Pages:
Author

Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam? - page 3. (Read 14042 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
@iamnotback (last reply, i promise)

the fact that you keep calling my opinion "leftist" makes clear how your "limited intellect" actually stops you to get out of the box

i have to agree with you when you say "leftism results in megadeath every damn time throughout human history", this is damn right! every social structure that allows centralized power is doomed to fail.

we are here because we are fascinated by decentralization but we still make the same mistake and we are still the same humans that created the need for centralization.

this thread makes me sick!
the rampant and ignorant sexism together with limited personal views makes me think that we are still very far from a Change.
if you don't get what i mean i would not be surprised.

The term sexism is only uttered by a leftist. There are two axis on a typical political philosophy chart. You can be economically conservative and socially liberal (but this is lying because social liberalism destroys economic conservatism).

Stand back and let nature do its thing.

Sexism is natural because it is a fact that women and men are not equal. Statistically women are greater at what women do best and men are greater at what men do best. There are probably exceptions on an individual basis. If this damned fact offends you, then it isn't my fault that you are irrational.

Sexism doesn't mean I condone any violence against women. It just means I rationally don't try to lie to myself about damned facts. You prefer to lie to yourself. The common trait of a leftist is irrationality and lying.

It is a fact that women are going to use their assets just as men use their assets. This is nature. No amount of leftist bullshit is going to change nature.

So stop berating me for your own fucking ignorance and irrationality. You are so fucking arrogant which associates you with the other pinheads here who are below your apparent intellect. Maybe you can correct this deficiency if you can objectively read.

I actually love women more than you do, because I don't lie to them about the reality of nature. You leftists lie to them and destroy them. That is a statistical fact. (I make no claims about whether I have ever lied about anything, rather I am speaking to issue of lying to women about statistical equality of men and women, or even equality between any two people as no one is equal)

Japan has an existential crisis. The youth don't procreate. The economy is deflating.

DooMAD went to one of those sites that produces a political philosophy profile and I think this is a useful taxonomy. CoinCube would I guess be on the right, upper quadrant. Eric S Raymond would be closer to me I think.

The view of the world through the eyes of Anonymint:

The only "justifiable" standpoint in your view is at the very "right" of the chart from your (literally) skewed perspective.  Everyone and everything else is communist.  Your bitter tone implies frustration that the rest of the world doesn't share this perspective.  So you lash out at all the "leftists" even though you apparently mean to include people who would be viewed as right by those on the left.  The only ones who aren't "leftists" are the hardline libertarians.  The average person will never see it, but in your world Hitler and Gandhi are two peas in a pod.  Augusto Pinochet and the Dalai Lama are equally authoritarian.  They're all communists.   Roll Eyes

Thank you. I think that chart is a reasonably accurate representation of my perspective. Thank for putting in the effort to make that.

I don't think it is accurate to say that I wouldn't praise some of the traits of those who are on the same side of either axis as myself, even though they are on the other side of the other axis from values. So while I might condone some of the social liberalism of Gandhi, I would disagree with the economic totalitarianism. Ditto while I admire some of Thatcher's views, I wouldn't agree with totalitarian restriction of social values. Having said that, I do admire some conservative social values, such as I think abortion and birth control are self-destructive on a statistical basis, but I am not going to join some religion which tries to control the freewill of people.

Note however, there is distinction between having these values and needing to interact in a society that for the most part doesn't share these values.

My values free me from needing to control what other people do on a societal level (might be different in my interpersonal relationships). Economic right means I accept the natural law will impact the outcome, so nothing I need to control. Ditto my interpretation of social liberalism is that we all reap what we sow. Abort your children, you'll likely end up in a life lacking meaning.

The social conservatism and liberalism axis seems to not capture accurate the distinction between those who lie and those are objective. Why is that? The liberals lie to women about equality. The conservatives lie about the diversity of strategies in nature.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I really fail to see how she is scamming anyone. She is being paid to advertise a product and everyone knows it. I am not a huge fan of alt-coins in general but do not see how dark/dash is any different than the rest of them. Some are pre-mined, some get insta-mined, some get ICOs...they are all the same...cash grabs.

I have no problems with Amanda B Johnson getting paid to promote products, in fact I think Dash is one of the few decent altcoin projects, my problem is when she started hating on bitcoin core and the blockstream developments, and then she started shilling bitcoin classic as a lot of people know. Getting paid to attack other projects is what I don't like, specially when it's crap like XT/Classic/BU or whatever is next.

Any link?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I really fail to see how she is scamming anyone. She is being paid to advertise a product and everyone knows it. I am not a huge fan of alt-coins in general but do not see how dark/dash is any different than the rest of them. Some are pre-mined, some get insta-mined, some get ICOs...they are all the same...cash grabs.

I have no problems with Amanda B Johnson getting paid to promote products, in fact I think Dash is one of the few decent altcoin projects, my problem is when she started hating on bitcoin core and the blockstream developments, and then she started shilling bitcoin classic as a lot of people know. Getting paid to attack other projects is what I don't like, specially when it's crap like XT/Classic/BU or whatever is next.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Why anyone who's YouTube channel has less than 800k views and with less than 3k Twitter followers should matter? Hundreds of Dash per month? Not to mention she hasn't posted video or tweet for like 6-8 months now. That's a marketing failure here.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Read the OP and all the contained links. If you believe all alts are anything like this then no wonder you are not a fan.
legendary
@ crypto sporidium

Please do not continue to use those words on my thread.

Make your own thread about it all.

I have answered you in detail on the other iota thread you posted on. I have no idea why you posted there. Make your own thread about the entire issue that thread was an Iota thread that qwizzie (dash shill) is bumping for his own gains.

Make your own threads not hide behind others.

You are stretching using the words r^pe and punching in the face. These are not explicitly mentioned and as one with limited legal training drawing your own conclusions and forming your own statements rather than directly copy and pasting what he said is dangerous for you legally believe it or not. I am trying to help you and much as stop my thread from being deleted.

You are making assumptions about what they said you can not do that however clear it seems to you what they implied . If you want to do that create your own thread.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
@ crypto sporidium

I will not repeat what they said here I do not want my thread deleted over this.

You have said you have the entire thing logged if people wish to read it I don't want any mention of swearing or sexual stuff  here.

Let's move on. You want to focus on these things make a thread yourself. I will not have my thread deleted because I didnt moderate it properly.

It is deleted you can't ask for more.

How can I delete it and repeat what was deleted in full explicit detail. Kiss flowers and anything more involved/erotic fantasies are banned simple as that.

Anyone wanting to discuss the posters comments  can do it on their own thread. This is not getting derailed or deleted. How do I know who is posting this nonsense could be dashers trying to get my thread pulled down.

I will delete it and that is that. I have to say why it was deleted but I will not repeat the graphic details or else it is not worth deleting it is it?

I just came online and notice all of this and wanted it deleted asap. I can't be watching this thread 24/7 else it would not have remained there for 1 second after I noticed it.

Back to discussing the OP.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
TOPIC IS ...
Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin

still true

She's paid for PR and marketing, she looks to be sincere in her opinions on DASH, but even if she wasn't, it doesn't make her a scammer anymore than someone doing similar work for Apple is accountable for poor treatment of chinese factory work. The launch of DASH had a bad smell, and the tech isn't that good, but people are entitled to earn a paycheck,  and the launch happened long before she got involved. She might regret her work for DASH, but she's not a scammer for taking a job. Who would ever work if they declined a paycheck from a dishonest employer. Advertising, PR and marketing is business, people working for clients aren't responsible for their clients actions.

The OP has deleted all posts that refer to the potentially criminal posts, if anyone associated with AbJ wants details of them let me know.
legendary
I have tried to delete any posts that outlined offensive personal comments.

To those that were deleted from replying to them I am sorry but I don't want any swearing in this thread or any implied personal investigation or fantasies other than which are in the OP. I am not looking here at any other aspect other than her involvement with dash. Anything else personal about her is for another thread although I don't see the need for any speculation about her private life other than that to do with dash.

I don't want to start hearing about kissing and giving her flowers or any other more involved and private fantasies you guys have.

Some have messaged me it is offensive that her pic is posted next to that other picture of emperor ming or whatever. If she says she is offended I will delete that too but who is it for us to say that she would be offended? perhaps she would take it as amusing and who is to say emperor ming is not offended at those who are so sure it is a negative thing to bare a small resemblance to him. I will not play devils advocate in this situation.

This is all sidetracking from the OP. Please let's try to stay on topic.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
TOPIC IS ...
Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin

still true
legendary
aleix ... good BJ job ... i found the ignore button!

50% PREMINE DUFF BUCKS
jerk offs
Activity: 273
@iamnotback (last reply, i promise)

the fact that you keep calling my opinion "leftist" makes clear how your "limited intellect" actually stops you to get out of the box

i have to agree with you when you say "leftism results in megadeath every damn time throughout human history", this is damn right! every social structure that allows centralized power is doomed to fail.

we are here because we are fascinated by decentralization but we still make the same mistake and we are still the same humans that created the need for centralization.

this thread makes me sick!
the rampant and ignorant sexism together with limited personal views makes me think that we are still very far from a Change.
if you don't get what i mean i would not be surprised.
@Kayak gigantic
Me & You bro !

We will find what town she is in then we'll rent a van and exploit her scammy ways.
We can pull up beside her on the street and hang out the window and say...
Hey baby, get in the van we got Dash Coins !

Then we can fork that block-chain hard  Grin

Sorry guys.. i know i ma a purveyor of crypto-perversions Sad
I am a crypto-fornicator and i am guilty and am willing to accept my punishment !

..Hopefully from a naughty crypto-girl in a gimp suit with black leather zipper mask and a whip.

Imagine explaining this, said about a woman working in the crypto area, to your family, friends, employer ... I'd be apologising unconditionally asap if I were you.
Well.. i had a feeling that last reply or two would be gone.
That is why i made sure to highlight "exploiting her" for "her scammy ways"
A joke.. a simple jab at what she would do for money.. very much related to the topic.
..barely Wink

I think the women knows i was just joking and i bet she'd be fine with my comment(s).
Think of it this way.. my varied comments here could have helped draw her out (into speaking with us)
I would find that more interesting that arguing about Dash being a scam.

@Kayak gigantic almost certainly committed a crime with his post, and your posts would at the very least require investigation. Everyone understands anonymous troll vs anonymous troll is fair game for over-the-top internet speak, but Amanda B Johnson is not an anonymous troll, so what you're posting is totally unacceptable, and if she complained she could have law enforcement attempt to find you and take action. Even if you didn't get prosecuted and convicted, at the very least people who know you in the real world would know what kind of thoughts go through your mind ... stalking woman, threatening them with sexual violence. Your mother, sisters, wife, girlfriend, aunties, daughters ... everyone would despise you, and you'd probably lose your job, and those statements you made would disrupt and impede you for the rest of your life. You better hope Amanda B Johnson (or any of her family and friends) don't decide to make an example out of you. Imagine explaining your online personality here to all the people in your real life ...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Well.. i had a feeling that last reply or two would be gone.
That is why i made sure to highlight "exploiting her" for "her scammy ways"
A joke.. a simple jab at what she would do for money.. very much related to the topic.
..barely Wink

I think the women knows i was just joking and i bet she'd be fine with my comment(s).
Think of it this way.. my varied comments here could have helped draw her out (into speaking with us)
I would find that more interesting that arguing about Dash being a scam.
legendary

Compare:

press tit tute
Live Long and Prosper

---
you DuffBucks jackoffs Cool
legendary
Had to delete all posts that explicitly detail carnal appreciation of amanda bj or that had quoted those posts.

Let's not go there. Keep on topic make other threads for that stuff if you need to get that stuff off your chest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I dont take her for a scammer, she is beeing payed to advertise an product, that happens since... ever
IMO she is losting the majority of crypto populution, I use to watch her videos before, but after she fully join Dash I lost the interest....
I just think she is wrong on shes choice, but surely not a scammer
I think yes, she is just advertiser of DASH coin right now, i saw her on YouTube.
I don't think she is scamer too, if dashcoin try to scam the comunity,
doesn't mean she must be blamed because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
@Kayak gigantic
Me & You bro !

We will find what town she is in then we'll rent a van and exploit her scammy ways.
We can pull up beside her on the street and hang out the window and say...
Hey baby, get in the van we got Dash Coins !

Then we can fork that block-chain hard  Grin

Sorry guys.. i know i ma a purveyor of crypto-perversions Sad
I am a crypto-fornicator and i am guilty and am willing to accept my punishment !

..Hopefully from a naughty crypto-girl in a gimp suit with black leather zipper mask and a whip.
Pages:
Jump to: