Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMD cards] What will you mine after Ethereum ? - page 2. (Read 3483 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
does any one tried to mine something of this coins (MUSIC/ETC/EXP/UBQ) with R9 380? And how much he gets h/s?

There is no difference in hashrate if you mining with same crypto algorithm. All described above are Ethash, so the hashspeed will be same for all of them. I.e. if you mine Ether with 22Mh/s it will be 22Mh/s at EXP or ETC.
No, bigger DAG = lower hashrate.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I will mine Musicoin

Yes, I think continue mining ethash algorithm is a good idea, as ethash is AMD friendly, and yet musicoin looks promising, it is a good ethash alternative.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
AMD cards are pretty good at monero so you can do that, you can also mine ubq, expanse and music, these coins haven't exploded in value but they have a pretty good future.

I will mine the ZCash.
Activity: 57
does any one tried to mine something of this coins (MUSIC/ETC/EXP/UBQ) with R9 380? And how much he gets h/s?

There is no difference in hashrate if you mining with same crypto algorithm. All described above are Ethash, so the hashspeed will be same for all of them. I.e. if you mine Ether with 22Mh/s it will be 22Mh/s at EXP or ETC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
AMD cards are pretty good at monero so you can do that, you can also mine ubq, expanse and music, these coins haven't exploded in value but they have a pretty good future.

Thanks for the advice, which one would you recommend now ? I don't really believe in Musicoin... not sure if there's a big market

Simply check on coinwarz.com or whattomine.com what coins exist for the algo you want to use, you'll maybe find something new and you immediately see the profits too.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101

Thanks for the advice, which one would you recommend now ? I don't really believe in Musicoin... not sure if there's a big market
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
In CryptoCurrency We trust .
since I started mining ubiq price swings between 1.60 and 2.50... a lot of people sell at 2.50 I guess ... so for this coin to increase value its market cap needs to go up.  But I dont mine it for profit but for fun, and the community stays busy and theres consistent developments always taking place.  I've never looked at sumicoin. 

ok great, thanjs for your response
Activity: 42
Rupee will have the most potential after 5 dYs.
ms5
Activity: 35
since I started mining ubiq price swings between 1.60 and 2.50... a lot of people sell at 2.50 I guess ... so for this coin to increase value its market cap needs to go up.  But I dont mine it for profit but for fun, and the community stays busy and theres consistent developments always taking place.  I've never looked at sumicoin. 
Merit: 10
Actually this Chinese ice could work out well and if the Chinese start mining ice, ETH profits will go up.

So anyway, once Ethereum forks, will we get 1 ICE for each ETH?
Merit: 11
In CryptoCurrency We trust .
what about Ubiq?

yes what about Ubiq ? anyone try sumokoin too ?

after a little search i think ubiq is more speculative than ethereum, you can get easily 1 or more ubiq per day, but ethereum not, and if the price of ubiq up you can make good benefice
ms5
Activity: 35
what about Ubiq?
Any other ideas guys ? I see there's not many alternatives around here  Embarrassed
I already switched to Monero on my AMD rigs. It seems more profitable during these dark days.

Dark days always end. I continue to gather as much ETH as possible because I see the biggest price increase in ETH and not in XMR or ETC.
Hope that one day it will be worth more to have mined only 1 ETH per month instead of any other crypto. But if you sell everything right away because you need the money, I can understand it.

I do just like you right now Smiley I hope the future will tell us we are right !
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Etherum in future only pos?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
None of my AMD cards are mining any more as such. Kinda.

I'm making enough on everything else I decided to move them back over to their ORIGINAL intended usage - hammering the Distributed.Net project (though I AM doing that via MooWrapper/BOINC and earning enough Gridcoin to pay their electric cost, or a bit more in the case of the RX series cards and the A10 iGPUs involved).

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I already switched to Monero on my AMD rigs. It seems more profitable during these dark days.

Dark days always end. I continue to gather as much ETH as possible because I see the biggest price increase in ETH and not in XMR or ETC.
Hope that one day it will be worth more to have mined only 1 ETH per month instead of any other crypto. But if you sell everything right away because you need the money, I can understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: