Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 197. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I really need to keep up with AMBER, Haven't been paying any attention to it for months lol ^_^
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
nothing, but i had a possibly older version of the amber wallet from a few months back that gave me issues. i think ill have to delete all copies of it, thought i had before downloading the new one, and kiss my 200 coins goodbye. didnt get a chance to back it up, kinda happened fast.

Keep the wallet.dat file. U can use it on new wallet.ur 200 amber will be there.

yep, forgot i at least have that still. thanks
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
nothing, but i had a possibly older version of the amber wallet from a few months back that gave me issues. i think ill have to delete all copies of it, thought i had before downloading the new one, and kiss my 200 coins goodbye. didnt get a chance to back it up, kinda happened fast.

Keep the wallet.dat file. U can use it on new wallet.ur 200 amber will be there.
Activity: 703
i recently downloaded the wallet for windows, was working fine and sent 200 coins to it, but now the wallet wont load. i receive a MinGW runtime assertion error, and then it closes out. anyone else run into this? ive tried re-downloading the wallet, no luck.

nope, what did you install after it?
i recently downloaded the wallet for windows, was working fine and sent 200 coins to it, but now the wallet wont load. i receive a MinGW runtime assertion error, and then it closes out. anyone else run into this? ive tried re-downloading the wallet, no luck.
twn
legendary
Dev
When im cashout some coin from wallet always wallet send 800 amber to another adress so everytime i transfer all my wallet to different adress than transfer back to my registered adress.
Its not a problem on my shareholder status right.for example if i take all amber out for a hour from wallet and transfer it back wallet is anything change on my status?

It depends on the moment of time when it is done.
If it takes place between the address balance checking then it will affect nothing.

And you do not need to send all your coins to another address.
You should send all of them to registered wallet even if most of them are already there.
Oh so i can send all coins to my own adress.
All the time i send all to ccex then take it back to my own adress.
Hopefully i did it before your check time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Dev
When im cashout some coin from wallet always wallet send 800 amber to another adress so everytime i transfer all my wallet to different adress than transfer back to my registered adress.
Its not a problem on my shareholder status right.for example if i take all amber out for a hour from wallet and transfer it back wallet is anything change on my status?

It depends on the moment of time when it is done.
If it takes place between the address balance checking then it will affect nothing.

And you do not need to send all your coins to another address.
You should send all of them to registered wallet even if most of them are already there.
twn
legendary
Dev
25k amber gone on cryptsy.
Dev are you going to add more amber to there?

Round #5 is closing.

The last 34,430 Amber @16,700 satoshi is being sent to Cryptsy:

1. Cryptsy34,430 Amber

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. There is 78,330 Amber left in round #5 (34,430 Amber on Cryptsy and 43,900 Amber on C-Cex).

twn
legendary
25k amber gone on cryptsy.
Dev are you going to add more amber to there?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

I use cryptsy very often and have never had a problem with them.  For the record I am verified.  Not sure if that means anything.

there are some my friends getting locked account or can't withdrawal. they are verified also.  if you aren't get a problem, good luck for you  Smiley

i use cryptsy since for long time ago but have no problem

thats just old issue

however check the balances page to make certain they are not in maintenance
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Just wanted to pitch in about cryptsy problem.

The post about withdrawals spooked me yesterdays night, so I tried to withdraw DMD today and it got processed under 5 minutes.
I am not sure if I am verified Tongue Cant see any warnings that I am not though.
Activity: 266

I use cryptsy very often and have never had a problem with them.  For the record I am verified.  Not sure if that means anything.

there are some my friends getting locked account or can't withdrawal. they are verified also.  if you aren't get a problem, good luck for you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
there are some people who can not get bitcoin/altcoin to be withdrawn. are you sure about your decision to put your ambercoin on CRYPTSY.  Undecided

you can check it

Some people like Cryptsy.
And they use it every day.

Hope Cryptsy will work as it should.

there are some people who can not get bitcoin/altcoin to be withdrawn. are you sure about your decision to put your ambercoin on CRYPTSY.  Undecided

you can check it

ohh okay,  Undecided
hope cryptsy still working and not harm to all members who trade on there  Smiley
Activity: 701
Cryptsy is still one of the biggest and most important altcoin exchange. Its a great success we get there.

you can check it

AMBERCOIN HAVE BEEN ADDED TO CRYPTSY.COM!

Congratulations!

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/ambercoin-has-been-added-to-cryptsy-com/

From now much more people from North America and all over the world
have a better chance to become an Amber Trade LTD shareholder.

P.S. LIMITED OFFER25,000 Amber from round #5 with 5% discount now available at CRYPTSY. Wink

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/AMBER_BTC
Jump to: