Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 174. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Any reason why Ambercoin is so dirt cheap right now? Nevertheless, now it is my chance to buy my first Ambercoin and become a shareholder. Finally, the moment I’ve been waiting for!  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please dump to 3300 sat so i have enough to buy 10k amber shares Smiley
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
I would gladly take some part of my dividends in some AT products Smiley :
http://amber-trade.com/products/
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I agree that the dividend is too high considering the current AMBER price.  I also think shareholders would gladly take a reduced dividend now because the price of AMBER is more important to shareholders than the dividends.  I already have a paper loss several time times the size of the dividend I was supposed to get.

At the same time, anyone dumping 45k or 65k shares is going to find it hard to find buyers.  They may as well just sit on their coins until the dust settles. Or, if they feel they must sell, it makes more sense to sell in small amounts so the price does not drop so much.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
In whole the decision of company's management is clear.
And as a shareholder, I welcome the presence of the company's long-term development plan. Moreover, it is not enough simple to have a plan but you need to follow it. And the company seems to do it. Though, of course I would like to get more detailed information.

All together we hardly have 9% of the company shares.
And we, as a shareholders, need to increase the influence of our community and then we will have higher weight on company's decisions.

The number of shareholders is significant. And if each of us would do something useful for company then all parties will win.
Simple win-win strategy.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
What's happened with AMBER? Sad Why such dump? Any news?

70k Dividend was postponed besides 1Million quarterly profit.
Reason: Dev/CEO is waiting for a 3M loan and until loan is secured the whole 1Million will be used for investment.
Now, investors are losing trust more and more in their shares the longer it takes.

Because it´s the stake in the company (shares) / dividends what AMBER differs from other coins and makes it kind of "special".
Without rewards / dividends it´s just a simple "PeerCoin" clone, staking at 25% p.a.

It´s the "bigger picture in future" in what investors bought in.
For a coin alone ,as a currency, there are more advanced Proof of Stake coins out there, for a few hundred sat (PayCon CON,HYP,CAP,TEK,HBN,XMR etc etc)

I see AMBER, the coins itself, more as a (very secure) way to store your wealth/stake/ in the company than currency.

Sorry for crappy english, but that´s the way i see it and pls correct me if i see it wrong.

PS: Are those Amber-Balls new? They are stunning: http://amber-trade.com/products/
PSS:  When i click "What prize" there is an error popping up: [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Point is this - the dividend is WAY to high. It's unsustainable.
It appears that AmberDev has been paying dividends with the sale of pre-mined Amber COINS (rounds 1-5).
Round 6 will never sell, the price is almost 5x the "ask" price for AMBER.
The coin is pre-mined at almost 90%, so, look for AmberDev to drastically reduce the price for Amber Coins in round 6 to stay competitive.

I contend that dividends actually have nothing to do with Amber Trade LTD's profit whatsoever.
It would be great if AmberDev would comment and refute this contention with documented proof(?)
That would stabilize the coin and I would then re-invest.
Until then, I'm out.

bye  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Reason: Dev/CEO is waiting for a 3M loan and until loan is secured the whole 1Million will be used for investment.
Now, investors are losing trust more and more in their shares the longer it takes.

Because it´s the stake in the company (shares) / dividends what AMBER differs from other coins and makes it kind of "special".
Without rewards / dividends it´s just a simple "PeerCoin" clone, staking at 25% p.a.

For a coin alone ,as a currency, there are more advanced Proof of Stake coins out there, for a few hundred sat (PayCon CON,HYP,CAP,TEK,HBN,XMR etc etc)

I see AMBER, the coins itself, more as a (very secure) way to store your wealth/stake/ in the company than currency.

Sorry for crappy english, but that´s the way i see it and pls correct me if i see it wrong.

PS: Are those Amber-Balls new? They are stunning: http://amber-trade.com/products/
PSS:  When i click "What prize" there is an error popping up: [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Point is this - the dividend is WAY to high. It's unsustainable.
It appears that AmberDev has been paying dividends with the sale of pre-mined Amber COINS (rounds 1-5).
Round 6 will never sell, the price is almost 5x the "ask" price for AMBER.
The coin is pre-mined at almost 90%, so, look for AmberDev to drastically reduce the price for Amber Coins in round 6 to stay competitive.

I contend that dividends actually have nothing to do with Amber Trade LTD's profit whatsoever.
It would be great if AmberDev would comment and refute this contention with documented proof(?)
That would stabilize the coin and I would then re-invest.
Until then, I'm out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Sorry for crappy english, but that´s the way i see it.

PSS:  When i click "What prize" there is an error popping up: [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Ohh, I see! Thanks for your explanation. Keep watching.
legendary
Activity: 994

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Over 65k dump.
Its not funny at all.

Lol... I think it is awesome. That 42k order that got dumped was dumped to me. I almost want to drop another $400 in btc and keep gobbling it up at 4000.
Somebody is totally impatient  - cant wait a few days for info about dividends... and somebody is lucky to have cheap AMBER.
Activity: 854
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Over 65k dump.
Its not funny at all.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Someone just dumped 42K on ccex in one sale. That is twice the amount of my entire share, or bag  Grin

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
So in spite of the dividend snafu info on the physical amber coin would've been neat...
legendary
Activity: 994
Now it is cheap to register as a shareholder.

Not even half a btc to get a shareholder.

It's a steal if dividends are paid in future.

If not..........
Activity: 605
Now it is cheap to register as a shareholder.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
good news both amber site is up.
now we waiting dividends date. if we will hear it soon skyrocket for amber. with 5 btc buy now price going up over 16700. with dividends pay lets say half of it back to buy amber. prices goin up over 20k
lets stay positive.
Dev is active every day, sometimes it's little to say, but he is always with community, supporting the coin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Thank you so much for updating the database!  It is so good to see the list updated and amber-trade.com back up and running.  I was worried for a little bit but you guys have stayed active on the forums, and haven't left us in the dark.  I stand by my investment, I'm not selling!
Jump to: