Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing daily analysis on cryptocurrencies from China - page 4. (Read 12452 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please keep them coming Michael, this is amazing!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why democurrency is a better word to define coins like BTC?

http://www.bit-sky.com/index.php/english/457-why-democurrency-is-a-better-word-to-define-coins-like-btc

comments and suggestions are welcome!
Today's analysis:

http://www.bit-sky.com/index.php/english/456-gmt-20140307-06-40-trend-analysis-of-democurrency

Today we created "Altcoin index" to represent the performance and fluctuation of altcoins.
"Altcoin index" has been going down for one month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I love your analysis, thanks for sharing in English. I do hope you are wrong about Litecoin, though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What's the problem with alt-coins? I just went 100% Litecoin  Huh
Once BTC will stabilize in $700 Litecoin will rally.
...That's my hope at least.

I'm afraid your position of Litecoin is too high, 100% is not so rational.
Litecoin is just one of the altcoins, don't put too much hope on it.

this is where you're wrong , Litecoin is not just another altcoin , Litecoin dev team have made improvements to the bitcoin protocol.

[/quote]

Thanks.

When you have time, can you please update us on the current state of mind in China?
Especially that China didn't enforce the ban on the exchanges. Is it still fuzzy, or can we interpret this as a clear to go?
[/quote]

For the current state of mind of Chinese Government, as you said, it is still fuzzy. I think the government is still learning BTC and weighing the prons an cons, this is too much new and too much powerful for them. I believe they also pay close attention to the attitudes of other countries.

In a word, Chinese goverment is still standing at a crossroads, I'll certainly tell you the latest develeopment of their attitude in this post.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I think I made a good deal Smiley
LTC just went to the moon because of BTCChina

congratulations!

Thanks.

When you have time, can you please update us on the current state of mind in China?
Especially that China didn't enforce the ban on the exchanges. Is it still fuzzy, or can we interpret this as a clear to go?

congratulations!
Money contributes more to bad guys,so does Bitcoin

Let’s imagine a world without money, and think how good guys and bad guys behave in this money-free world.

The good guys get their wanted commodity through barter. Although it’s not convenient and a bit troublesome, but everyone can eventually get what they want.

As for the bad guys (thieves, for example), if they steal a lot of goods of low value, they would find it difficult to carry these stolen goods. If they steal goods of high value, when they exchange the goods for something like food, they’ll get a lot of goods of low value which can’t be easily transported either.

The point is, the bad guys need to carry all his property with him all time to make it easier to escape once found by the police. Therefore, the bad guys badly need something that is universally recognized, of high value, highly divisible, and can be easily stored and transported. What kind of goods measures up to these standards? that is money!
So, money contributes more to the bad guys than to the good guys. It is safe to say that currency actually enhanced the ability of bad guys to encroach social wealth.

From the discussion above, we can easily understand why bad guys are the first to use BTC. Consequently, we should not ban Bitcoin.

As a matter of fact, all the latest technology: weapons, communications technology, transportation technology, camouflage and so on, contributes more to the bad guys than to the good guys.

We should be relieved when we recognize that this is actually the law of the world. Of course, with the development of technology and improvement of our life, there will be less bad guys and less bad behaviours.
What's the problem with alt-coins? I just went 100% Litecoin  Huh

Well, the point is that I bought at 0.023 ltc/btc.  This ratio is quite low, at normal times it's 0.025. and when BTC rallies it reaches 0.03.
With an ATH 0.05, I thought that this was a valid risk.

IMO, Litecoin is probably one of the safest altcoins out there, but I agree that it's kinda risky ..
Today's analysis

http://www.bit-sky.com/index.php/english/429-20140304-14-10-trend-analysis-of-democurrency

In 2014, Bitcoin will continue its crazy rise!

twitter: @democurrency
What's the problem with alt-coins? I just went 100% Litecoin  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: