Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 14. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 12, 2019, 01:38:35 PM
 yes, it is connected with the wallet, but I do not remember the details. I propose to discuss this later, and now move on to the topic of those cryptocurrencies that are used in the trading process. What do you say to that?
Activity: 98
October 12, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
guys, everything is very simple. For both the long-term and short-term strategies, funds were allocated approximately the same, the difference there is insignificant. Why do you need this information?
I would be just curious because I have to represent the trading process in order to trade on my own in the future. By the way, are experts making a big profit?
in general, we will get to this, but, looking ahead, I will say that the profit is distributed in the ratio of 2: 8, following which the investor-participant receives the most part.
I believe that this is a fairly fair reward for experts. Tell us when and how experts will get this profit. I guess this has something to do with the wallet.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2019, 01:32:08 PM
guys, everything is very simple. For both the long-term and short-term strategies, funds were allocated approximately the same, the difference there is insignificant. Why do you need this information?
I would be just curious because I have to represent the trading process in order to trade on my own in the future. By the way, are experts making a big profit?
in general, we will get to this, but, looking ahead, I will say that the profit is distributed in the ratio of 2: 8, following which the investor-participant receives the most part.
October 12, 2019, 01:29:01 PM
October 12, 2019, 01:25:48 PM
October 12, 2019, 01:22:18 PM
friends, I think that we really can not understand the intricacies of trading, because instead there are other experts who have sufficient experience to make a profit.
I completely agree with you. In addition, personally, I can’t say how much money is supposed for short-term investment, and how much - for long-term. If you know about these details, please share.
October 12, 2019, 01:19:25 PM
friends, I think that we really can not understand the intricacies of trading, because instead there are other experts who have sufficient experience to make a profit.
October 12, 2019, 01:16:35 PM
by the way, I heard about diversification and I think that it is really effective, because diversification allows you to distribute profits between different assets. Diversification losses are negligible.
it turns out that with diversification it is necessary to invest in several different assets? I heard somewhere that in this case the eggs are not stacked in one basket.
that's right. But besides diversification, it is worth noting the strategies themselves that are used in trading: this is a short-term and long-term investment. Do you know anything about this?
the strategies are correctly named, but that’s why I want to use the AMFEIX fund to not go into the details of these strategies, because I don’t understand anything about it, to be honest.
October 12, 2019, 01:13:48 PM
by the way, I heard about diversification and I think that it is really effective, because diversification allows you to distribute profits between different assets. Diversification losses are negligible.
it turns out that with diversification it is necessary to invest in several different assets? I heard somewhere that in this case the eggs are not stacked in one basket.
that's right. But besides diversification, it is worth noting the strategies themselves that are used in trading: this is a short-term and long-term investment. Do you know anything about this?
October 12, 2019, 01:09:47 PM
October 12, 2019, 01:05:47 PM
October 12, 2019, 01:01:27 PM
I'm more interested in, for example, what cryptocurrencies will they trade? It seems to me that this is important, since each of them brings one or another benefit. In addition, there is liquidity, which also matters.
  you are absolutely right. A big advantage is that cryptocurrencies are traded, which are periodically replenished in the fund. Cryptocurrencies themselves are also different. This strategy is often used in trading.
frankly, I would call this not even a strategy, but an obligatory move, since it is necessary to conduct research in order to choose the best cryptocurrency at one time or another and diversify coins.
October 12, 2019, 12:58:48 PM
I'm more interested in, for example, what cryptocurrencies will they trade? It seems to me that this is important, since each of them brings one or another benefit. In addition, there is liquidity, which also matters.
  you are absolutely right. A big advantage is that cryptocurrencies are traded, which are periodically replenished in the fund. Cryptocurrencies themselves are also different. This strategy is often used in trading.
October 12, 2019, 12:53:44 PM
October 12, 2019, 12:49:20 PM
by the way, why does the fund specialize in trading? Is trading really the best way to make a profit? Or are there any other ways? That would be interesting to know.
yes, trading is one way. I believe that experts have remarkable experience in this matter, so they can trade instead of you. I think it's cool!
yes, I think so too. This saves a lot of time and, most importantly, helps to increase the value of assets. Experts, as I understand it, trade under my name, right?
you are right. By the way, I should warn you that if you want to become a member of the community right now, then you should purchase a wallet on amfeix.com. think about it when you want to participate here.
October 12, 2019, 12:44:04 PM
by the way, why does the fund specialize in trading? Is trading really the best way to make a profit? Or are there any other ways? That would be interesting to know.
yes, trading is one way. I believe that experts have remarkable experience in this matter, so they can trade instead of you. I think it's cool!
yes, I think so too. This saves a lot of time and, most importantly, helps to increase the value of assets. Experts, as I understand it, trade under my name, right?
October 12, 2019, 12:39:20 PM
October 12, 2019, 12:36:44 PM
October 12, 2019, 12:33:24 PM
you know, it seems to me that the process of trading assets in the AMFEIX fund can be compared to buying shares in a new company: you invest your assets and make profit from them, just like in the process of buying shares in a company.
I completely agree with you. It really is. In addition, pay attention to only the growing popularity of cryptocurrency: it cannot be said that it is fully developed. Many regions are not yet covered by its popularity.
yes, it is. Therefore, it seems to me that we can right now be convinced that we can make a profit in the later stages, but this will be an advantage, since we will receive it anyway earlier than the moment when it becomes massively popular.
yes, I agree that prior to mass implementation, we have the opportunity and probability of making high profits. I think this is good and will give us a chance to become participants of the fund as soon as possible.
October 12, 2019, 12:30:13 PM
you know, it seems to me that the process of trading assets in the AMFEIX fund can be compared to buying shares in a new company: you invest your assets and make profit from them, just like in the process of buying shares in a company.
I completely agree with you. It really is. In addition, pay attention to only the growing popularity of cryptocurrency: it cannot be said that it is fully developed. Many regions are not yet covered by its popularity.
yes, it is. Therefore, it seems to me that we can right now be convinced that we can make a profit in the later stages, but this will be an advantage, since we will receive it anyway earlier than the moment when it becomes massively popular.
Pages:
Jump to: