Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 61. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
hey dev we are 2016 q1 ending but i can not pay back q4 shares. no one replied my mails too. give me an advice
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Here are some updates.

Amber Trade invites all shareholders to visit Amber Trip 2016 exhibition in Vilnius (Lithuania) on March 9-12. Our place is - F09.
Will be a lot of interesting.
Every shareholder who visits show will receive an amber gift from the company.
For those who are not able to attend a show we will make live stream on amber-trade.com website.

As for press release that we have mentioned, I can say that there is a lot of interest to our Company from the Big Fishes. Negotiations are in progress and maybe details will be known later. So this is the reason why news is not released yet.

In two words, company's progress is better than we planned even several months ago.

P.S. All shareholders who didn't receive their Q4 '15 dividends will get it during this week.

Has anybody seen "live stream on amber-trade.com website"?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
anyone had a review of the event? Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Looks like they have the booth F09!

http://www.ambertrip.com/en/list-of-exhibitors

No picture yet, but seems to be veridict Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Would like to see some pictures! Can't be to difficult to upload..
@AmberCoinDev, why so quiet? Why don't you write something about exhibitions. It looks poor, from the marketing point of view...
Activity: 560
Anyone can tell me a good review about Amber? Cheesy

I am also waiting for review before investing my hard earned money on it
Activity: 364

I am more interested in the future of ambercoin. An exhibition is good. But whill the dividens of the Q1 paid in BTC of even paid at all. Also a roadmap will be good.
Aren't we investors entitled to some sign of developments?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
just wait

even the exhibitions still not finish yet
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Here are some updates.

Amber Trade invites all shareholders to visit Amber Trip 2016 exhibition in Vilnius (Lithuania) on March 9-12. Our place is - F09.
For those who are not able to attend a show we will make live stream on amber-trade.com website.

As for press release that we have mentioned, I can say that there is a lot of interest to our Company from the Big Fishes. Negotiations are in progress and maybe details will be known later. So this is the reason why news is not released yet.

In two words, company's progress is better than we planned even several months ago.

P.S. All shareholders who didn't receive their Q4 '15 dividends will get it during this week.

When any pictures / videos from the exhibition will be available?
Activity: 478
Is anybody going to visit the exhibition?
I tried to bribe my one Lithuanian friend to show up on my behalf, but he is out of country on business. I'm hoping one bitcointalk member makes the trip for us and comments back.
Activity: 560
Here are some updates.

Is anybody going to visit the exhibition?
Pages:
Jump to: