Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 46. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
One ounce Gold PAMP bars are currently delayed 3-6 weeks, so we found an alternative for our customers. One Ounce Gold Ohio Precious Metals (OPM) Bars. Each bar has a serial number and QR code:

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-opm-gold-bar-0-999-fine-gold-ohio-precious-metals.html
Amagi Metals now accepting DWOLLA!

The payment method is on the last page of checkout.
We are developing an Inflation Knowledge Center and doing a silver giveaway to participants who help us. Check it out, promote it, and help us educate those of the importance of sound money and financial responsibility:

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/05/23/launch-of-inflation-station-including-a-silver-giveaway/
I am thinking/planning on purchasing some silver from your store.  But the specific pieces that I would like to order are delayed shipment.  (mostly silver eagles/buffalos).  If I were to purchase some of these, would you expect me to pay now and have the lead time of a few weeks on them?  What if the price changes during that time are for or against my favor?  Is there any type of making that up when shipping date comes or would you expect me to pay at the time of shipping?

Most of the delays are due to product shortages. This is how most mints and dealers work. You place an order with us and we lock in the silver/gold price at the mint. Based on demand the mint locks in their silver price and mints the products. Once the products are ready to go, they ship it in bulk to the dealer (us) who ships it to their customers. So you pay now and essentially lock in the price.

You can, at any time between now and shipping sell the silver back to us. Depending on the fluctuation of the silver, it may be subject to our Market Loss Policy: http://www.amagimetals.com/market-loss-policy
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I am thinking/planning on purchasing some silver from your store.  But the specific pieces that I would like to order are delayed shipment.  (mostly silver eagles/buffalos).  If I were to purchase some of these, would you expect me to pay now and have the lead time of a few weeks on them?  What if the price changes during that time are for or against my favor?  Is there any type of making that up when shipping date comes or would you expect me to pay at the time of shipping?
Amagi,

Thats great, but I really think you should have a time frame where you delete customer order history. There is honestly no reason for you to keep order history besides to serve it upon a warrant. I think you would get alot more business to know people are secure buying from you. Keeping order history defeats the purpose of non reporting.

We do not keep customer order history any longer than any other business or eCommerce precious metals dealer. Most of the information is helpful for marketing so we can better serve our customers with products, pricing, discounts, shipping, etc. In a state of anarchy, we would most likely keep the information so that we can make smart business decisions. However it would still be the same where we do not sell, share, or give that information to anyone for any reason.

If someone is issuing us a warrant specifically for you, then you have A LOT more to worry about than anything we are required to hand over.

No one will be issuing warrants for me lol. How long then do you keep customer order history on file then? How long do other dealers keep it on file for? And I don't mean name and address I mean X amount of coins purchased for this amount.

Thanks

Usually, 3-5 years. From a marketing standpoint, we are not really concerned about your name and address and specifically how many coins you, specifically, purchased. It's more important for us to know what kinds of coins people buy the most, how often do they repeat purchases of those products, and what areas of the world they come from. If 20% of our customers of a certain product come from Dallas, TX, we want to know why so we can better serve them, and duplicate what we are doing there so we can take those products to other cities. We aren't concerned if it is you, John Smith, from 1432 Acorn Lane, Carrollton, TX making a specific order of 3 ounces of gold.

Many of our bitcoin customers have been asking us about our shipping and, specifically, our insurance policies. So we thought we would write an article dedicated just for that:

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/05/23/amagi-metals-shipping-and-insurance/

Feel free to leave comments or ask questions in the comment section!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Amagi,

Thats great, but I really think you should have a time frame where you delete customer order history. There is honestly no reason for you to keep order history besides to serve it upon a warrant. I think you would get alot more business to know people are secure buying from you. Keeping order history defeats the purpose of non reporting.

We do not keep customer order history any longer than any other business or eCommerce precious metals dealer. Most of the information is helpful for marketing so we can better serve our customers with products, pricing, discounts, shipping, etc. In a state of anarchy, we would most likely keep the information so that we can make smart business decisions. However it would still be the same where we do not sell, share, or give that information to anyone for any reason.

If someone is issuing us a warrant specifically for you, then you have A LOT more to worry about than anything we are required to hand over.

No one will be issuing warrants for me lol. How long then do you keep customer order history on file then? How long do other dealers keep it on file for? And I don't mean name and address I mean X amount of coins purchased for this amount.

Thanks
Amagi,

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Amagi,

1/10 ozt gold John Galt and Ron Paul rounds are back in stock for immediate shipping. They usually sell out in less than 24 hours, so get them before they're out of stock!

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-10-oz-gold-john-galt-round.html

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-10-oz-gold-ron-paul-round.html
We have been experiencing some checkout issues with bitcoin this last week. We are pleased to announce that the checkout issues are resolved and the bitcoin checkout process is hassle-free again!

ETA on fixing international shipping USPS availability? Shopping cart denominated in $usd under $1k value works, switch to btc and usps is no longer an option.

I think what we are going to do is move the BTC currency selector to mBTC to accurately price products and shipping. Whether the currency option is in USD or BTC, you will be paying the same amount!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Very interested, thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
We have been experiencing some checkout issues with bitcoin this last week. We are pleased to announce that the checkout issues are resolved and the bitcoin checkout process is hassle-free again!

ETA on fixing international shipping USPS availability? Shopping cart denominated in $usd under $1k value works, switch to btc and usps is no longer an option.
A customer purchased two ounces of gold Canadian Maple's from us and made a YouTube video with it. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXhDnkdW-68
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Do you have American Eagles right now or is there a delay?  The silver page says delay but when I click on the item it says In Stock.

Thank you for contacting us. They are delayed due to the silver shortages. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

So there aren't any in stock?

When do you anticipate you'll have more?

Thanks.

Delays for Silver Eagles are about 3-6 weeks.

OK thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Good to know. I got stuck with the bitcoin checkout issues but they were resolved this morning  manually.
Got back to my house today (I've been away the last few weeks) and the package was waiting for me. Very well sealed with tape the whole way round, and all the contents still there this time. Thanks so much, really appreciate the great service.

That's great news!!!!

It is still not recommended that you use CoinBase to send payments because of their exceptionally slow processing times.
Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Recently made an order with Amagi Metals for a total of 5oz of silver (http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional-mix/1-2-ounce/1-2-oz-silver-marijuana-round.html <-- these rounds, which I think will make pretty cool gifts for friends, and I can tell them I payed with bitcoins  Smiley )

Unfortunately when the parcel arrived it was empty - the box had been opened and I'm assuming the goods were stolen in transit. I sent an email and got a very quick reply with the offer of a full refund. As I still wanted the order, I asked for a reship instead which has been sent today. Excellent communication from these guys, and great customer service. I hope the reship arrives safely.

Thanks very much, I will hopefully be making some larger orders in the future.

Got back to my house today (I've been away the last few weeks) and the package was waiting for me. Very well sealed with tape the whole way round, and all the contents still there this time. Thanks so much, really appreciate the great service.
Do you have American Eagles right now or is there a delay?  The silver page says delay but when I click on the item it says In Stock.

Thank you for contacting us. They are delayed due to the silver shortages. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

So there aren't any in stock?

When do you anticipate you'll have more?

Thanks.

Delays for Silver Eagles are about 3-6 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: