Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 57. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Please give some time to a completely new team.
You'll be glad with results.

Tomorrow should be some news.

where will be a new team?
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Thanks for info. At least we have a view of change.
Activity: 630

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
just wait until announcement of the dividends

When will they be announced ?

Should be in a few days, but what then? Another 3-months-silence?

Yes it`s too quiet in here. Not very positive sign to community  Undecided

Should be in a few days, but what then? Another 3-months-silence?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
no care from dev

Unfortunatelly you are right. It's a pity, because it's really a good idea / coin and it could've been something big...

I am impressed people are still here. I got rid of all amber when it started nose diving towards Christmas of last year. I still hope this coin has a bright future.
i think this coin already dead.even on ccex always at least daily 0.4-.0.5 average trade was happening. last 2-3 months sometimes im checking for price most i saw 0.1 btc.
there is over 100 bagholders with their coin waiting but no one else interested anymore..
no care from dev

Unfortunatelly you are right. It's a pity, because it's really a good idea / coin and it could've been something big...

I am impressed people are still here. I got rid of all amber when it started nose diving towards Christmas of last year. I still hope this coin has a bright future.

Many are leaving, because of the DEV's / AmberTrade PR's behaviour...soon nobody stay.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
no care from dev

no care from dev

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
no care from dev

btw when the schedule of dividends will be paid ? this month or next month
Dead silence here. It's getting worse each week...
@DEV, are you gonna do something? Will it change? When?

At the current rates, I suppose most sales of AMBER are happening in "real" money.
AmberDev has hinted to this in previous posts.

This implies outside influence on dividends that will likely impact payouts for shares not purchased directly from AmberTrade.
Keep in mind, they can change the rules AT ANY TIME for investors not purchasing directly from AmberTrade.

10,000 coins?
They may decide the minimum balance required for dividend payouts should be 20,000.

Something like this will happen soon, the model of increasing available "stock" is unsustainable.

What the Crypto markets need is a trading mechanism that allows for "shorting" coins.
This may help to weed-out smaller valued coins, but, make it harder to start a "shit coin".

If you buy shares (also in Amber) you buy the part of the company. The capital of the company is 5 000 000 pounds. Each traditional share is worth 1 pound, each Amber - 0,05 pound. The company can send you the certificate of ownership.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
>>>   Round #15 (0.14$ or 33600 satoshi):   sold 9,103 out of 100,000  <<<

I think it is weird that people buy the coins for 14 cents when you can but it on the exchange for just 1/10 of that.
Are those people to lazy to transfer money to c-cex?

if u buy direct from the company u can sell it back for the same price u bought. if u buy at exchange u can sell it only at the exchange. thats the reason why some people buy direct from company.

Is ist worth to pay 10 times more? I dont't think so.

At the current rates, I suppose most sales of AMBER are happening in "real" money.
AmberDev has hinted to this in previous posts.

This implies outside influence on dividends that will likely impact payouts for shares not purchased directly from AmberTrade.
Keep in mind, they can change the rules AT ANY TIME for investors not purchasing directly from AmberTrade.

10,000 coins?
They may decide the minimum balance required for dividend payouts should be 20,000.

Something like this will happen soon, the model of increasing available "stock" is unsustainable.

What the Crypto markets need is a trading mechanism that allows for "shorting" coins.
This may help to weed-out smaller valued coins, but, make it harder to start a "shit coin".

legendary
Ganja <3

I think it is weird that people buy the coins for 14 cents when you can but it on the exchange for just 1/10 of that.

if u buy direct from the company u can sell it back for the same price u bought. if u buy at exchange u can sell it only at the exchange. thats the reason why some people buy direct from company.

for me not but for other people it can be..

legendary
Ganja <3

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 605
>>>   Round #15 (0.14$ or 33600 satoshi):   sold 9,103 out of 100,000  <<<
Pages:
Jump to: