Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 170. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Dividend payment received!!

Really?

Poor try Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

All have been dumped already  Shocked

Check here AMmvinmpNAA9tmxmFRnym8ud58TBH9NRoA Wink
OP is updated.

UPDATED sir Wink

Public address with unsold coins (shares) - AMmvinmpNAA9tmxmFRnym8ud58TBH9NRoA ~33,450,000

All have been dumped already  Shocked

Check here AMmvinmpNAA9tmxmFRnym8ud58TBH9NRoA Wink
OP is updated.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
is there plans to selling product to global market? like selling to Indonesia, China, Saudi, Russia, Canada, and etc.. I think that is the best way for get a more profit.

I think is not too bad also for making cooperation with other company. like as with souvenir company, jewelry gold company, building material company. you can combining your products with products company other for making a new products that can produce a sale high value.
Activity: 605
I'm liking that amber necklace for my wife for Christmas!
Me too, where can I buy it?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

about online store,.i think Amber trade is suplayer of raw amber to many industry

does Amber trade sell in retail too

Activity: 300
My wife has been producing jewelery made of amber:

Greg,

Amber Trade should hire your wife to make some jewelry pieces!
Very beautiful! Definitely sale better than the bracelets/necklaces!
She does beautiful work!

Amber Trade, you should set up an online store, where jewelry pieces could be bought from you.
Then just jewelry trade shows, an online store would be beneficial too! There is Amazon and Ebay also.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
My wife has been producing jewelery made of amber:

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I'm liking that amber necklace for my wife for Christmas!
Activity: 574
There was no raising of raw amber cost on the market during this year. Only seasonal variations.

Taking into account the general trend of global recession we can expect no growth for some time. And we should be ready for it.
On the other hand - amber is a unique item and its stocks are very limited.
Now no one knows exactly in which direction the market will turn.
But we do know one thing - market conditions dictate those who have direct access to raw materials.

So the company has set a priority to maximize its share in world production of raw amber.
The company's profit has allowed it to use the great opportunity to increase the area of amber deposits almost two times. Thus laying a good base for future growth. For this reason dividends payout was postponed. If we wouldn't have done it now then in 1-2 years the company will not be able to make any profit for its shareholders.

In case of a stable market price this step will allow us to continue to increase profit.
If raw amber market price will rise then this kind of strategy will provide us with super profit.

And all of us certainly hope so.

Thanks for update. Could you tell us about the possibility to buy products made of amber from AT? When it will be possible?

Products sales under "Sun Post" trade mark will start soon.
Now a preparations are being finished.
There will be an announce when all is ready.

Below you can see a photo of one of the packages variants which will be used.

Does amber-trade own this "sun Post" mark?
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Great product. Approximetly how much is that bracelet?
Activity: 605
The company's profit has allowed it to use the great opportunity to increase the area of amber deposits almost two times. Thus laying a good base for future growth. For this reason dividends payout was postponed.
Activity: 701
Interesting project Smiley And how about the souvenirs for shareholders Smiley , you were talking a few weeks ago? Is it still valid?
good strategy,dev

how do you think about market of Amber itself,.is still needed by the industry world in future

how the demands of market about Amber

so i means we don't need to worry about the market or to supply /selling Amber

Too many variants to use amber.

It is used in health industry a lot, cosmetology (amber acid) and many others.
And there is nothing that can replace it.

I think we have no reasons to worry about that.
There was no raising of raw amber cost on the market during this year. Only seasonal variations.

Taking into account the general trend of global recession we can expect no growth for some time. And we should be ready for it.
But we do know one thing - market conditions dictate those who have direct access to raw materials.

So the company has set a priority to maximize its share in world production of raw amber.
The company's profit has allowed it to use the great opportunity to increase the area of amber deposits almost two times. Thus laying a good base for future growth. For this reason dividends payout was postponed. If we wouldn't have done it now then in 1-2 years the company will not be able to make any profit for its shareholders.

In case of a stable market price this step will allow us to continue to increase profit.
If raw amber market price will rise then this kind of strategy will provide us with super profit.

Thanks for update. Could you tell us about the possibility to buy products made of amber from AT? When it will be possible?

Products sales under "Sun Post" trade mark will start soon.
Now a preparations are being finished.
There will be an announce when all is ready.

Below you can see a photo of one of the packages variants which will be used.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
good strategy,dev

how do you think about market of Amber itself,.is still needed by the industry world in future

how the demands of market about Amber

so i means we don't need to worry about the market or to supply /selling Amber
Activity: 701

Activity: 335
Nice update Dev.

Does anyone have a bootstrap file. Got some cheap amber now.

Jump to: