Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 201. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
when is deviden is distribution every month or three month, and how much prosentase profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I have added the Ambercoin signature since 16 August, and I've kept that for more than 2 week. However when I contact 'Ambercoindev', he don't respond. Please give my ambercoins to me, or I'll start a scam accusation!

the dev ever said that the Signature is not campaign,..
so you can added or not

but i suggest to @ambercoindev
to remove the rewards at the signature if you wan't to pay to anyone
it will be a problem in future,..always..!

please Do not joke with this

Thanks, Mig-23 Wink

There was no problem here.
And it was not our fault.

I have added the Ambercoin signature since 16 August, and I've kept that for more than 2 week. However when I contact 'Ambercoindev', he don't respond. Please give my ambercoins to me, or I'll start a scam accusation!

Your bounty were sent to your wallet.
As OP says, bounty questions are being solved within 48 hours.
You have sent pm yesterday.
So we have responded even quicker than we declared.

Dev, on the page new horizons it says "Upon the occurrence of any of these events the nearest round price will be revised upwards."
so is it effect this round? or after 250k amber sold from 16700,new round will be more higher?
what do you think as new rounds value?

No.
It cannot affect any current round but only the next one. (No matter which one will be the current at that moment - #5, #6 or whatever).

As for the new round's value - all I can say now that round #6 price will be 0.05$.
BTC price will be determined at the start of this round depending on $/btc rate.
Activity: 233

Well regarding a jewellery fair, Amber-Trade was definitely part of the Baltic Jewelry Show:

http://ambertrip.com/en/list-of-exhibitors

As far as dividends, at the price of 16,700 sat it would cost 1.67 btc to buy 10,000 shares. At todays market rate of $230 per bitcoin, 1.67 btc = $385 and the current payout for 10,000 shares is approximately 72 dollars per quarter or $288 per year.

$288 is 75% of $385 meaning at the price of 16,700 sat, ambercoin will give you 75% annual return. That's INSANELY good.

But yes, there are some that are still scared that perhaps Amber-Trade is not a real company, so hopefully over time the dev will be posting more and more pictures/videos/partnerships/etc. so that hopefully in the near future, no one will be able to question whether or not the company is real.

Edit to add: For the record, all indications at this point seem to indicate beyond a reasonable doubt that Amber-Trade is a real company.

Hi Jeef Berky,

Thank you for all the information and the foto.
Kind regards,
Zorro
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

the dev ever said that the Signature is not campaign,..
so you can added or not

but i suggest to @ambercoindev
to remove the rewards at the signature if you wan't to pay to anyone
it will be a problem in future,..always..!

please Do not joke with this
Activity: 164

i feel sorry for you to need online dating

Dude, I feel sorry for you if you haven't tried online dating! When I was online dating, I was literally getting laid several times/month by different women LOL. Ok, back on topic.
mez
Activity: 197
One question -> why is the logo on the car is photoshopped?

http://amber-trade.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSCF4650_1.jpg

I ran that photo through this site: http://imageedited.com/  and sure enough it showed that the photo has been edited in Photoshop.

So at first I was like, hmmm......what the heck is going on here?!

But then out of curiosity, I started running other Amber-Trade pictures through that site and it turns out that ALL of them are Photoshopped. But the problem is that even the ones that are VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT PHOTOSHOPPED are photoshopped!

For example, this photograph apparently was edited in Photoshop:

and so was this one:

But why on earth would they photoshop a picture of 2 baskets and a guys hands? Well in my mind the reason is that they must have used photoshop to crop or resize or whatever.

When I did online dating, all of my photos were photoshopped to present me in the best light. I whitened my teeth, played with the colors, cropped and resized, etc. But nothing in my photos were fake and I suspect we are seeing the same exact thing here.....

As far as the logo, I zoomed in until I was looking at individual pixels and to my eyes it looks like a real logo. What evidence do you have that the actual logo was photoshopped on to the van?

i feel sorry for you to need online dating

I have no idea why Ambercoindev did not respond as he is usually very good about responding to PM's. However, I would like to point out that as a "Member" you would onlyy get 10 Ambercoins for your signature which at current rates is about 3 and a half cents.

LMAO
Activity: 581
Merit: 250

Edit: Solved.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Dev, on the page new horizons it says "Upon the occurrence of any of these events the nearest round price will be revised upwards."
so is it effect this round? or after 250k amber sold from 16700,new round will be more higher?
what do you think as new rounds value?
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
we need more vote here

https://forum.bitcoin.co.id/threads/altcoin-wishlist-di-bitcoin-co-id.631/

i think indonesia is the big market,.
at this time we at the top

62% ambercoin. if they care this wishlist it should be added soon.
Activity: 605
Besides that, in the medium term we expect the launch of regional offices around the world. Our shareholders will have the opportunity to take an active part in this process.
Activity: 266
I do not know why the Indonesian market does not respond to Ambercoin, maybe have to wait for the price to be expensive first Undecided
legendary
we need more vote here

https://forum.bitcoin.co.id/threads/altcoin-wishlist-di-bitcoin-co-id.631/

i think indonesia is the big market,.
at this time we at the top

legendary
alright ,..deleted,...
sorry,..not reading carefully
Mig-23, yeah drays was supportive of Amber-coin in his last post.  I'm sure it's a language thing....we are all on the same team  Wink
Activity: 701
@drays

i know you unhappy with Ambercoin from the first time,.always looking for faults and weaknesses
so,when you found like this,like you found a golden opportunity
well,..i know you are not shareholder here,so we really don't need your comments

Ps: i suggest you to come when dividends will be paid
no need for long time for waiting

I think you misunderstood @drays... he said it's very common to photoshop pictures
Activity: 433
@drays

i know you unhappy with Ambercoin from the first time,.always looking for faults and weaknesses
so,when you found like this,like you found a golden opportunity
well,..i know you are not shareholder here,so we really don't need your comments

Ps: i suggest you to come when dividends will be paid
no need for long time for waiting
What did drays do?
He just said, its common to photoshop pictures these days..
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I have a friend who is professional photographer, pretty famous here. And the fact is - he photoshops ALL his pictures before publishing or showing to a client. Adjusting sharpness, playing with light, saturation, sometimes removing garbage from beautiful nature shots, doing many other adjustments I am not even familiar with... Using Photoshop on most photos now is very common practice, and I guess it might be even mandatory in contemporary photographers' world.

I don't know why you had to post this message. I see no reason why. I didn't say that I checked the pictures if they are shopped. I myself shop every photo I take, I even shopped some banners for Ambercoin.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome fast response dev, once again you increased trust. Wink
Jump to: