Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing Support for Bitcoin Cash! - page 2. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 07:02:55 AM
Lately BCC is always discussed by many parties including among traders. BCC is always said to be a tough competitor BTC, because many exchange sites that support BCC. But for me the outstanding support for BCC will be seen from the quality and the number of traders who use BCC.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
July 30, 2017, 06:50:31 AM
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Supporting BCC is not the same as endorsing it, so that still doesn't make it different from any other alt coin. Besides exchanges are kinda forced to support BCC, lest they get flak from the community for depriving them of their free money.
Activity: 149
Merit: 22
🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴
July 30, 2017, 05:46:34 AM
Not only the list you mentioned has grown in an amazing way.
The bitcoin price scaled up in the same way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 05:39:10 AM

You forgot Bittex, Freebitco.in and Cex.io.

i think you mean Bittrex and they clearly stated, that they will provide their customers the BCH but they DO NO trade this coin - you just have it there in a wallet and have to transfer to another exchange (if that will work) to dump this shit Wink
BCH is just another new alt-coin where you have a few every week coming up and as airdrop / bounty you get 1:1 of that coin from your BTC.

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
July 30, 2017, 05:22:37 AM
It was and it is and will be always about the support, how did Satoshi get people to value Bitcoin? by supporting, some people actually risked their money by investing on Bitcoin, even until today people are taking huge risks by investing(supporting) BTC.
What they're doing is the same, they're supporting and even taking much greater risks, don't you know when people bring money into something that means supporting? important thing here is, will people keep supporting a coin without a proper name? it's like when they changed BU to EC, now they're changing BCC to BCH. nothing to lol about here.
I know and you all know it, Bitcoin will be the biggest and strongest crypto currency at least for another 50 years.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
July 30, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Stop spreading FUD please, Freebitco.in said, " We shall continue using the original Bitcoin as our primary coin so nothing will

change other than the fact that users who have stored their bitcoin with us will get extra coins in the form of Bitcoin Cash.
"

These sites are just saying they will keep the backdoor open for Bitcoin Cash users, who wants their share in that currency,

instead of Bitcoin. { They just do not want to lose customers because they chose sides }
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 30, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Activity: 196
July 30, 2017, 04:01:39 AM

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Where is Bittrex ?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
July 30, 2017, 03:12:02 AM
In other words it has nothing to do with electrum? Is electrum even making their own bitcoin cash wallet?
No, they've said it breaks some protocol rules so they won't be supporting Bitcoin Cash.
It's been called Electrum Cash when first announced, which was a trademark infringement (-> https://electrum.org/bcc.txt), thus the rename to Electron (very subtle).

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
July 29, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
In other words it has nothing to do with electrum? Is electrum even making their own bitcoin cash wallet?

No, they've said it breaks some protocol rules so they won't be supporting Bitcoin Cash.

As others have said this is just a list of dumping grounds for BCH, without price support. Price is down to .126 BTC now on ViaBTC. I just hope I can get something for it come August 1. There's only 18K of BTC on the ViaBTC order book at this point if I'm reading it right, and I expect a lot of that to evaporate before the floodgates are released at the point of the fork. Heh, 11K of it is at the minimum .0001 price... less than 3K BTC is at a price above .01 BTC/BCH.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
BCC is almost the same with alt coins, and it has been quite phenomenal in this week, and when a lot of people recognized this coins more and more exchanger and wallets will accept this coin because there will be more demand and request to keep or to trade this coin, the list doesn't proof that BCC got a lot of support, it is shown that the exchanger and the wallet are ready to welcome this coin
I am pretty sure that Bitcoin Cash is only a trick to make people sell off their coins so their coins will get sent to somewhere else. I wouldn’t participate in those Bitcoin Exchanges that are offering to give a 1:1 ratio for their Bitcoin because Bitcoin Exchanges are really unsecure, that means that the money sent to them could be used by anyone who is managing the website.
Btc-e just went down and people could have secured their Bitcoins if they kept it off that exchange, so now their money is gone.

I recommend just keeping Bitcoin stored somewhere, even Slush doesn’t support Bitcoin Cash from what I know.

https://blog.slushpool.com/slush-pool-has-no-plans-to-support-bitcoin-cash-3b8e345f90d
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 29, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
How honestly they support bitcoin cash and i think they are just a  business that they are giving a rate when exchanging bitcoin cash into other..
Like other said they are just taking the fee for every convert so i think this is not amazing support they are just looking for trends that is why they are just adding it in their list just to make more customers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Is not Electrum Cash is Electron Cash

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
July 29, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Is not Electrum Cash is Electron Cash
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 07:23:29 PM
So what ? That means and adds nothing to the facts.

Exchanges are just businesses trying to get some fees from new users.
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

WHO ARE THESE ?

Just two or three are known. The rest are brand new ?

Oh yeah and since BCC is gonna be against BTC . Where can you use it to buy stuff ?
Oh sorry I just remembered that it's just gonna be as any available altcoin.

As with any alt coin (that is supported by shapeshift or similar services) it can be used where ever btc is accepted simply by converting it into btc! Problem solved!

Fun fact btc is really accepted everywhere, all you have to do is sell it for Fiat and then use that Fiat to buy the goods!  Then you never suffer from nasty Janet Yellen inflation!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2017, 07:11:50 PM
BCC is almost the same with alt coins, and it has been quite phenomenal in this week, and when a lot of people recognized this coins more and more exchanger and wallets will accept this coin because there will be more demand and request to keep or to trade this coin, the list doesn't proof that BCC got a lot of support, it is shown that the exchanger and the wallet are ready to welcome this coin
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 06:04:25 PM
everyone get a second chance in life, and I guess this is about to happen to newbies in digital currency.

what I mean is that this is probably the one and only chance to grab some meaningful coins (bcc) and 3 or 5 years later, you might be rewarded.

I always doubt the sigwited btc, for it to become the most preferred coin, it is a result of struggle in mining powers, use segwit to stop better mining chips is against technology, and I think it will fade when technology becomes more advanced. people choose btc after 1 Aug will eventaully have to choose 2x, then lighening ...and not knowing that they are walking away from orriginal bitcoin, it is actually going to have more and more layers on top of the beloved btc in future.

while bcc will stays the same chain same  original 'pure materials'.

so dumping is a good chance for many, I will get some when it reach a point and like all those fairy tales, forget them for few years.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
That's just a list of places to dump, nowhere to actually use/spend it.

This is pretty much it, the more exchanges that list BCC trading pairs the bigger the dump will be. The only way the price could be supported is if it had a gradual introduction to different exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
Exchanges just support it to get the fee's, thats all.

You can make it sound as positive as you want, it still remains an unneeded shitcoin that no one cares about.

No one seems to care about BCC at all. Everyone knows it is a scam, worthless and pointless... so how can anyone think it will rise in value?

In order to rise in value it needs demand, which BCC doesn't have.
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
segwit is the winner, let's dump bitcoin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: