Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 50. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I sure am pissed about my order. I ordered on the 11th of April. BEFORE the HUGE bullion price drop.

It is now the 23rd. I've been promised that my order is shipping in just the next few days SINCE the 11th of April. Yet, nothing.

I get to eat the huge bullion drop. They are blaming the delays on the bullion drop, they have sooooooo many orders now, they can't keep up. What the hell does that have to do with my order? I ordered before that. You should ship mine first, or refund me the bullion price difference if you don't have it in stock.

I'd like a more sincere response than the whole, it will ship in the next couple of days. Because every single one of those emails has been a lie. You're starting to sound like BFL. Shipping next week!! It sounds from others on here, I'm not the only person being jerked around.

They're not BFL, they are shipping just behind. I had the same situation as you with my order listed as shipped for a couple weeks. Then I suddenly got a tracking number and two of my 3 orders were shipped, received, and exactly as described. The third order I placed had SAEs on it and those are scarce all over the place, so I'm not at all surprised with that delay.

Be patient, they're no BFL. I think they just underestimated the demand.
td
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I sure am pissed about my order. I ordered on the 11th of April. BEFORE the HUGE bullion price drop.

It is now the 23rd. I've been promised that my order is shipping in just the next few days SINCE the 11th of April. Yet, nothing.

I get to eat the huge bullion drop. They are blaming the delays on the bullion drop, they have sooooooo many orders now, they can't keep up. What the hell does that have to do with my order? I ordered before that. You should ship mine first, or refund me the bullion price difference if you don't have it in stock.

I'd like a more sincere response than the whole, it will ship in the next couple of days. Because every single one of those emails has been a lie. You're starting to sound like BFL. Shipping next week!! It sounds from others on here, I'm not the only person being jerked around.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
+1

Got a tracking number on my first order.

Glad to hear this for your order since youve been waiting some time, Im also in the process of waiting but I know AM would come through for you in due time! cant wait to receive mine and leave some more good feedback here but AM is absolutely filling the void of BTC to Metal dealers as professional as people can hope for
Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

I sure hope not; what a waste of time.

I agree that they shouldn't work on that now while they're so busy that orders are backlogged.

Later though, when they find themselves wanting to attract more orders, I think that adding support for Litecoin payments would be a good thing.  It would open them up to additional business, just like adding Bitcoin support did.

No need to hate.  I don't see how supporting Litecoin will hurt Bitcoin any.  On the contrary, I think they complement each other and strengthen and support each other.

+1

Got a tracking number on my first order.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

I agree that they shouldn't work on that now while they're so busy that orders are backlogged.

Later though, when they find themselves wanting to attract more orders, I think that adding support for Litecoin payments would be a good thing.  It would open them up to additional business, just like adding Bitcoin support did.

No need to hate.  I don't see how supporting Litecoin will hurt Bitcoin any.  On the contrary, I think they complement each other and strengthen and support each other.
Activity: 38
just bought 2 pamp 1oz'ers.....
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
I got one of my orders (placed on the 10th) in the mail yesterday and it's great. Thanks!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hi - Do you plan to offer 10 tola bars at any point?
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Catching up on orders! Our new staff has been quite helpful with this.

Getting large amounts of silver Maple Leaves, Gold Pamp's, Freedom Girls, and Slave Queens out the door. We have started offering 5 gram gold bars, however they sell so fast we can't keep up with the orders. Thank you everyone for you patience and support.
Activity: 420
Not doubting they're 100% legit. I still can't bring myself to place further orders till I receive something in return though.

They're legit.  Just slammed and a bit backordered.  My first order took a while but showed up exactly as advertised.  Very nicely done, Amagi - the Bitcoin integration is absolutely top notch and I've demoed it to a number of people as "How to do bitcoin in a website properly."

I have placed 5 orders since March 31st an nothing is even showing up in USPS tracking system. If I did that on ebay, I would have very low feedback indeed.

So buy your gold & silver on eBay from unknown vendors then and get it faster.

As a business, "We've decided to accept Bitcoin and are now backed up on orders because of the insane demand and volume from Bitcoin" is a good problem to have.

Further, the prices are locked in at order time, so it's not like you have to worry about getting something different.  Though I do wish the 230 peaks and the major price drops on metals had been timed better...  Grin
Thank you everyone for your support and business!

We have changed the way we handle customer support inquiries to increase response time. If you have a question or comment, please send us an email to: [email protected]. At this time we are able to respond to all inquiries within 1 business hour. If you place the inquiry after 5pm, MST, it will be answered on the next business day, unless one of our customer service representatives has no life outside of work (quite a possibility), then you will receive a faster response time.

Our new staff is amazing! We are slowly catching up on orders. Please note for future orders that there is still a delay on Silver Maple Leaves and American Silver Eagle's as the Royal Canadian Mint and US Mint are stop and go with the sales of these to catch up on production as this is a record sales year for these silver coins. This is not an Amagi Metals thing, but an issue that many dealers are having to face recently.

Our 1800 will be back up and running starting Friday morning!
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
I have placed 5 orders since March 31st an nothing is even showing up in USPS tracking system. If I did that on ebay, I would have very low feedback indeed.

If you have kept up with the updates here you would know that if your order was placed as of this week you will be experiencing delays 10-15 business days to be exact and if your order contained silver and was placed about 3-4 weeks ago you would also have delays

AM (amagimetals) has the best communication that ive ever experienced out of BTC --> Metal dealers, if your order will be delayed they do their best to notify on their end which is all one can really ask for, it is best to just patient in these situations considering that AM has stated that delays are not just them but many metal dealers due to the recent gold crash

I cannot express enough how amazing my experiences have been with AM but this is because I ordered gold when they were having no delays, I was lucky enough to also catch them before their recent delay notice and am patiently waiting for my order to ship

wait it out if anything happens make a claim these guys have been doing this for a long time for what it seems and staking their reputation for small orders here and there would be bad business, Which is the complete opposite of my experience,

thanks AM once my order comes in ill be buying more gold!!
Activity: 12
I bought the 1 gram of misc metal buffalo collection to see how smooth the process/transaction was. Got it in 7 days, packaged well and product is great. The USPS info took 3 days to show up but was there after. Will order again
Activity: 70

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

To those who haven't received your orders - I can promise you guys these guys are top notch.  Just have to have a little patience for the Mints to catch up to the demand that has been created.  I personally will never order from anywhere else.

Thanks. ...on both counts.

Not doubting they're 100% legit. I still can't bring myself to place further orders till I receive something in return though.

kgo
Activity: 548
Merit: 500

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

If you can't be a bitcoin fanboi on BITCOINtalk, where can you?

To those who haven't received your orders - I can promise you guys these guys are top notch.  Just have to have a little patience for the Mints to catch up to the demand that has been created.  I personally will never order from anywhere else.

Thanks. ...on both counts.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Received my orders today, both of them.

They were well packed, and the items look great.

Thanks.

As of right now we are not accepting litecoin, thank you for the suggestion.

All orders placed with us now have a shipping delay of 10-15 business days. This is not just an Amagi Metals thing, this is all online precious metals dealers. We have been SLAMMED with new orders from the fall in market prices.

Orders placed before this weekend should be rolling out by the end of this week and early next week. Thank you everyone for your orders. This has been one wild ride!

Someone asked us to offer cases and airtights. We are still working on getting them offered. Our 1800 number will be down again tomorrow, however you can reach us at [email protected] and all emails will be answered.
Activity: 373

Pages:
Jump to: