Pages:
Author

Topic: Am new here - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
May 20, 2024, 04:41:58 PM
Welcome to bitcointalk platform.  It is nice having you here. I will advise you to take time to read through the replies and comments here as already posted my reputable members of this great platform.

To add to what is already posted here;
You should always provide references or cite wherever you have copied your post from. So as to avoid plagiarism as it is against the forum policies.

Do not post AI generated content here otherwise you face the risk of getting banned.

Be yourself and do what best you know how to do. Do not copy others but you can read and build yourself up here to attain the height you desire.

I believe this is little opinion could guide you through your stay here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
May 20, 2024, 04:09:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. Take the comments here seriously and read the threads that have been given to you. The forum takes a while to get used to, so don’t rush it. I see you have already found your local board which is good. You will able to grow faster as you participate more in your local board.
Activity: 378
Merit: 519
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
May 20, 2024, 04:00:37 PM
The previous replies before mine have already given you good information. In addition to what they have recommended, make sure you stick properly to the rules against plagiarism on this forum because I noticed that it's what a majority of newbies fail to do, therefore because they want to rank up they end up making use of AI to make posts or even copy articles and write ups from other sites without putting a reference when using such information to make post.
Read important topics especially if you are a crypto newbie and don't forget to also engaging in important discussions while trying to practice easy ones you can . These will help you gain experience over time.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1235
May 20, 2024, 02:26:17 PM
Un_rank has given you good links to read. Read and understand it. Among the links, these are the most important ones:

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

You can go to Meta and Beginners & help boards and read the pinned threads. They are also among the pinned threads. Go to other boards to read their pinned threads also.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 20, 2024, 02:17:28 PM
Good to see you here!

Same way you found this board I guess you must have seen some pinned threads which are the essential threads that you have to read to know your ways around the forum. I will help to drop some few links that you will need in here.

I don't know your level of knowledge about bitcoin but if you want to know more about the basics in bitcoin you can visit this website site Learnmeabitcoin.com[1] its website that entails all essentials of bitcoin including technical knowledge.

You can also visit this thread for the forum rules Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

Here is a basic thread that you need to read before posting Newbies - Read before posting

[1] https://learnmeabitcoin.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
May 20, 2024, 02:16:48 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 7
May 20, 2024, 01:40:43 PM
Am new member. Hope everyone is well. I was very happy to see this beginner help and posted one. I am very interested to know about this forum, so I made an  account.
Pages:
Jump to: