Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 62. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
July 14, 2019, 09:42:07 AM
How can I become an AMFEIX fund investor? What do I need to do? Initially, as I suppose, I need to register in the system in order to transfer the bitcoins to my wallet in order to change my balance, and then I could send them to the right place.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2019, 09:37:29 AM
What do you mean by security wallet? Its ability to protect 12 random initial keys? If I'm not mistaken, this is the maximum level of security.
my friend, this is too messy explanation. First, no one can control your wallet, as it belongs only to you. Secondly, 12 keys are used to associate a device with an account.
in addition, this connection also requires a password consisting of 8 characters. And the most interesting, in my opinion, property is the construction of a wallet based on the Ethereum network, so no one can control it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 09:32:54 AM
What do you mean by security wallet? Its ability to protect 12 random initial keys? If I'm not mistaken, this is the maximum level of security.
my friend, this is too messy explanation. First, no one can control your wallet, as it belongs only to you. Secondly, 12 keys are used to associate a device with an account.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2019, 09:27:42 AM
July 14, 2019, 09:22:16 AM
and it will be a wallet that is used to track all investment income, referrals, deposits and withdrawals. AMFEIX developers advocate revenue transparency, so investors will have all the necessary tools.
I would also like to get the tools that are needed to keep track of my funds in the fund. After such cool chips, some more users call the AMFEIX scam ... I'm upset.
I am also upset about it. The Foundation provides not only the necessary tools, but also cares about the safety of its investors. This is the most important thing for investors to pay attention to. For example, the same wallet.
July 14, 2019, 09:16:19 AM
and it will be a wallet that is used to track all investment income, referrals, deposits and withdrawals. AMFEIX developers advocate revenue transparency, so investors will have all the necessary tools.
I would also like to get the tools that are needed to keep track of my funds in the fund. After such cool chips, some more users call the AMFEIX scam ... I'm upset.
July 14, 2019, 09:12:02 AM
July 14, 2019, 09:06:12 AM
friends, I would like to push off from the topic of currency pairs and discuss other advantages of this project and the availability of interesting chips that will automate all possible processes.
July 14, 2019, 09:01:00 AM
as I understand it, here are only Bitcoin deposits, whose owners want to increase their value. I assume that in the process of trading different currency pairs are used, which make up several different and known cryptocurrencies.
yes you are right. Fiat money is also used, more precisely, crypto-fiat pairs, for example, BTC / USD. Despite the fact that this pair is considered standard for profit, it is still recommended to use.
July 14, 2019, 08:55:12 AM
as I understand it, here are only Bitcoin deposits, whose owners want to increase their value. I assume that in the process of trading different currency pairs are used, which make up several different and known cryptocurrencies.
July 14, 2019, 08:50:33 AM
it seems to me that investing in this fund is like buying shares of companies even before this company succeeded, because the company's shares grow in value and no matter what period they were bought in: the price point will be anyway above.
July 14, 2019, 08:45:11 AM
replenishment is good, because there is a study of new coins, and this leads to providing investors with maximum profit. This is a big plus for the traders themselves: they thus increase their professionalism.
July 14, 2019, 08:40:28 AM
apparently, not everyone can become an investor. It seems to me that for this you need to have a certain sense to understand when you need to exit the trade.
which is why you need a fund that will do it for you. Besides the fact that not everyone has experience in trading, but also not everyone has time to think through every step carefully. AMFEIX helps in this very well.
to some extent this is a solution to one of the problems of the market when the necessary resources for carrying out complex trading operations are lacking. In addition, the fund is replenished with new coins.
July 14, 2019, 08:35:12 AM
apparently, not everyone can become an investor. It seems to me that for this you need to have a certain sense to understand when you need to exit the trade.
which is why you need a fund that will do it for you. Besides the fact that not everyone has experience in trading, but also not everyone has time to think through every step carefully. AMFEIX helps in this very well.
July 14, 2019, 08:30:39 AM
July 14, 2019, 08:25:15 AM
By the way, this is not only time and patience, but there must also be tremendous experience, because you can lose all your investments in the trading process. Trading is a big risk.
July 14, 2019, 08:20:14 AM
it's very vain when people do not believe in cryptocurrency. In the specific case, this sphere is at a novice level, therefore excellent conditions are offered for making good profits.
I think that this will continue until cryptocurrency is used wherever possible. accordingly, the number of investors will increase.
with the increase in the number of investors, the value of assets grows. Before the mass introduction there is a chance to raise the maximum profit. But for sure it requires a lot of time and patience.
July 14, 2019, 08:15:01 AM
it's very vain when people do not believe in cryptocurrency. In the specific case, this sphere is at a novice level, therefore excellent conditions are offered for making good profits.
I think that this will continue until cryptocurrency is used wherever possible. accordingly, the number of investors will increase.
July 14, 2019, 08:09:04 AM
July 14, 2019, 08:02:26 AM
and I think that you just need to discuss this project in more detail to make sure that it is legitimate and authentic. How do you look at it and what do you say?
I completely agree with you. When there is a trading fund that trades for you - that's great, but what else do they offer?
you can watch the instructional video to understand what this project represents. Access to the statistics is provided in real time, this is most pleased me.
this confirms its legitimacy, so do not pay attention to what other users say. They simply may not know the intricacies of the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: