Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I Missing Something, Why Make Receiving Bitcoins Difficult? - page 2. (Read 1379 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Another factor to scare off the noobs is the security! The noobs need some education to be comfortable to be with btc.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Coinbase is easy but having to verify bank accs and what not might turn them off at first, til they get used to btc.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
An even easier way:

1) Set up an account with Coinbase;

2) Set up a Personal Payment Page;
    http://blog.coinbase.com/post/87117758747/introducing-payment-pages-with-nas-marc

3) Write down the web address or send a link to whomever needs to send you payment.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
I usually hear some complicated ways of receiving bitcoin that would probably turn others off like the noobs or masses

If giving them btc or telling a noob to get a payment from you from btc all you need is

Step1: Go to www.electrum.com download and install electrum; save keys

Step 2: Click receive address button, copy n paste addy and send to whoever you wants to send you bitcoins

Step 3:
Done

Takes literally a few minutes to setup and receive btc

And some ways to receive bitcoins
coinbase.com
localbitcoins.com
peer to trade with
paypal

No one said that receiving is that hard Grin people are just lazy and don't bother them selfs .
btw , you should move this topic to Beginners & help .  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I usually hear some complicated ways of receiving bitcoin that would probably turn others off like the noobs or masses

If giving them btc or telling a noob to get a payment from you from btc all you need is

Step1: Go to www.electrum.org download and install electrum; save keys

Step 2: Click receive address button, copy n paste addy and send to whoever wants to send you bitcoins

Step 3:
Done

Takes literally a few minutes to setup and receive btc

And some ways to receive bitcoins
coinbase.com
localbitcoins.com
peer to trade with
paypal
Pages:
Jump to: