Pages:
Author

Topic: Americans are lucky, they have Trump and Pelosi - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I think Americans are lucky, so much of their social media is consumed by the clown show between Trump and Pelosi, for years now. I think it is wonderful that a country is so well off that it can afford to focus so much time on fluffy reality show. While circus goes on, everyone still lives their lives because circus does not really effect them. In Philippines we have our own small circus but we are more focused on every day survival.

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

@Ms.Fungible while I do like the drama between Trump and Pelosi but now even I’m starting to get bored, and hopefully this dramatic story will end soon once the senate rejects Trumps impeachment probe. As we approach the 2020 American elections, i feel it’s about time that both the parties fight it on the basis of their vision for America, and not win it by indulging in petty politics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-live-updates/2019/12/23/a01735bc-2572-11ea-b2ca-2e72667c1741_story.html
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I think Americans are lucky, so much of their social media is consumed by the clown show between Trump and Pelosi, for years now. I think it is wonderful that a country is so well off that it can afford to focus so much time on fluffy reality show. While circus goes on, everyone still lives their lives because circus does not really effect them. In Philippines we have our own small circus but we are more focused on every day survival.

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

that has 2 reasons, americans still dont threaten the establishment by dropping the us dollar,

all central banks in the world are a legacy of european colonialism, nations cant really free themselves from those without going back to medieval age.

and also

america is still to rich, and can afford the trump pelosi nonsense.

Virginia Beach considers tent city for the homeless:

Cool

thats not a solution

It's not "too rich Americans" either.     Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

that has 2 reasons, americans still dont threaten the establishment by dropping the us dollar,

all central banks in the world are a legacy of european colonialism, nations cant really free themselves from those without going back to medieval age.

and also

Cool

thats not a solution
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

and also

Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

and also

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ

We may be lucky but everyone here is really, really sick of this particular bit of luck.
Activity: 39
Merit: 3

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ
Pages:
Jump to: