Pages:
Author

Topic: AMEPAY is a fast and secure cryptocurrency-based payments alternative - page 2. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Sir, any bounty or Airdrop maybe?
Activity: 1
What is a bonus for private sale participants?
brand new
Activity: 0
Any official news from project? Maybe something about main sale?

Their private sale is Live now - you can take a part

Give me the link please
brand new
Any official news from project? Maybe something about main sale?
brand new
It seems to me that there are many such projects on the market now - what makes yours unique?

They have a user base of their service - stores that they will connect to the system

Oh! It is really strong advantages

Yep, i think so too

And how much users?

Their main company is Amepos - try to find info about it

Got it thanks
brand new
It seems to me that there are many such projects on the market now - what makes yours unique?

They have a user base of their service - stores that they will connect to the system

Yep, i think so too

And how much users?
brand new

Activity: 4
Where can i find its WhitePaper?
brand new
An interesting project! I will support it!
thanks for your interest in the project!

What blockchain do you use?
☝️ Why do we use blockchain and what are the advantages?

The AMEPAY project utilizes blockchain, and this is exactly the technology that allows us to make AMEPAY as convenient and comfortable to the end user.

✔️ AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that will harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized platform.

✔️ Our comprehensive solution will help merchants digitize their products and services while enabling users to enjoy efficient and instant payment transactions. An in-built loyalty program is implemented to further enhance the user experience.

✔️ As an established POS brand already powering 1500+ merchants, our goal in the short term is to extend our services to reach more than 1 million businesses in the South Asia region within the first year of launch.

✔️ Fast and totally transparent transactions, the ability to carry out anonymous payments make AMEPAY attractive to both buyers and sellers!

✔️ Buyers can make fast transactions, receive bonuses and privileges from sellers all while being able to track every transaction on the blockchain.

I read about your project on Yahoo  it is cool!
Activity: 6
Can i upload your wallet? Where?
What blockchain do you use?
mbv
brand new
An interesting project! I will support it!
brand new
What benefits do you provide for merchants?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Why I can't see amepay reviews on big review websites?

What you mean by that? What sites?

I mean sites about upcoming and ongoing ICOs and rank them . but I can't see AMEPAY on big reviewing websites. why?

I think you talk about "PAID" sites, so it's not review by themselves

yeah I understand. but i thought it is a part of marketing strategy and projects with a good review is usually more successful.

I am not sure what you are right, every project itself decide how it will work with marketing, I am ot sure what spending money on such advertising is justified.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Why I can't see amepay reviews on big review websites?

What you mean by that? What sites?

I mean sites about upcoming and ongoing ICOs and rank them . but I can't see AMEPAY on big reviewing websites. why?

I think you talk about "PAID" sites, so it's not review by themselves
brand new
I am new here! Could you please tell me more about AMEPAY?

They have airdrop now - i already post news about it in my telegram chat! Can i get more tokens? I can give you new users!

How can i join airdrop?

Via telegram bot! Pls pm me, i will give you a link!
mbv
brand new

They have airdrop now - i already post news about it in my telegram chat! Can i get more tokens? I can give you new users!

How can i join airdrop?
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: