Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing Support for Bitcoin Cash! - page 3. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 29, 2017, 05:21:37 PM
That's just a list of places to dump, nowhere to actually use/spend it.
That is the reality for now  Cheesy people have so many options to dump the coins and i am waiting for my pie of BCC and i will wait and watch the direction in which the coin is going and then will make a decision on whether to dump everything now or at a later time. Smiley What ever it may be it is really interesting to see so many exchanges supporting the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 29, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
It's not that they seriously support them, but just try to nurse the potential demand for something like BCC.

In the end it all comes down to services and exchanges looking to benefit financially from the hype and speculation around this (in my opinion) rubbish coin.

Nowadays there isn't such a thing as moral standards services are looking to firmly respect. Everything is permitted as long as it allows them to generate more revenue and profit.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 29, 2017, 04:54:55 PM
No matter how many exchanges and regular members support BCC, at the end of the day, the miners will decide in the end should the fork be followed or not. These exchanges are just another platform for people to dump their coins and for exchanges to get a bit of money from trading fees. I can see no substantial effect to the consensus in any way, unless those exchanges do have their miners too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
July 29, 2017, 04:50:28 PM
So what ? That means and adds nothing to the facts.

Exchanges are just businesses trying to get some fees from new users.
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

WHO ARE THESE ?

Just two or three are known. The rest are brand new ?

Oh yeah and since BCC is gonna be against BTC . Where can you use it to buy stuff ?
Oh sorry I just remembered that it's just gonna be as any available altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
July 29, 2017, 01:49:28 PM
While you're adding exchanges that didn't actually say they would necessarily let people trade it, perhaps you should add all wallets in which the users control their private keys.

If you've got any more fun and exciting ways to push the boundaries, I'd love to hear them.

Also, would you mind directing me to the 'merchants' section?  I was looking here to get a new phone, but I can't find any upcoming Bitcoin Cash merchants.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
July 29, 2017, 01:42:52 PM
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway
BitGrail
QuoinExchange
Korbit
QuadrigaCX
BTCpop
HitBTC
MercadoBitCoin
Toubi

Wallets

BitcoinABC
BitcoinClassic
BitcoinUnlimited
BXT
Ledger
Trezor
Electrum Cash
BTC.com
Freewallet
Coinomi

Services

Blockchair
Multipool

Yeay so exciting right ?
Me too,i don't need to find other exchanger to dump my Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH).
i glad that my place for trading supporting BCC,
but honestly,i only know a few of that exchanger Huobi,Kraken,OkCoin,Bitfinex,Quonexchange..about the rest it's a new exchanger ?
Oh ya ,
you might be forgot about a huge miner that supporting Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH) may be?
just put it in the list..
Hype Hype !
(Just remembered about Bitcoin Unlimited back then  Roll Eyes )
Activity: 199
Merit: 128
July 29, 2017, 01:24:02 PM
Exchanges just support it to get the fee's, thats all.

You can make it sound as positive as you want, it still remains an unneeded shitcoin that no one cares about.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
July 29, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
That's just a list of places to dump, nowhere to actually use/spend it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 29, 2017, 12:52:13 PM
So... more exchanges waiting to harvest the lucrative fee money from people dumping their BCC?

Bitcoin Cash is another speculative token if anything, if there was support from service and good providers then I would see this "support" to be a bit more convincing but this only shows that exchanges are willing to trade a token that they don't have to make anything new for, wallets are fine providing people with code they don't have to update, and the services provide services they already do.

This doesn't look like support list and more like an organizations-willing-to-keep-doing-what-they-do-now list.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 12:45:00 PM
The list has grown exponentially just 3 days before the FORK!  Amazing support! Will the parrots start to follow now?  Grin

Exchanges

ViaBTC
OKCoin
OKEx
Bithumb
BTCBOX
MercuryCash
Huobi
Kraken
Coinfloor
Bitfinex
Bitcoins Norway