Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 226. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
one week to get dividends to invest in Amber

I thought the dividends would be paid on 20 - 25th of July...

That is correct, he meant 2 weeks. But approximately 1 week until we find out exactly how much those dividends will be Smiley

In 2 weeks itll be 3 more weeks. This is a giant scam.

you need to learn more in cryptocurrency,..
don't follow anybody,..
and doing research for your self
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

And you are basing that on......what exactly?  Roll Eyes

Obviously the vast and wide success of trinitycoin...
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

That is correct, he meant 2 weeks. But approximately 1 week until we find out exactly how much those dividends will be Smiley

you are giant troll.
Activity: 336

And you are basing that on......what exactly?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 264

Activity: 336

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Activity: 605
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
divs going well i see, perfect.
Activity: 630
We need a translation into greek.
Is there somebody from Greece?
they announce for 5th of july but i was thinking spreadsheet will be calculate today.cause 5th was sunday but even on sunday they work for it.
its for me professionalizm.
thanks

no, it's workaholism Wink
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
they announce for 5th of july but i was thinking spreadsheet will be calculate today.cause 5th was sunday but even on sunday they work for it.
its for me professionalizm.
thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it's odd that, I'm look amount dolar estimation of member who have 20k Amber should be get +- $150 why be $10

It depends how long someone has this 20k AMBER.

oh okay, it's looking good
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

AmberCoin has been added to the X13 Multiport @ http://ffpool.net

it's odd that, I'm look amount dolar estimation of member who have 20k Amber should be get +- $150 why be $10

It depends how long someone has this 20k AMBER.
Activity: 14
AMBER TRADE LTD Q2 2015 DIVIDENDS

Amber Trade LTD has already calculated Q2 2015 ACTUAL SHARE of each shareholder. The Q2 2015 dividends amount will be calculated 15-20 of July when Amber Trade LTD determines Q2 2015 profit. Before that moment Q1 2015 profit was taken as a base to calculate approx. dividends amount.

P.S. If somebody have a question how ACTUAL SHARE have been calculated for him/her then we can send the full calculation via e-mail.

Activity: 478
I've been running my own spreadsheet to calculate my actual shares... I found amber trade's figures to be very inline with my own, like less 1% variance. I only checked my balance once a day instead of 4 to do my rough calculations.
Activity: 11

Great probably in a week round 3 will start

I think much earlier Smiley
Activity: 630
AMBER TRADE LTD Q2 2015 DIVIDENDS

Amber Trade LTD has already calculated Q2 2015 ACTUAL SHARE of each shareholder. The Q2 2015 dividends amount will be calculated 15-20 of July when Amber Trade LTD determines Q2 2015 profit. Before that moment Q1 2015 profit was taken as a base to calculate approx. dividends amount.

P.S. If somebody have a question how ACTUAL SHARE have been calculated for him/her then we can send the full calculation via e-mail.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
on ccex its very solid.if someone is selling under 12500 its directly goin. i have buy order at 11500 just for control if someone wants to dump.it didnt happen last 2 days. its very good for all shareholders.and i think even now is not very late for being an investor for the coin

Even when the price hits 20k sat Ambercoin is still the best investment in crypto.

Think about it....at 20K sat, you would make approximately 50% annual interest on your investment at current rates. That alone is amazing! What other investment can get that kind of interest? HOWEVER, profits are expected to at least double this year over last year (remember, the company said "if profits are double this year what they were last year it will be considered a successful year, though that is not the maximum," and if that happens, you would get 100% annual interest on your investment if you bought at 20K sat.

And I am talking about 20K sat....right now the price is 12,500 sat!! So NO it's not even close to being late for investors. In fact it's VERY early.

Not to mention every 3 months there will probably be a massive buyback of Ambercoin by investors using their dividend payout to buy more Ambercoin which could push us up by several rounds instantaneously every 3 months.

And not forget the staking @ 25% p.a. currently Smiley

Jump to: