Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 49. (Read 407554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
Anybody from here has the share certificate?
i dont believe anyone got a share certificate or any amber promos, these were just hope for new buyers
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Anybody from here has the share certificate?
by the why is there any plan for the company to buy the coins from the market to make the price more stable and to increase the trust ?
if yes ,when it will be implemented

It is already implemented.
Company will buy shares from the market every time it sells shares directly.
Within time this step should reduce the gap between company's price and market price.

P.S. Info about cryptobonds will be ready in 2-3 hours.
So the above is no more present...
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

just wonder why this announcement not added here

and it seems official news not happen again on this week as dev said

Perhaps DEV is also as frustrated as we are, because of the situation in Amber Trade...

Right he couldn't even be bothered to post that link here ....

Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art

SALES OF SHARES WILL BE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
27 May 2016

Due to the recent positive changes in Amber Trade LTD company it was decided to temporarily suspend direct sales of cryptoshares.
So beginning with 01.06.2016 buying AmberCoin from the company will not be available.

Follow the news.

Perhaps DEV is also as frustrated as we are, because of the situation in Amber Trade...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
ID133 should has been paid but I need to double check it.
I will do it tomorrow.

ID114 was paid.

Can you please PM me the txid ?
Such an important information and still no comment from DEV  Sad

Sorry, NDA (non-disclosure agreement)

Very comfortable situation not to say SHAREHOLDERS anything more.
legendary
Activity: 994

Sorry, NDA (non-disclosure agreement)

legendary
Activity: 994
Silence next few months i guess plus no dividends.

We can only hope the new owner is Donald Trump , paying us ugly early crypto investors off with 10$ /share.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
There should be no reason for the audit to stop them from paying dividends. There can be a lot of reasons for them being slow to pay but the audit shouldnt be one of them.

I agree.  In fact, paying dividends should be a financial process that would be subject to an audit.  How they pay, when they pay, how much they pay would all be something an independent auditor would want to review.  Hence, any business would want to get dividends paid BEFORE an audit to ensure no negative commentary from auditors on the dividends process that would spook investors.
Activity: 658
There should be no reason for the audit to stop them from paying dividends. There can be a lot of reasons for them being slow to pay but the audit shouldnt be one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1176
after read the announcement in facebook ,it seem after waiting a new director we need to wait again an audit before get our dividends ,but i hope not

my suggestions to the company is,the dividends must be paid first to reducing the panic

so,the company can focus to develop about new team and plan in future without distracted by complaints from the communities/shareholder

As I understand we will have a few months of audit; and during this time nothing will happen to the AmberCoin   Sad
Am I right?
@AmberCoinDev, any comment here?

What did you want to have happen to AmberCoin? As far as I am aware there was no major changes planned for the next few months anyway, so until the new roadmap is ready its business as usual.
What will happen next is anybodys guess. Even more so when we/I dont know who the new owners are.

There is almost no promotion of Ambercoin, dev writes from time to time, no dividends paid - so I hoped, something would change. No I think we had to wait another few months for any moves.
Activity: 658
As I understand we will have a few months of audit; and during this time nothing will happen to the AmberCoin   Sad
Am I right?

What did you want to have happen to AmberCoin? As far as I am aware there was no major changes planned for the next few months anyway, so until the new roadmap is ready its business as usual.
What will happen next is anybodys guess. Even more so when we/I dont know who the new owners are.

Am I right?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Very sad to see 2000 sat Amber price ((
So don't be hurry with a conclusions.

Hurry with conclussions? After such a long time waiting for better feedback from the Amber Team? You must be joking.

your a little quick to jump the gun since its only been what ? 3 quarters in a row that we got a Very low payout / got paid in amber / havent got paid yet.
You need to wait at least a year before u can draw a conclusion or 2 -3 years to not make a "hurry conclusions".
I really wanted this to be legit but after a year with 1 payout as advertised 2 bullshit payouts and one pending its hard to keep the faith.
Pages:
Jump to: