Pages:
Author

Topic: Am in dire need of assistance for my improvement - page 3. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
@OP, we live by learning, and learning comes from reading or when you carefully take note of what others are doing. I am not saying you should copy and paste what others have written, but learn from others, have the idea that is being discussed, and also share your idea if you have a valid one, and by so doing, you will blend in. 

If you don't have any serious concerns to discuss or  don't have quality topics to discuss, then you don't have to create a new topic; you can only concentrate on reading other people's topics and making your contribution. Also, before creating a topic, make sure to use the forum search to confirm that such a topic has not been created. 

Only comment on topics on which you are sure of what to say; that's to avoid spamming or shitposting. Welcome back, mate. 
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
Since this is a Bitcoin forum you need to learn more about Bitcoin so that if someone needs help related to Bitcoin you can help them and provide quality posts that should be the first thing you need to do like sample how to secure a wallet if you have knowledge about securing a wallet then you can provide a quality post and expect to receive some merits and you should always be active here on the forum.

I think the topic for merits is what you need to improve your self to become better here on the forum check the link below.

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62779279

Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
The summary of it all is read all pinned threads and engage in active quality discussions. You are good to go.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Help!!!

Hello everyone, I am a newbie and am in dire need of help as I'm eager to learn but I have little or no experience on how to navigate through the forum.
I joined the forum late 2022 but most of my discussions are being moved to off topics, probably because my discussions aren't of good qualities.
One of the reasons why I got depressed and left but I am back now, in good health and sane mind, ready to learn to improve the quality, and also give back positive impact to the community.

Please kindly recommend me books and guide on how to be better.
Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: