Pages:
Author

Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam? - page 6. (Read 14042 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy

its not on topic... yes she is a paid shill for dash we know this. The rest of your trash questioning my motives and trying to sidetrack with is dash a scam is not for this thread. Make your own.

I admit it I have motives. I dont like scams especially dash. There that is my motive. Make your own threads for any further discussion on that. I wont stop you.

If I have to delete you once more posting the same off topic nonsense you will have to be reported for breaking the rules.
Activity: 615
Merit: 501
haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ponzi -fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

quick returns to the first scammers who took all the coins from money invested by later investors. YES

the non existent enterprize ? well if that's what you want to call dash. It was a very enterprizing idea i guess to take all the coins at the start for free and sell them to later investors for 15 bucks each.

I'm not wasting more time here to discuss with you definition of a ponzi scheme. Even without masternodes to me dash is a ponzi.

If you wish to discuss this make your own thread. I will moderate any further argument on this point because it does not alter the fact I am calling dash in its entirety a SCAM get it the entire coin I call a SCAM. Ignore the term ponzi if that upsets you. Rather focus on the fact I am calling it an outright Scam coin.

I will delete further side tracking attempts with this non sense.

Do you not notice I said dash is a SCAM ? the definition is neither here nor there. I define it as a ponzi. You can brand it a different version of a self enrichinging scam if you like.

The point focus here is what I put in the OP. Imagine there is no word ponzi if it pleases you. Focus more on the fact I am questioning highly her motives for no longer being and objective reviewer of new crypto currencies and now being paid to shill only for dash. She never mentions to those she is encouraging to join this Scheme about it's origins.  If she knows it's origins as a SCAM then she is facilitating a scam and is therefore a scammer.

Amanda is working for DASH. If you don't want people working for or promoting cryptocurrency make your case.
legendary
sadly we had to say goodbye to lucas jackson. He cant stay on topic. Although thanks for verifying she is an employee of dash which we already know.

We're not here to discuss me. Start your own thread. If I have to delete your same comment more than 3 x I will simply report you for breaking the rules of the forum. You need to start your own thread for posting offtopic drivel. Thats the problem with dashers they think the rules simply dont apply.

We need to discuss amanda b johnson shilling for dash in light of dash being a proven scam coin.

Lucas jackson I call you a scammer for the same reason. You are aware dash is a proven scam yet you seek to facilitate and protect it.

Please don't attempt at debating whether dash is a scam here start your own thread. This has been proven time and time again before there is no need to revisit it now.

If you keep reposting your offtopic nonsense I will just delete it all periodically. Stay on topic.

Why not end this sooner. Just get amanda to make a video detailing her knowledge of the captive instamine and the slashing of the minting. Then we can remove the question marks and just brand her a scammer case closed. End of the amanda B story.

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
moneytalk! a lot of peoples got sold ass for money i see..Wink

I think it is like a geek, Libertarian wet dream that they can shack up with some Libertarian chick that is pretty enough to not need a bag on head while making love, but not bombshell model looks which would be an unrealistic expectation.

It is like the dream of every geek that his coding partner will be a really cool ordinary but pretty enough chick and they can fuck while sleeping under their coding desks. Ditto for the Libertardian meme.
legendary
ponzi -fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

quick returns to the first scammers who took all the coins from money invested by later investors. YES

the non existent enterprize ? well if that's what you want to call dash. It was a very enterprizing idea i guess to take all the coins at the start for free and sell them to later investors for 15 bucks each.

I'm not wasting more time here to discuss with you definition of a ponzi scheme. Even without masternodes to me dash is a ponzi.

If you wish to discuss this make your own thread. I will moderate any further argument on this point because it does not alter the fact I am calling dash in its entirety a SCAM get it the entire coin I call a SCAM. Ignore the term ponzi if that upsets you. Rather focus on the fact I am calling it an outright Scam coin.

Do you not notice I said dash is a SCAM ? the definition is neither here nor there. I define it as a ponzi. You can brand it a different version of a self enrichinging scam if you like.

The point focus here is what I put in the OP. Imagine there is no word ponzi if it pleases you. Focus more on the fact I am questioning highly her motives for no longer being and objective reviewer of new crypto currencies and now being paid to shill only for dash. She never mentions to those she is encouraging to join this Scheme about it's origins.  If she knows it's origins as a SCAM then she is facilitating a scam and is therefore a scammer.

Amanda is working for DASH. If you don't want people working for or promoting cryptocurrency make your case.

read the op
Didn't this person start of under the pretense of being an objective crypto currency enthusiast??

Apparently she has been and still is on the dash pay roll for a couple of hundred dash coins per month to fund her dash darkdcoin scam rantings to entice people to prop up that ponzi scheme??

What's her username on this board?

I've tried searching

AmandaBJ

Amanda B Johnson scam pumper

Amanda B Johnson paid shill

Amanda B Johnson zero credibility

Hmmmm nothing, must be in disguise on here if she is here at all?

Zero Objectivity when getting paid a few thousand $ of dash per month??

I guess she doesn't care to face the board and discuss this?

Anyone know  anything about her? I mean if that is not her name then why choose such a strange name in the first place.?

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

A known dash zealot called qwizzie is saying this thread breaks forum rules. Oh really how come he does not object to all the other threads on here examining factual events and evidences that people are scamming and facilitating scams. This is exactly the place to examine evidence indicating scams and scammers. Trying to stop this public analysis of factual evidence is very telling about how worried qwizzie and his fellow dashers are about it all. Why try to hush it up if there is nothing to find from looking at these factual events.

We are not allowed to analyse the facts now that are plain for all to see.  

I wonder how many pieces of shillver qwizzie will try to bride a mod with to delete a thread asking for factual and observable events to be banned.

You don't know what a ponzi scheme means yet. A Ponzi Scheme is when someone claims that someone will get HUGE GAINS, but in actuality they're taking money from people and paying it to others. You can earn DASH from either mining or becoming a Masternode operator. Meaning that money is generated, not traded from person to person. This means that you are being slanderous and liable, by default. Now people need to find out if you are lying for malicious purposes.

I disagree with you. Ponzi is what masternodes are in the case of dash since they took the coins required to set them up for almost free. They do nothing (those that mined up 2million in the first few hours. They use those coins they took for free to just set up masternodes (for free apart from small hosting costs) and now suck up money from miners (paying with electricity) or investors directly. Yes some people have bought dash on the free market and paid a high cost to set up a masternode. Sadly buying those scam tokens has inflated the price and contributed to the wealth of those that hold the most dash that was mined in the first few hours. So they contributed to the ponzi.

The ponzi part is not my main focus. How about you stop distracting with my intentions and strict definition of a ponzi as you see fit and start answering the questions posed in the OP.

Even without masternodes (which are just the icing on the cake and ensure further self enrichment for those that took all the coins at the start) dash is a captive instamined scam that slashed the minting to magnify their ill gotten loot.

I'm not here to debate the dash scam this has been proven over and over in other threads which I can post here if you need to furnish yourself with the details.

I am here to discuss only those points explicitly mentioned in the OP. 

Okay, you've proven in your own words that you don't know what a Ponzi scheme is, for everyone to see. The community voted to enable a treasury, Masternodes, Masternode voting and funding projects.
legendary

In this case the initial investors needed to invest hardly anything and the later investors are getting charged 10000x more. Imagine you mine up 120 000 dash coins in a few hour for a few bucks electricity then start selling them at 15 bucks each. Sounds like fun doesn't it. Imagine then passing that off as a fair release but no body got to mine except yourselves. Pretty quick returns.

The point focus here is what I put in the OP. Imagine there is no word ponzi if it pleases you. Focus more on the fact I am questioning highly her motives for no longer being and objective reviewer of new crypto currencies and now being paid to shill only for dash. She never mentions to those she is encouraging to join this Scheme about it's origins.  If she knows it's origins as a SCAM then she is facilitating a scam and is therefore a scammer.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
moneytalk! a lot of peoples got sold ass for money i see..Wink
legendary
Didn't this person start of under the pretense of being an objective crypto currency enthusiast??

Apparently she has been and still is on the dash pay roll for a couple of hundred dash coins per month to fund her dash darkdcoin scam rantings to entice people to prop up that ponzi scheme??

I've tried searching

AmandaBJ

Anyone know  anything about her? I mean if that is not her name then why choose such a strange name in the first place.?

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

A known dash zealot called qwizzie is saying this thread breaks forum rules. Oh really how come he does not object to all the other threads on here examining factual events and evidences that people are scamming and facilitating scams. This is exactly the place to examine evidence indicating scams and scammers. Trying to stop this public analysis of factual evidence is very telling about how worried qwizzie and his fellow dashers are about it all. Why try to hush it up if there is nothing to find from looking at these factual events.

I wonder how many pieces of shillver qwizzie will try to bride a mod with to delete a thread asking for factual and observable events to be banned.

You don't know what a ponzi scheme means yet. A Ponzi Scheme is when someone claims that someone will get HUGE GAINS, but in actuality they're taking money from people and paying it to others. You can earn DASH from either mining or becoming a Masternode operator. Meaning that money is generated, not traded from person to person. This means that you are being slanderous and liable, by default. Now people need to find out if you are lying for malicious purposes.

I disagree with you. Ponzi is what masternodes are in the case of dash since they took the coins required to set them up for almost free. They do nothing (those that mined up 2million in the first few hours. They use those coins they took for free to just set up masternodes (for free apart from small hosting costs) and now suck up money from miners (paying with electricity) or investors directly. Yes some people have bought dash on the free market and paid a high cost to set up a masternode. Sadly buying those scam tokens has inflated the price and contributed to the wealth of those that hold the most dash that was mined in the first few hours. So they contributed to the ponzi.

The ponzi part is not my main focus. How about you stop distracting with my intentions and strict definition of a ponzi as you see fit and start answering the questions posed in the OP.

Even without masternodes (which are just the icing on the cake and ensure further self enrichment for those that took all the coins at the start) dash is a captive instamined scam that slashed the minting to magnify their ill gotten loot.

I'm not here to debate the dash scam this has been proven over and over in other threads which I can post here if you need to furnish yourself with the details.

I am here to discuss only those points explicitly mentioned in the OP.  Amanda Johnson.

I've tried searching

AmandaBJ

women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven).

wow i cannot believe that the man who claims to be above the most people in terms of IQ and claims to have a fix to most of crypto problems can also give such a statement regarding woman so poor of logic and sense.

how many woman did you met in your life, two? how many cultures, cultural scenes, places have you seen or lived to conclude like this about women? seems like you should close your computer and live more with people before saying this kind of BS, and political correctness has nothing to do with this

You obviously don't understand women. But you'll awaken from the PC leftist delusion eventually as you discover what really makes women tick.

Have you read about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's failure to transition from a marginalized performance at Google as a project leader to a total failure as a CEO. The noticeable traits of a typical female are very evident in the reasons for her failure.

https://www.quora.com/How-was-Marissa-Mayer-viewed-within-Google
http://variety.com/2016/digital/features/marissa-mayer-yahoo-ceo-1201781310/
http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/marissa-mayer-mistakes-yahoo.html

oh yes leftist (no trust me, i'm not), sure, just because i find your comparisons and beauty reviews creepy. looks like for you women are pure accessory and all follow some kind of standards, as they have a finite set of needs and will.
if i was your woman i would be disgusted by you.

this thread escalated quickly in a trashy BS talk, at this point i would rather continue the cryptohunter "amanda supports the dash PREMINE" topic instead of the sad "eastern looks girls & big tits crap"

You are so noble (did you lose your cock down some feminist sewer?). Now let's analyze why this non-technical chick got any attention in the first place. She doesn't have a fucking clue about the technology at any deep level.

I am wondering what mesmerized the geeks. As I said, she isn't that attractive in my opinion, she certainly isn't knowledgeable enough about the technology, so WTF is the reason the geeks are drooling over some chick?

Kudos to her for finding some fools. Just saying that I wasn't turned on (neither intellectually or otherwise).

And you are boring the fuck out of me too with your feminist drivel.

Women in tech (pure technology and programming) is pretty much a disaster. There are always exceptions of course, but I don't see this Amanda chick as capable of even understanding what I am about to post about Byzantine agreement in my next post (in other thread).

WTF did I write to indicate that a women is purely an accessory? Women are for family, love, etc.. They are not usually capable in logic and technology. Sorry it is not their interest. This Amanda lady is doing a piss poor job at it as well. Her understanding of the technology is very superficial soundbite level.

Western men act like bitches now. They argue about every thing and anything. You guys are acting like women. Men have totally forgotten how to be a man. We are fucking arguing about being political correct and pretending that women and men are equal and the same. We are not. Men suck at getting pregnant.
Activity: 273

women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven).

wow i cannot believe that the man who claims to be above the most people in terms of IQ and claims to have a fix to most of crypto problems can also give such a statement regarding woman so poor of logic and sense.

how many woman did you met in your life, two? how many cultures, cultural scenes, places have you seen or lived to conclude like this about women? seems like you should close your computer and live more with people before saying this kind of BS, and political correctness has nothing to do with this

You obviously don't understand women. But you'll awaken from the PC leftist delusion eventually as you discover what really makes women tick.

Have you read about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's failure to transition from a marginalized performance at Google as a project leader to a total failure as a CEO. The noticeable traits of a typical female are very evident in the reasons for her failure.

oh yes leftist (no trust me, i'm not), sure, just because i find your comparisons and beauty reviews creepy. looks like for you women are pure accessory and all follow some kind of standards, as they have a finite set of needs and will.
if i was your woman i would be disgusted by you.

this thread escalated quickly in a trashy BS talk, at this point i would rather continue the cryptohunter "amanda supports the dash PREMINE" topic instead of the sad "eastern looks girls & big tits crap"
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
You guys have a different taste in beauty than I do apparently. I'd get hot for something more along these lines:

Compare:

The novelty was that she was a female, libertarian, and supposedly somewhat attractive. Heck I don't care what a woman's politics are, because women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven). And a few token females isn't changing the fact that Bitcoin is a male only phenomenon.

Sorry I was born before the politically correct, leftist fantasies become the law of the land.

Give her credit though for maximizing her income in our ecosystem. She apparently hit that geek/libertarian sweet spot for a while. Perhaps the novelty is wearing thin now.

It is interesting to note how even Steem didn't manage to escape the confines of our eccentric demographics here in cryptoland.

To be frank, the girl you posted is wearing tons of makeup, probably fake tan and has photoshop to make the colours stand out. Amanda B Johnson's pic is a real picture, she looks cute with long hair parted to the side and not that Sia type of hair that I saw on some recent dash video.

For me that huge mouth is not at all cute. You'd have to pay me a significant amount to kiss her. The girl I selected has a small mouth and at least light colored eyes. Amanda looks like an average Eastern European girl such as Ukrainian. Note I didn't dislike or hate on Amanda. I am just pondering how she captivated the geeks. I guess I have a different taste in women. I just wasn't captivated by the novelty she brought for more than about 15 minutes. It is interesting to me from a marketing perspective, which I think is kind of the point of this thread if you think about it from a generative essence angle.

This tan, 34/35D boobs, and vagina tighter than a vice grip isn't fake (actually it is too small for me, but will probably be okay after a child). She hides from the sun, because 2 hours in noon sun and she will be black. But what I admire about her most is she isn't a confused woman and she really appreciates the simple things. Her core human values are mostly very compatible to mine. I discuss it more below...

I am interested in this concept about we enslave ourselves when we enslave others. But I just don't see a consistent truth. For example, every women I have ever been in a relationship has tried to enslave me to some degree. So should my reaction want to be to enslave women, i.e. adopt some "fundamentalist" faith which views the woman as the rib of the man. But what is the alternative? An open relationship? Btw, I think my current relationship is one of the best so far, because she doesn't push me too much (her wants are reasonable, such as family and lots of love which I think is totally beautiful qualities of a female and I feel almost a duty to give her what she wants so she can fulfill her life and be happy and I think that is what love is when you realize you appreciate the other person and want them to fulfill their opportunity costs).

I need to do more thinking and reflection on this.

Is that you and your gf? she looks cute and definitely nice boobs, but my taste in women is eastern european inclined (not sure if this amanda girl is estern euro as you guys talking about), I think they are the most beautiful in the world.

http://latelunchblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/3682_joanna_krupa_photo_4.jpeg

nothing can top this... I wish I could have girls like this but im not rich or goodlooking so my chances are slim  Cry

Maybe when bitcoin goes to 10k... but if it takes too long I'll be too old. In 10 years i'll still be "young" but if it takes longer im done. Maybe your famous bitcoin killer can make me rich overnight Cheesy
Activity: 434
I'm willing to whore myself out to any signature campaign as long as it makes me earn a few dollars.
It doesn't change what or how often I post, but I would be crazy not to take a few dollars for something I'm going to do anyways.

99.99% of people offering "advice" in the crypto world are only trying to promote their agenda.
If someone is able to capitalize on a company who is willing to pay them for their services, more power to them.
As long as you aren't causing any harm.
Now, if you are purposely mis-leading people and making money off it, you are a scumbag.
If your lies are hurting peoples pocketbooks don't be surprised when someone comes after you online and possibly in real life.

legendary

Let's not sidetrack this into a random discussion of females on this planet. Let's keep to the OP. Is specifically amanda bj a paid facilitator of a proven instamine scam coin called dash. Is she fully aware of the history of this coin and why other than the money she is paid does she promote it over other crypto currencies?

However, I do not think his comments " they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven" are that that off the mark neither do I think they are negative at all. It is purely nature. Females like to select the best provider for their families, they are family driven, and can be emotional perhaps no more so than guys to some people but I think girls appear more emotional outwardly perhaps guys don't show emotion quite as much outwardly. These are not at all negative traits. What if we said they were non family driven and devoid of emotion and wanted to get the worst partner to help bring up their offspring?

I even mention this because some dash shills will try to twist that this is some kind of non pc thread. It is merely one persons opinion and I'm sure it is shared by many other people layman and scientists. Those are not negative traits they are entirely positive.

Does being emotional or driven by family based values obscure a purer form of logic? perhaps it can. But remember emotions are what make us human not AI that could perhaps be more logical and less emotional. Depends how you interpret what was said as to whether you take it as negative or positive. I try to always look for the positive in things unless they are a pure scam.

Anyway let's keep on track of examining the facts here regarding the specific points questioned in the OP.

Is she a full on facilitator of the darkcoin dash scam or is she really not aware of the captive instamine and slashing of the minting? If she is aware why would she be promoting this over all the other cryptos out there? perhaps she is not objective at all and is being paid?? apparently she is?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
You guys have a different taste in beauty than I do apparently. I'd get hot for something more along these lines:

Compare:

The novelty was that she was a female, libertarian, and supposedly somewhat attractive. Heck I don't care what a woman's politics are, because women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven). And a few token females isn't changing the fact that Bitcoin is a male only phenomenon.

Sorry I was born before the politically correct, leftist fantasies become the law of the land.

Give her credit though for maximizing her income in our ecosystem. She apparently hit that geek/libertarian sweet spot for a while. Perhaps the novelty is wearing thin now.

It is interesting to note how even Steem didn't manage to escape the confines of our eccentric demographics here in cryptoland.

To be frank, the girl you posted is wearing tons of makeup, probably fake tan and has photoshop to make the colours stand out. Amanda B Johnson's pic is a real picture, she looks cute with long hair parted to the side and not that Sia type of hair that I saw on some recent dash video.

Anyway, the thing is, this girl is obviously a paid shill.  After doing the daily decrypt and shilling classic and ethereum, she moved to the dash youtube program and only shills dash full time. People pay other people to promote products, it has always happened and always will.
Activity: 273

Compare:

Pages:
Jump to: