Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 58. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 16, 2019, 07:20:36 AM
as I understand it, this scheme is called returning profits to participants. And still it is worth considering that the value of digital assets is growing. What is the reason? Tell me more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 16, 2019, 07:11:15 AM
What is this project such AMFEIX? I have never heard of him. What he really is? How can I read more about him? Although the website has a lot of information about it.
hello! This is the coolest investment fund I've ever heard of! I advise you to familiarize yourself with the fund in more detail, it provides great conditions for participation!
friend, I totally agree with you! I’ll finally be able to add value to my bitcoin assets! By the way, the fund works in such a way that they take a commission of 20% only if I got a profit. That is, there is no profit - no commission.
of course, the project team is financially interested in increasing the size of your bitcoins. For example, if you have 1 bitcoin, then the developers will make of it 1.1 or 1.2 bitcoins. This is cool, I think!
Activity: 140
July 16, 2019, 06:53:00 AM
What is this project such AMFEIX? I have never heard of him. What he really is? How can I read more about him? Although the website has a lot of information about it.
hello! This is the coolest investment fund I've ever heard of! I advise you to familiarize yourself with the fund in more detail, it provides great conditions for participation!
friend, I totally agree with you! I’ll finally be able to add value to my bitcoin assets! By the way, the fund works in such a way that they take a commission of 20% only if I got a profit. That is, there is no profit - no commission.
July 16, 2019, 06:41:17 AM
July 16, 2019, 06:31:36 AM
Activity: 420
July 15, 2019, 04:10:14 PM
friends, let me explain the following: yes, Bitcoin may not always increase, sometimes it decreases. But the AMFEIX foundation changes daily in both directions. You need to understand this before entering into the topic of investment.
July 15, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
friends, I would also like to discuss such a moment as risks and losses. Due to the volatile cryptocurrency market, I am not sure that traders can always only increase profits. What do you think of it?
yes, I am also interested in this part. I think that losses also have a place to be. What happens if there is no profit? Will the user be charged a 20% commission?
in this case, no, because the interest is charged only when there is a profit. Losses, by the way, are also there, but they, apparently, are insignificant. What else interests you?
July 15, 2019, 03:59:34 PM
friends, I would also like to discuss such a moment as risks and losses. Due to the volatile cryptocurrency market, I am not sure that traders can always only increase profits. What do you think of it?
yes, I am also interested in this part. I think that losses also have a place to be. What happens if there is no profit? Will the user be charged a 20% commission?
July 15, 2019, 03:54:42 PM
July 15, 2019, 03:50:23 PM
friends, in a word, the AMFEIX fund is the best solution for Bitcoin investors. This is a project that should be trusted and which works for the benefit of investors and helps in increasing the value of their assets!
July 15, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
specific goal of the project, as I understand it - the return of profits to participants who have placed their bitcoins in the pool of digital assets of the fund, which is done by trading fund traders, right?
yes, that's right. Moreover, there are various strategies, both short-term and medium-term and long-term. Also there are different currency pairs and different secret chips to achieve the best result.
July 15, 2019, 03:40:40 PM
specific goal of the project, as I understand it - the return of profits to participants who have placed their bitcoins in the pool of digital assets of the fund, which is done by trading fund traders, right?
July 15, 2019, 03:36:00 PM
I like most of all that I can accumulate my capital, which will grow with each update. By the way, recalculation and updating occurs every 24 hours.
yes, that's right. After 24 hours, if the account is profitable, it will be divided into 2: 8 ratios (20% for the fund and 80% for you). Everything happens automatically, which is convenient for each user.
July 15, 2019, 03:29:11 PM
I like most of all that I can accumulate my capital, which will grow with each update. By the way, recalculation and updating occurs every 24 hours.
July 15, 2019, 03:24:24 PM
I would also add that this approach is due to the fact that all investors are provided with their own AMFEIX wallets in the bitcoin chain. This undoubtedly speaks of the developers' honesty towards the users, so I believe in AMFEIX!
July 15, 2019, 03:19:10 PM
in a word, friends, developers are financially interested in increasing our profits, since a commission of 20% goes to the fund, subject to increased profits. It speaks about the honesty and transparency of the project and the intentions of the project team, right?
yes, this is true. By the way, pay attention also to the absence of a minimum investment period. The project team wants to work closely with investors, therefore, provides full access to all functions of the platform.
July 15, 2019, 03:14:08 PM
in a word, friends, developers are financially interested in increasing our profits, since a commission of 20% goes to the fund, subject to increased profits. It speaks about the honesty and transparency of the project and the intentions of the project team, right?
July 15, 2019, 03:09:29 PM
yes, of course. They simply do not have the necessary resources to trade. Plus, you need to take into account the new and changing nature of the cryptocurrency industry.
July 15, 2019, 03:04:30 PM
friends, I believe that now is the most suitable time for investment, since the mass introduction of these chips has not yet happened, respectively, this increases the likelihood of obtaining high profits after a certain time.
I also began to notice that there is a demand for coins and tokens in the cryptocurrency industry. This is due to the increase in the number of investors who are just entering this sphere. This wonderful fund would be useful for bitcoin investors especially. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
July 15, 2019, 02:59:16 PM
friends, I believe that now is the most suitable time for investment, since the mass introduction of these chips has not yet happened, respectively, this increases the likelihood of obtaining high profits after a certain time.
Pages:
Jump to: