Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 154. (Read 407556 times)

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Dev i have a problem.
When my wallet start to stake i lost connection and then im out of sync. After couple minutes same thing happening.i already stake 3 times but all of them lost cause my wallet connection lost.
Now i have 0 connection
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Please do not move your coins until we confirm that update is over
Activity: 574
I've staked nearly 19 Amber in 19 Minutes Woah!!  I thought the staking was going to go down?  I'm happy don't get me wrong.

Until block #590,000 25% POS will be in force.
So enjoy ~1.5 days Wink

25% over 1.5 days??? means som1 with 10k coins will ends with 12.5 ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
awesome thanks for the update DEV  you rock!
I've staked nearly 19 Amber in 19 Minutes Woah!!  I thought the staking was going to go down?  I'm happy don't get me wrong.

Until block #590,000 25% POS will be in force.
So enjoy ~1.5 days Wink
Activity: 88
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
All updated - Ty Dev for the new wallet - the logo looks great.

Thank you!

no comment on not using latest openssl?

It's a pity but not an issue.
Will update soon (in some days).

It will not require a mandatory update.
Activity: 534
No connection now. I restart wallet again.
Is it just me? Also now not sync.
I got it working with updating the AmberCoin.conf file with the nodes from the first page.
twn
legendary
No connection now. I restart wallet again.
Is it just me? Also now not sync.
Activity: 534
I download it and install it already change the wallet dat and i open the wallet. There is no connection it says. Is it normal?

Edit: now 1 connection

I have also since 45 min. only one connection.
Edit: I got it with more connections. Just update the conf file with the data from the first page.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Updated and already staking. Everything seems to be ok. Thanks DEV  Cheesy
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Activity: 68
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
twn
legendary
I download it and install it already change the wallet dat and i open the wallet. There is no connection it says. Is it normal?

Edit: now 1 connection
So I backed up my wallet.dat file.  INstalled the new wallet and everything seems normal.  Can I unlock it now and start staking again?  It still says I'm out of sync.  Do I have to backup my wallet.dat file, then delete the ambercoin folder/uninstall the ambercoin wallet completely then reinstall?  It now says I'm synced up.  Am I making this too complicated?  Is it really that easy just install a new wallet?  I haven't needed my backup wallet file I don't think.  Is the backup just in case something goes wrong?

Is the backup just in case something goes wrong? - Yes.

You can start staking.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
So I backed up my wallet.dat file.  INstalled the new wallet and everything seems normal.  Can I unlock it now and start staking again?  It still says I'm out of sync.  Do I have to backup my wallet.dat file, then delete the ambercoin folder/uninstall the ambercoin wallet completely then reinstall?  It now says I'm synced up.  Am I making this too complicated?  Is it really that easy just install a new wallet?  I haven't needed my backup wallet file I don't think.  Is the backup just in case something goes wrong?

Just run new wallet... no need to delete anything.
Jump to: