late for the cheaper value for those top 2 coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, for this year, their lowest value was last april first week. Which the value for ethereum was 638$ and 6667$ for bitcoin. If you invested that time, you probably enjoy the profit for getting doubled your capital.

Yes that may be true for that particular references. But if you or anyone else see the greater picture of how vast opportunities are you or no one should get depressed. Don't narrow down what choices, there are a lot of potentially successful coins out there that may be as successful with bitcoin and etherium.
So why not invest in other coins?
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 10:15:40 PM
yes, you are late for the cheaper value for those top 2 coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, for this year, their lowest value was last april first week. Which the value for ethereum was 638$ and 6667$ for bitcoin. If you invested that time, you probably enjoy the profit for getting doubled your capital.
Activity: 132
May 08, 2018, 10:09:33 PM
Although we have missed some opportunities, it is just now. The cryptocurrency market is now moving toward stability and prosperity. You can try to invest in ICO or participate in a bounty event. Don't hesitate!...
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
I think personally, No, you're not too late. It's not just you who feel that way. We must feel the same way. Left behind and did not join in the disappointing past. But make it an experience and become a passion for the future. Cryptocurrency is growing and the price will be much higher now. It's good that you start as soon as you find this.

Pages:
Jump to: