Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 117. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
krist***************.com   862377 Amber, is he crazy?
Has anyone else registered their wallet when you have 10k+ amber? I sent the email like the post mentioned, but never received a response.
Me too Sad

Here's the link to the shareholder list.  The most recent additions are at the end.

I did get a confirmation e-mail back from them the same day when I registered, but maybe that's not normal?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Or2FwieY09n7FgYpBS78czl3pjCunsky1R5NRdmi2n8/edit#gid=0.
Some one bought 112K and got listed today!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Has anyone else registered their wallet when you have 10k+ amber? I sent the email like the post mentioned, but never received a response.
Me too Sad

you don't need to wait a respons from amber trade

your wallet and email will be listed on shareholder list after that,..as i know we never receive a respons about it,but don't worry

ps : hope the dividends will distributed before chrismast
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Me too Sad
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 994
How to apply for a share certificate? Shipping costs?

What does that mean for our dividends? Q3 paid with Q4?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
goo job Mr enggar, and good luck Ambercoin
i waitting ambercoin on the moon
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
What about a fork - the fork goes on whether it is safe or already conducting transactions between purses and exchanges? Thank you
...few days i go deposit on bleutrade exchange and my few AmberCoin hit the fork, i.e. my coins on deposit not get ( ...
 Now ask again whether it is safe transfers between wallets?
Glad that the company AmberCoin LTD continues to work and development )
thanks
Activity: 108
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to future ones!

If it's not too much trouble, keep us updated more often on stuff that's going on in the company. It'll draw the community together and make us feel more involved/investors.

Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
as i understand, who has 10k amber now have 500 shares.and each share equals to 1 pound. so basicly 10k amber is 500 pound with the value of the company. its very nice but in the other hand on the market it like much more less valued.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We would like to remind you that the company’s shareholders still can receive confirmation of their share in the company by ordering a Declaration of Trust and Share Certificate.

I want to apply a Declaration of Trust and Share Certificate.

so you're telling that the problems on the dividends were caused from the fact that the company wanted to be alright with the laws and documents? anyway i hope the procedure is free because othervise i don't see that people will ask those documents
We would like to remind you that the company’s shareholders still can receive confirmation of their share in the company by ordering a Declaration of Trust and Share Certificate.

I want to apply a Declaration of Trust and Share Certificate.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
good info a new milestone for ambercoin
im just curious is there any external link about this info?
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo
link broken
Activity: 701
Nice; thats a big info  Smiley I wonder, why the price is so low at exchanges - it should be much over 20k sat.

per bitcoin the price is lower but when you look at the US dollar value, AMBER is about $.033.  Even at its peak it was only $.05 - $.06. 

The price was shown in GPB (1 GPB=20 AMBER), so 1 AMBER = 0,075 $
Activity: 185
Nice; thats a big info  Smiley I wonder, why the price is so low at exchanges - it should be much over 20k sat.

per bitcoin the price is lower but when you look at the US dollar value, AMBER is about $.033.  Even at its peak it was only $.05 - $.06. 
Activity: 139
Very good and important news!
Statement capital is very important for trust.
Activity: 88
SO. . . . what does that mean for our Dividends? What was Amber-Trade valued at before? WOndering if anyone can explain how this is going to affect us in the short term and the long term?

Do I have to file for a certificate? I haven't in the past, do I have to to get paid/for tax purposes?

In any case I believe this gives Amber-coin that much more legitimacy.  I'm feeling more confident this isn't a scam now.
Activity: 701
Activity: 630
AMBER TRADE INCREASED STATEMENT CAPITAL TO £5M

Amber Trade LTD has increased its statement capital to 5,000,000 GBP. Now it consists of 5,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares with par value of £1.00 each.

51% of the shares (2,550,000 shares) belongs to the group of large investors represented by the management company CAPITAL GROUP INTERNATIONAL LTD.

49% of the shares (2,450,000 shares) are issued in the form of cryptoshares (AmberCoin) and available to everyone.

So now 49,000,000 AmberCoin represent 2,450,000 ordinary shares with par value of 1 GBP each. That is, each of the 2,450,000 shares of the company corresponds to 20 AmberCoin.

The figure below shows the information from the UK Government Register:

This document in full is available for paid download on the official website of the registrar:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo.

Examples of those documents are shown below.

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
The best and only news for me, personally, would be seeing  BTC transaction into my wallet (Q3 and Q4 dividends)

@those thinking about an sure "Amber-Scam", think twice.
To stop the dividend after just two payments makes not much sense to me, if scam.
They would´ve at least keep the payments going, creating an hype for make ppl investing like crazy and buying shares/coins across the exchanges, thus driving the price up. Before dumping them.
That´s not speaking for a well thought out scam imaho.

I´m still not 100% sure if scam or not.
How can i be sure, never visited a mining site or rl offices.

Still holding my coins so more on the "no-scam" side of things Smiley

Hehe - I think there are a lot of Paycoin - veterans/scammees here... I for one am a scammee.  I lost thousands of dollars with J.G. - Coming off of that fiasco I don't think @AmberCoinDev is scamming us.  I don't see the tell tale signs like I do now with Paycoin.  I don't see any major hyping.  I don't see quick release specials that you must purchase now.  I don't see any dumping on their part.  The only thing I can't tell are who these mysterious "outside" buyers are.  When they are announced as having purchased directly from the company it would be nice to have them come to forum and announce themselves but I know it is asking too much.  Having multiple rounds sell outside of the exchanges is a little fishy to me because how can you entice new buyers?  Do the new buyers know that a dividend payment has been missed?  Just curious to those answers?
Jump to: