Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 7. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 14, 2019, 09:10:23 AM
I heard about it. A long download is due to data processing, namely a cycle that really restarts every 24 hours. At the same time, both profit and loss are updated, in general, all operations related to the movement of your assets.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2019, 09:07:17 AM
but the balance will not be updated immediately, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is updated immediately, it will also be necessary to confirm your investments by going to the “AMFEIX Fund” tab. Am I saying everything right?
yes, you say everything correctly, but I have some clarifications. You should go to the tab only when you see that your balance has been updated. Then you confirm the investment.
after confirmation, a checkmark with a transaction ID should appear to track your funds through the blockchain. Basically, everything is quite simple, right?
by the way, you were right about the time. Investment in the fund will not really be visible immediately, but within 24 hours.
Activity: 168
October 14, 2019, 09:04:21 AM
but the balance will not be updated immediately, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is updated immediately, it will also be necessary to confirm your investments by going to the “AMFEIX Fund” tab. Am I saying everything right?
yes, you say everything correctly, but I have some clarifications. You should go to the tab only when you see that your balance has been updated. Then you confirm the investment.
after confirmation, a checkmark with a transaction ID should appear to track your funds through the blockchain. Basically, everything is quite simple, right?
October 14, 2019, 09:01:35 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:55:15 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:52:54 AM
about tools it is very convenient. Keep in mind that AMFEIX believes in transparency, and therefore gives access to these tools. More precisely, it was necessary.
it is. By the way, we did not discuss further actions if, for example, I would like to become a member of the AMFEIX community. I know that I will have to create my wallet. What should I do next?
first of all, yes, you are creating a wallet. Then you will need to transfer Bitcoin from another wallet to the newly created wallet. Well, and then, of course, you will see that the wallet has replenished.
Activity: 52
October 14, 2019, 08:50:08 AM
OCTOBER AMFEIX

10/01 - 0%
10/02 - 0.1%
10/03 - 0.25%
10/04 - 0.03%
10/05 - 0%
10/06 - 0.81%
10/07 - 0.71%
10/08 - 0%
10/09 - 2.85%
10/10 - 0.17%
10/11 - 2.48%
10/12 - 0%
10/13 - 0.14%

Total October: 7.54%
Activity: 238
October 14, 2019, 08:49:06 AM
about tools it is very convenient. Keep in mind that AMFEIX believes in transparency, and therefore gives access to these tools. More precisely, it was necessary.
it is. By the way, we did not discuss further actions if, for example, I would like to become a member of the AMFEIX community. I know that I will have to create my wallet. What should I do next?
October 14, 2019, 08:46:58 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:43:27 AM
yes, these keys are for connecting the device with the account. In turn, the account requires a password, which consists of 8 characters. I guess it should be as complex as possible.
it is absolutely true. AMFEIX is not responsible for if you did not keep track of your wallet and, accordingly, assets. You need to pick up complex passwords.
well, I will do so. Tell me what the wallet is used for. I assume that there is stored information about all my income, which are somehow connected with this wallet.
in general, yes. These can be different sources: from referrals, investments, deposits, as well as withdrawals. All tools will also be provided to you to track your finances.
October 14, 2019, 08:39:35 AM
yes, these keys are for connecting the device with the account. In turn, the account requires a password, which consists of 8 characters. I guess it should be as complex as possible.
it is absolutely true. AMFEIX is not responsible for if you did not keep track of your wallet and, accordingly, assets. You need to pick up complex passwords.
well, I will do so. Tell me what the wallet is used for. I assume that there is stored information about all my income, which are somehow connected with this wallet.
October 14, 2019, 08:36:36 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:32:43 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:29:08 AM
you are absolutely right. This is explained by the structure of the blockchain and its distributed network, which allows third parties not to interfere in the processes that occur inside the technology.
it is. What about security? It seems to me that this is also a very important factor in favor of an investment fund if the wallet is well protected and no one can crack it.
yes, no one will be able to crack this wallet, especially if the owner will not be too careless about his assets and will not take care of them on his own. The wallet is protected by 12 keys.
Activity: 238
October 14, 2019, 08:24:53 AM
you are absolutely right. This is explained by the structure of the blockchain and its distributed network, which allows third parties not to interfere in the processes that occur inside the technology.
it is. What about security? It seems to me that this is also a very important factor in favor of an investment fund if the wallet is well protected and no one can crack it.
October 14, 2019, 08:21:55 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:18:09 AM
as for the wallet, I would like to discuss it in more detail. What do you know about him? If it is built on the blockchain, then this means its decentralization, do I understand this detail correctly?
that's right. AMFEIX wallet is truly decentralized. In addition, it is built on the Ethereum blockchain, which you probably know about. By the way, the fund itself is also completely decentralized.
yes, I know about Ethereum. It is used in trade, as one of the main and with the potential for growth of assets. After the wallet, it seems to me that it is worth discussing the topic of the trading process itself.
I fully support you. In general, I personally have nothing more to add about the wallet. If it is decentralized, it means that no one can control it, not even the government.
October 14, 2019, 08:15:08 AM
as for the wallet, I would like to discuss it in more detail. What do you know about him? If it is built on the blockchain, then this means its decentralization, do I understand this detail correctly?
that's right. AMFEIX wallet is truly decentralized. In addition, it is built on the Ethereum blockchain, which you probably know about. By the way, the fund itself is also completely decentralized.
yes, I know about Ethereum. It is used in trade, as one of the main and with the potential for growth of assets. After the wallet, it seems to me that it is worth discussing the topic of the trading process itself.
October 14, 2019, 08:12:29 AM
October 14, 2019, 08:08:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: