Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 10. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 14, 2019, 06:01:47 AM
friends, I’m here recently. It is worth saying that I read several negative reviews about AMFEIX and now I doubt whether he should trust his assets. What can you say about this?
Activity: 140
October 14, 2019, 05:58:39 AM
it is a rather interesting project. Is it true that through participation in it my bitcoin assets will increase? I think I should be part of this community. What do you think?
I completely agree with you. And yes, you are right that your assets will increase. This will be done after you invest your bitcoin. Be sure experts will do everything in the best possible way.
Activity: 238
October 14, 2019, 05:55:28 AM
it is a rather interesting project. Is it true that through participation in it my bitcoin assets will increase? I think I should be part of this community. What do you think?
Activity: 112
October 13, 2019, 01:32:35 PM
as far as I understand the structure of the fund, I can assume that the profit is calculated in bitcoins. Moreover, after investing, the goal of experts will be to increase the size of your bitcoin.
do you mean that after I invest one bitcoin, then experts will increase it to 1.1 bitcoin or 1.2? It seems to me that it is very difficult ... Bitcoin is a moody asset.
that's right. But the increase in bitcoin will be realized through investment trading. Therefore, you should not worry about how this will be achieved. There are experts for this.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2019, 01:29:14 PM
as far as I understand the structure of the fund, I can assume that the profit is calculated in bitcoins. Moreover, after investing, the goal of experts will be to increase the size of your bitcoin.
do you mean that after I invest one bitcoin, then experts will increase it to 1.1 bitcoin or 1.2? It seems to me that it is very difficult ... Bitcoin is a moody asset.
October 13, 2019, 01:26:45 PM
October 13, 2019, 01:23:39 PM
friends, I would give you an example of how the process of profit distribution occurs, but I won’t do it, since this is a difficult process, in my opinion. Even I myself did not fully understand this.
I saw this example. White paper generally has a very large amount of information about the project. But as mentioned above, it is not necessary to perceive this information as a guide to investing.
that's right. All information is provided as a guide only. What will we discuss next? Do you have any specific ideas?
now it has become interesting to me how profit is calculated? To be more precise, I’m interested in the specific currency in which my profit will be calculated?
October 13, 2019, 01:20:20 PM
friends, I would give you an example of how the process of profit distribution occurs, but I won’t do it, since this is a difficult process, in my opinion. Even I myself did not fully understand this.
I saw this example. White paper generally has a very large amount of information about the project. But as mentioned above, it is not necessary to perceive this information as a guide to investing.
that's right. All information is provided as a guide only. What will we discuss next? Do you have any specific ideas?
October 13, 2019, 01:17:12 PM
October 13, 2019, 01:14:24 PM
October 13, 2019, 01:11:13 PM
is cool! So, I can both accumulate all the profits and remove the entire balance from the account, right? And will I have additional costs for this? Explain this point to me if you have this information.
as I understand it, there will be no additional costs. We said above that, apart from profit for the expert, there will be no other fees: the project team fully trusts its investors.
October 13, 2019, 01:08:17 PM
 is cool! So, I can both accumulate all the profits and remove the entire balance from the account, right? And will I have additional costs for this? Explain this point to me if you have this information.
October 13, 2019, 01:05:51 PM
let me tell you about it. As for losses, they are distributed among investors in proportion to their investments. You will be notified about them in your personal account.
I did not think that I would have my own account. This fund, in my opinion, is becoming more and more interesting. Please explain the loss information will be updated in the same way as the profit?
that's right. And their distribution, I believe, is also more than honest, as well as profit. Agree that this is much more convenient than calculating losses once a month, for example, or even at some time intervals.
yes, I completely agree with you. It is also worth noting that your account balance will be recalculated every 24 hours. Profits will be immediately recalculated based on a ratio of 2: 8, and the rest of the capital will accumulate in the fund.
October 13, 2019, 01:02:26 PM
let me tell you about it. As for losses, they are distributed among investors in proportion to their investments. You will be notified about them in your personal account.
I did not think that I would have my own account. This fund, in my opinion, is becoming more and more interesting. Please explain the loss information will be updated in the same way as the profit?
that's right. And their distribution, I believe, is also more than honest, as well as profit. Agree that this is much more convenient than calculating losses once a month, for example, or even at some time intervals.
October 13, 2019, 12:59:13 PM
October 13, 2019, 12:56:34 PM
October 13, 2019, 12:53:09 PM
we figured out how the exit system and the reward system work. Now, for example, I wonder how profit and loss are calculated? Losses are even more interesting to me.
by the way, about the losses to me is also much more interesting. If we need to be prepared for them, then we should be safe and find out how losses are distributed. Well, profit, of course, is also of interest.
October 13, 2019, 12:50:10 PM
we figured out how the exit system and the reward system work. Now, for example, I wonder how profit and loss are calculated? Losses are even more interesting to me.
October 13, 2019, 12:46:26 PM
friends, you did not note one small but important detail: when it came to withdrawing from the fund, it should be noted that the account balance was understood as initial capital + profit.
I personally knew about it. More precisely, this could be assumed, since AMFEIX has no hidden fees, and even no commissions are provided here. Everything is transparent and fair.
yes, that’s true. Fund developers are really aimed at long-term and fruitful cooperation with investors, therefore they give access to all tools and trust the latter completely and completely.
October 13, 2019, 12:43:25 PM
friends, you did not note one small but important detail: when it came to withdrawing from the fund, it should be noted that the account balance was understood as initial capital + profit.
I personally knew about it. More precisely, this could be assumed, since AMFEIX has no hidden fees, and even no commissions are provided here. Everything is transparent and fair.
Pages:
Jump to: