Pages:
Author

Topic: AMEPAY is a fast and secure cryptocurrency-based payments alternative - page 9. (Read 2864 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Can I find out more information about AMEPOS?
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Any bounty program sir?
We are planning for Airdrop campaign shortly

Do you have a YouTube channel?
no

Your customers will need KYC?
Yes customers are required with KYC if they purchase bulk amount of tokens in website.....If they purchase in small quantities we won’t require KYC. Purchase of $750 or less doesn’t require KYC and for more than that it’s mandatory

I can help you with German translation!
Thanks for the suggestion. We will keep this in mind
copper member
Fiat – Out, Cryptocurrencies – In

Digital currencies are the future. The AMEPAY project team realized this long before entire countries started thinking about creating their own digital currencies. Once our project came to be, we began building our own digital currency, and what do we have now? In an effort to make up for wasted time, whole countries are rushing to create national cryptocurrencies!

This way the European Union has expressed its intent to create an EU cryptocoin that will guarantee that citizens will continue using money from the central bank, even when cash goes out of fashion.

It has become known that the French central bank is planning to run a pilot of its own national digital currency.

What is the natural conclusion? Today governments understand: the fourth industrial revolution is coming and the economic system will also change – fiat will fall out of existence. Time will tell whether or not national cryptocurrencies will be in demand, but such currencies won’t be decentralized, that’s for certain. Lest we forget that decentralization is the primary advantage of any cryptocurrency

copper member
Any bounty program sir?
We are planning for Airdrop campaign shortly

Do you have a YouTube channel?
no

Your customers will need KYC?
Yes customers are required with KYC if they purchase bulk amount of tokens in website.....If they purchase in small quantities we won’t require KYC. Purchase of $750 or less doesn’t require KYC and for more than that it’s mandatory
copper member
By the way, are you planning an ICO or ISO?
The AME token will be distributed as part of the AMEPAY IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). More details regarding the date, exchange, and other factors will be released shortly.

AME tokens can be purchased in our website AMEPAY.io in Pre-IEO price where users can buy with 100% bonus.

This is a project for companies or for users, I did not understand
Project and for merchants and customers
copper member
Are you planning to list the token on exchanges after the tokensale?
Of course!

Where can I find out more about the upcoming tokensale?

Stay tuned for updates, we will inform you later  Cool
copper member
Are you planning to list the token on exchanges after the tokensale?
Of course!
copper member
Will your wallet work only with your token or with all cryptocurrencies?

This wallet supports both crypto and fiat currency.
copper member
When Will Crypto Replace Fiat?

▪️ The AMEPAY team was one of the first to realize that in the next few years the economy, and along with it the financial system, will change. The transition to the digital economy will take place, and there will be no place for fiat or electronic money.

▪️ We have decided to create a decentralized economic system and introduce digital money of a new type. Our ecosystem is designed to work on a global scale. It has everything to make it viable:

🔸 Own token supporting the entire system;
🔸 Blockchain that underpins the technical side of the project and ensures total transparency;
🔸 Idea that enables business owners to achieve unprecedented success, and everyone else to earn money through a variety of beneficial options that we offer.

▪️Today, while our project’s implementation is speeding up, we see that the European Union is only just considering the launch of its own digital currency system. By the way, the EU claims to launch a Universal Digital Currency by the end of 2021.

▪️ Will the plans pan out? Time will tell.

copper member
It is interesting project. if I understand correctly, you already have a working business on the basis of which you create Amepay

Yes right! AMEPAY is a new vertical under AMEPOS, a leading provider of Point-of Sale (PoS) software and hardware. Learn more about AMEPOS https://amepos.in

Do you have your own wallet?

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

Can I download it now and use it?

yes https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amepay.wallet&hl=en_IN/

Thank you for the information
Thanks for the question. We will publish information about this later.

It is interesting project. if I understand correctly, you already have a working business on the basis of which you create Amepay

Yes right! AMEPAY is a new vertical under AMEPOS, a leading provider of Point-of Sale (PoS) software and hardware. Learn more about AMEPOS https://amepos.in

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

How many Amepos users do you have today?

This may be interesting, becauseI see a project with a technical base and a ready audience that can help it at the initial stage of development

We currently boast of an existing network of more than 1500 small and medium-sized merchants spread across eight countries. Once our technology is deployed, we will target the South Asia region and expect to cater more than 1 million merchants within the first year of operations.
copper member
Why People Will Use AME Tokens

We have taken great care to make sure that not only merchants and crypto enthusiasts benefit from using our token, but regular users and as well, who will pay for goods and services in crypto.

🔺 Here is what using our token provides:

▪️ An exciting loyalty program
▪️ Instant cashback
▪️ Easy access to a global marketplace
▪️ Execution of payments in cryptocurrency of your choice
▪️ Opportunity to purchase prepaid AME gift cards
▪️ Exploration of liquidity through an integrated exchange platform.

All of the above will help to increase the popularity of the token and make it an attractive option.

copper member

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

Thank you for the information
Thank you for staying updated on the project!

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

How many Amepos users do you have today?
copper member

copper member

copper member
What are the benefits of participating in the project?
Now you can get a 100% bonus. You can buy tokens on our website amepay.io
copper member
Digitalizing The World

One of the main characteristics of the decentralized financial ecosystem we are building at AMEPAY is that material assets will be translated into their digital counterparts. This means that assets of any merchant anywhere in the world can be digitized. This will allow the economy to fully transition into the digital realm. Transparent deals: minimal commission fees, convenient instant transactions, no middlemen.

Convenient? Indeed. What’s more interesting is that transnational corporations are going the same route. For example, Nike has patented an Ethereum-based footwear tokenization system for its verification and sales.

Nike wants to assign unique identifiers and issue ERC721 or ERC1155 tokens for some sneaker models. Buyers will be able to unlock these tokens by linking them to the shoes they have bought, proving their ownership. Apart from the digital ownership rights, tokens will also allow storing data about the product, including its features, colors and styles.

The CryptoKick system will allow clients to gain control over their shoes and their design. For example, an owner will have the power to limit the number of exact copies of their shoes that can be manufactured.

The same approach to the digitalization of goods, but on a global scale, is the goal of AMEPAY, and we invite you to join our project!

Activity: 4
What are the benefits of participating in the project?

Read more carefully, here it is written right in the branch:
An exciting loyalty program
Instant cashback
Easy access to a global marketplace
Execution of payments in cryptocurrency of their choice
Opportunity to purchase prepaid AME gift cards
Exploration of liquidity through an integrated exchange platform
copper member
I don’t understand, will the service be targeted for merchants or for users?

Our platform is for both merchants and users.The AMEPAY platform is highly flexible and is built to maximize utility. Merchants and users can customize the platform to match their individual use cases.

Do you already have a tokensale?

The AME token will be distributed as part of the AMEPAY IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). More details regarding the date, exchange, and other factors will be released shortly.

Interesting project! I'll keep an eye

Thank you for joining us!  Cool

What will I get as a user in this project?

💡 How can AMEPAY benefit you?

Cryptocurrency has been touted as the currency of the future. But, even after an entire decade since its inception, cryptocurrency and its benefits remain elusive to the masses. We are on a mission to make cryptocurrency-based payments simple and practical enough for everyday applications. Our users should be able to execute crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat transactions without breaking a sweat.

To make this a reality, AMEPAY will harness blockchain technology to create a digital payments platform that fulfils the following objectives:

Promote a simple, fast, transparent, and user-friendly option that can be used from any location or device.

Streamline operations to eliminate intermediaries and save costs for all our users.

✔️ Today we’d like to tell you how AMEPAY is beneficial for the users:

▪️ Simple and convenient payment option;
▪️ Protect anonymity and privacy;
▪️ End-to-end encryption for all transactions;
▪️ Provide spending patterns;
▪️ Store and transfer funds securely;
▪️ Enjoy hassle-free and productive rewards;
▪️ Alignswell with the customer’s devices resulting in faster checkouts.

In the following posts we’ll explain how it is beneficial for merchants.
copper member
I don’t understand, will the service be targeted for merchants or for users?

Our platform is for both merchants and users.The AMEPAY platform is highly flexible and is built to maximize utility. Merchants and users can customize the platform to match their individual use cases.

Do you already have a tokensale?

Interesting project! I'll keep an eye

Thank you for joining us!  Cool
copper member
AMEPAY For Business

Modern business is all about the skill of implementing new and effective development tools. Now, when the world is beginning to rely on digital technologies (cryptocurrencies, blockchain, etc.), every business owner is looking for an opportunity to acquire such tools.

AMEPAY is an up and coming payment solution provider that will harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants around the world a completely decentralized and optimized platform.

Our comprehensive solution will help merchants digitize their products and services while enabling users to enjoy efficient and instant payment transactions. An in-built loyalty program is implemented to further enhance the user experience.

The enterprise-oriented offering we provide consisting of blockchain-enabled POS software and hardware solutions offer merchants unparalleled advantage and enable them to accept crypto-to-fiat payments easily.

We are changing the traditional business processes and providing every merchant with the means to implement cutting-edge digital technologies anywhere in the world!

Pages:
Jump to: