Pages:
Author

Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar. - page 4. (Read 63714 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
There is thread about 'bgf' in bitcoin forum and bitcoingrowth member is forced into turn into that thread as their customer service page:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-growth-fund-1915021
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Here's a link I found to Amit's highly publicized "$25" ebook:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01552296482232993308

Such wow link! Nada pic. Did you glean my IP address, Newbie, during my visit?

actually its a legitimate link to download the PDF of his so called "book".   I urge you to download it at the original link or here https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqgrdm just to see what this bloody indian is trying to pass off for a book these days.
Been following this thread since long, just would like to update that whatever AB is doing, whether he is mining or not, whether his MCAP coin is worth or not, whether his books are good or not, whether his all the articles everywhere are paid or not, the last Assocham meet in Delhi was worth or not and so on...

I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink

PS: I have seen some people don't feel good when people receive their payouts and they post here, I kinda don't care about those people how they may react. I just wrote whatever is happening at present with GB.

Have a great day ahead  Cool
Answer to all your points about getting your money via 'bitcoin growth fund'  is:
https://steemit.com/scam/@bitonymous/scam-alert-bitcoingrowthfund-com-the-new-crypto-scam-by-a-group-of-old-scammers

Here you could see it that 'bitcoin growth fund' is new scam from team AB. Now did you get your mcap payout daily basis? Many are not. Even if they are getting them selling these shitcap coin is straight forward loss. Why? because mcap rate is shown @5 dollars for payout and for investors selling mcap the rate is $2 dollars.
Activity: 18
Merit: 3

It's a crappy shared file site. Let me know a better way, and I'll upload the file there.
Addendum: Here's a more mainstream site (but link expires in 1 week for free account): http://dropcanvas.com/9bh74
Been following this thread since long, just would like to update that whatever AB is doing, whether he is mining or not, whether his MCAP coin is worth or not, whether his books are good or not, whether his all the articles everywhere are paid or not, the last Assocham meet in Delhi was worth or not and so on...
Your prologue hints where you are going with this. Whatever AB does you don't care. If that is the case then you shouldn't have posted this comment in first place.
I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink
Now true intentions behind this post is clear. In short, for "instances" like you, it doesn't matter whether your returns are coming from illegitimate source or not. Just because money is invested in scam, you wish this scam should keep running.

PS: I have seen some people don't feel good when people receive their payouts and they post here, I kinda don't care about those people how they may react. I just wrote whatever is happening at present with GB.

Have a great day ahead  Cool
Whenever some BS is posted without understanding the crux of this thread, people will react accordingly.
If you have facts and stats which can be verified then this will be better.

By the way how is it going with GB support, I heard that GB started charging some btc for each ticket and purged all existing tickets overnight.
Oh forgot, that doesn't matter to you!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 18
Merit: 3
Allow me, guys.

Infinity81, you are a worthless piece of shit and should do everything possible to exit yourself from the gene pool.

vip

I was concerned about the only one thing in this world MY MONEY. The payouts were almost stopped for three months (Mar-May) and between this period lot of changes happened with GB. I am good to say that I am started receiving the payouts in MCAP in pretty good speed, even though its bad that BTC was promised as payout in the beginning of contract but the MCAP conversion to BTC is happening pretty seamlessly, even I started receiving the pending Mar - May payouts now the days. Ultimately, I needed the BTC payout and with little hassle its happening, that is all I want. I hope whatever AB is doing, may he get success in that so I can get my complete payout. I am not sure how long this good time will last long but I hope for the best. I would not mind even if payouts may stop for another some months and then again resume to normal. All I want my payout, a little late is so better than never  Wink

Allow me, guys.

Infinity81, you are a worthless piece of shit and should do everything possible to exit yourself from the gene pool.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Hmmmm...i suggest that you stop adding positive comments about GB in this thread, because there are folks here that will respond, even hunt you,  in a way like you're the evil itself....   Grin

Payments are indeed continueing, but that is all what is positive to mention.  MCAP is a worthless piece of shit, only few - more specific 2 from which 1 is Bitcoin Growth Fund which is connected to AB- exchanges where you can trade with it.
Probably because of the shady stories surrounding this token, so far there is not much interest from other exchanges to add it to the menu, no trading volume, and at the moment MCAP is already worth less then it's initial lauching price of $4, and probably lower in the near future.
So called market analytics did predict that near the end of 2017, the price of MCAP would be around $100...don't thinks so.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Let the shit hit the fan India. Once this bullshit-bubble inflate, then someone from news media will  discover this thread and shed some light.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
You get Rs. 1200 worth of crypto free with purchase allegedly!

Lol. That 1200 INR worth of "crypto" is Amit's own 100% pre-mined shitcoin "MCAP".
This is getting ridiculous. Sponsored articles on Indian Express.

8 Reasons You Can’t Afford to miss bitcoin pioneer Amit Bharadwaj’s e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/sponsored-business/8-reasons-you-cant-afford-to-miss-bitcoin-pioneer-amit-bharadwajs-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/

Number 1 way to prove that an Indian is a retard: They purchased the aforementioned e-book by Amit Bharadwaj.

You get Rs. 1200 worth of crypto free with purchase allegedly!
vip

8 Reasons You Can’t Afford to miss bitcoin pioneer Amit Bharadwaj’s e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/sponsored-business/8-reasons-you-cant-afford-to-miss-bitcoin-pioneer-amit-bharadwajs-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/

Number 1 way to prove that an Indian is a retard: They purchased the aforementioned e-book by Amit Bharadwaj.

It's just getting started. Wink
Sucks to see him spending the money he stole on shit like this.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

vip
The indian bitcoin community really needs to reign in this beast before it becomes “too big to fail”:

It's already too big to fail, unfortunately.

His Pune Ad:

He also paid Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty to tweet about his book.

The full page newspaper advertisement costs more than 60 lakhs (36BTC) (Region specific) and up-to 1.5 crores (92BTC) for Pan India. (For 1 day)

Aside: I got married once in Pune inside one of them Hindu temples - I think it was Shiva's (all Hindu Gods look the same to me - if you've seen one gold elephant with multiple arms, you've seen them all). I got a pic of me somewhere with a red dot on my forehead as proof.
The indian bitcoin community really needs to reign in this beast before it becomes “too big to fail”:

It's already too big to fail, unfortunately.

His Pune Ad:

He also paid Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty to tweet about his book.

The full page newspaper advertisement costs more than 60 lakhs (36BTC) (Region specific) and up-to 1.5 crores (92BTC) for Pan India. (For 1 day)
Pages:
Jump to: