Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 51. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Now is 19/05/16. Waiting for 1st Q dividends!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
What I don't get is why the numbers cant be published the numbers are the numbers they don't change because there is a new director.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
just wonder why the dividends is not the concern for the company

even we need to wait and wait unimportant thing

however dividends is most important part of to make this coin and company popular

but we can see dividends placed in the last position
legendary
dividends no yet paid  Huh

hi Amberdev, when dividends will be announced?

When Q1 profit will be shown?
And when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published?

I have already answered this question.
It will happen after the new director is officially assigned.
This shouldn't take much time.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
dividends no yet paid  Huh

hi Amberdev, when dividends will be announced?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Same number as Q3 2015 (914800) which is why I think its a place holder but the document is updated about 24 hours ago.

It was in a link to a google doc sent to me by amber trade ltd.
OK, yeah sounds like it. Figured I'd ask anyway.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Dev, could you please fix the wallet links. The dropbox account seems to be disabled due to too much traffic.
Thanks

Thanks.
We are investigating this issue.

@dev, in the meanwhile (while investigating...) could you please post new links to the wallets.

This could disturb the investigation Wink
Activity: 534
Dev, could you please fix the wallet links. The dropbox account seems to be disabled due to too much traffic.
Thanks

Thanks.

@dev, in the meanwhile (while investigating...) could you please post new links to the wallets.
Activity: 658
Same number as Q3 2015 (914800) which is why I think its a place holder but the document is updated about 24 hours ago.

It was in a link to a google doc sent to me by amber trade ltd.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
So what is the number you've seen? I've seen nothing, so mildly curious.
im wondering dev u telling some news like a month ago, but none of them happened yet. also q1 dividends not paid yet also no news about it.
could you publish a roadmap to us?
The approximated Q1 dividends are listed in some of their documents. Imo it looks pretty good if I am reading it right.

No, there are shares only. Dividends will be known after the company shows Q1 profit.
No I have a list stating the approximated dividends in USD for Q1 2016

*Edit - The number does look like a place holder though.
Activity: 701
im wondering dev u telling some news like a month ago, but none of them happened yet. also q1 dividends not paid yet also no news about it.
The approximated Q1 dividends are listed in some of their documents. Imo it looks pretty good if I am reading it right.

No, there are shares only. Dividends will be known after the company shows Q1 profit.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 630
Thanks

Thanks.
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
Thanks

To much traffic lol ?

Mac Wallet: "Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Windows Wallet: "Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support."
legendary
Thanks

To much traffic lol ?
Activity: 534
Thanks
Activity: 630
any news about new director dev ?

how the progress ?

i saw dividends already closer and market followed

All documents have been sent to Companies House.
Now company waits updating of the register.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
any news about new director dev ?

how the progress ?

i saw dividends already closer and market followed
Pages:
Jump to: