Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 118. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
The best and only news for me, personally, would be seeing  BTC transaction into my wallet (Q3 and Q4 dividends)

@those thinking about an sure "Amber-Scam", think twice.
To stop the dividend after just two payments makes not much sense to me, if scam.
They would´ve at least keep the payments going, creating an hype for make ppl investing like crazy and buying shares/coins across the exchanges, thus driving the price up. Before dumping them.
That´s not speaking for a well thought out scam imaho.

I´m still not 100% sure if scam or not.
How can i be sure, never visited a mining site or rl offices.

Still holding my coins so more on the "no-scam" side of things Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Company's priority now is active development.
But as we have said earlier Q3 dividends will be paid anyway.

any deadlines?

Stories...
Q4 is ending in nearly 15 days.q3 still unknown. Just same answer. Good news soon...

i'm the promotor in my country for this coin,

but now i just so shy with happened

all people asking me about it,and i don't know how to answer

hope you @Dev ,can feel what i feel

...now, I think after going through all the forking the other days and just by being 'only' the dev and not the companys ceo or cfo, so standing right in between, I guess he barely ought to be in lack of all sorts of feelings Cheesy ...esp about "all people asking me about it, and I don't know how to answer"...

I guess at this time there's no reason to believe someone might have eventually missed that about everyone here is deeply curious about  what will happen with the dividend payments... and first and foremost : when will it happen.
so I think it should be obvious that the topic is quite not off the table and thus, asking over and over again certainly won't help to speed things up, it just makes them feel like slowing down even more...

maybe things might change next week, we'll see how to regard this allusion when time has come...

P.S. important news are coming during next days. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176

any deadlines?

Stories...
Q4 is ending in nearly 15 days.q3 still unknown. Just same answer. Good news soon...

i'm the promotor in my country for this coin,

but now i just so shy with happened

all people asking me about it,and i don't know how to answer

hope you @Dev ,can feel what i feel
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

any deadlines?

Stories...
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

any deadlines?
Activity: 630
Activity: 605
Physical coin will be distrubuted couple months ago not happen
Dividends will be paid not happen
Company could buy some coins tru market not happen.
These are the lastnews from company none of them happened.
I close my wallet im waiting. Even i dont want to open my wallet for staking.
I think company should do something or this coin will die at 2016

Souvenir coins were represented 07.10 as a future rewards for active members of community (online and offline).
Until now we didn't achieve a needed minimal number of pretenders to fit a minimal quantity to make an order to monetary yard.
So time didn't come for it.

Company just consider such a possibility.
And final decision has not been done yet.

Thanks for the update.
BTC is now 460$, hotter and hotter.
Activity: 700
@AmberCoin : Could you update our pool link in the OP?

https://amber.thecryptoworld.org

Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 630

Souvenir coins were represented 07.10 as a future rewards for active members of community (online and offline).
Until now we didn't achieve a needed minimal number of pretenders to fit a minimal quantity to make an order to monetary yard.
So time didn't come for it.

Company just consider such a possibility.
And final decision has not been done yet.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think if people started to sell back coins, not just traded them, they'd get the hint.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I think the DEV is so tired of answering questions about the dividend that we see no more response.  However, it is the only reason I invested in this coin.  THE ONLY REASON.  With that said.  No dividend equals no confidence.  I have seen the hurry up and wait thing before and that was with Paycoin.  J.G. got me good on that one.  I am starting to get the feeling here too.  I am not going to sell all of my coins yet but I am just starting to get an eery feeling is all.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Here's what worked for me:

go to "help", select "Debug", then "Console"
At the bottom window type "checkwallet", let the results display...read them.   Now you probably need to "repairwallet". 
Notice there are no spaces between the words......

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, that did it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
00000000228f115f53cd9756ebd2aaf0865d36085880e33312f5efea5fc3ea5f
"blocks" : 625452,

Hi guys, checking in since I see we are not on the same block as any of the explorers. 

Got the same.

same here seems like im again on the right chain Cheesy but have just 1 active connection
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
This may be a stupid question, but it's bugging me a bit and I can't figure it out so here we go. I updated my wallet last week but didn't get around to updating the new database and resyncing until today. When I finally got that done(I couldn't find the .conf file everyone was talking about so I just made one which seemed to work) I noticed that my balance was only about ~20% of what it should be, even after being 100% synced. A bit confused, I tried deleting the wallet.dat and replacing it with my backup, but that only had about 90% of what my balance should be. I found that switching it back with the other one showed 20% again. Anyone have any ideas on why these don't have my correct balance(or why they have different balances as they should be about identical)? I'm not a crypto expert and feel like I'm missing something obvious or that if I just leave it running for a while it will sort itself out, but I figured it didn't hurt asking here.

Thanks in advance.

Here's what worked for me:

go to "help", select "Debug", then "Console"
At the bottom window type "checkwallet", let the results display...read them.   Now you probably need to "repairwallet". 
Notice there are no spaces between the words......

Hope this helps.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This may be a stupid question, but it's bugging me a bit and I can't figure it out so here we go. I updated my wallet last week but didn't get around to updating the new database and resyncing until today. When I finally got that done(I couldn't find the .conf file everyone was talking about so I just made one which seemed to work) I noticed that my balance was only about ~20% of what it should be, even after being 100% synced. A bit confused, I tried deleting the wallet.dat and replacing it with my backup, but that only had about 90% of what my balance should be. I found that switching it back with the other one showed 20% again. Anyone have any ideas on why these don't have my correct balance(or why they have different balances as they should be about identical)? I'm not a crypto expert and feel like I'm missing something obvious or that if I just leave it running for a while it will sort itself out, but I figured it didn't hurt asking here.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1176

i can't say anymore with that situations

even we don't know what happens the true

dev so silent about it

@Ambercoin dev

the simple questions is,how about the dividends,is it will be paid or not
Activity: 701
DEV, is there any chance we get an update? (not concerning wallet)
Jump to: